Show Them All You're Not the Ordinary Type

Leading the Dandies has never been particularly easy for William Beckett, however recently it’s got a lot harder. In truth he shouldn’t have turned Pete Wentz into a vampire and tried to force him to join the Dandies - the vampire clan that all other vampires fear. But everyone makes mistakes and it seems unfair that fate should be punishing Beckett for that tiny little misdeed.

But punishing him fate seems to be. First the hunters, led by Pete Wentz, destroy most of the Dandies and are determined to finish the rest off. Then his third in command (Brendon Urie) goes missing. And then Gabe Saporta and the Cobra’s show up. Led by Gabe, an old ‘friend’ of William’s, the Cobra’s are wild and unpredictable; the very opposite of the ordered, gentlemanly Dandies in every way. If that wasn’t bad enough with them is Torie.

Not only is Torie Brendon Urie’s ex-fiancé but she also has a mysterious hold over the second in command, Mike Carden.

While William tries to simultaneously stop the Hunters and the Cobra’s, Brendon is trying to survive an encounter with Torie (who may or may not still have feelings for him) and search for his creator at the same time. And Mike just wants Torie to keep her mouth shut and would do anything to make sure she doesn’t reveal his secret.

A Brendon Urie love story, featuring members of Panic! at the Disco, The Academy Is, Fall Out Boy and Cobra Starship.

Based on A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me

DISCLAIMER: Unless you didn't twig when you saw it was about vampires this isn't real. And I don't own anyone recognisable. Shame really.