Status: Co-Written. Comment ;D

Perfect Match

Chapter One: Damn Rich People

"Damn rich people.." I mumbled to myself, stalking off to an actual quiet library. I ran a hand through my red hair. Ouran students were prissy rich kids that I wanted no part with. What compelled me to actually accept the scholarship...I have no idea but the academic branch was pretty fair.

My name is Yuki Fujika, and I hate it here. The girls are annoying bitches, the guys are playboys, and the uniforms suck ass.

I reached a "3rd Music Room", thinking that it was going to be quiet. I twisted the handle down and opened the door. Flower petals hit my face as I saw a group of 7 guys.

The main boy had blonde hair with dark blue eyes, on his right were a pair of twins with orange hair and cat green eyes. To the blonde's right was a brunette with big brown eyes who had a short blonde with bigger brown eyes and a tall raven haired teen with onyx eyes.

There was one who caught my eye. He had raven colored hair, onyx eyes with glasses that framed his face.

"Welcome," they chorused. I blinked before turning back around to leave."Wait!" A desperate yet suave voice call. The blonde who sat on a "throne" turned me around and yelled in my face,"Where are you going? You're a customer in the host club now!" He made a dramatic pose with a rose at hand.

"No thank you," I glared. He rushed to a dark corner, poking at...mushrooms?
I heard laughing from the twins."Looks like the Boss got shot down!" They laughed.

"He's your boss?" I double taked."Yeah he's also a pervert-" the one who had his hair parted left said.

"-so watch out." The other said.

"Hey aren't you that commoner who got a scholarship?" The boss asked, quickly recovering from his emo corner.

"I'm middle classed!" I protested.

"Same thing," the twins boredly said, waving their hands as if to shoo me away.

I gritted my teeth as a balled my fist. "Damn rich people..." I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Comment & Subscribe :DD