Status: Co-Written. Comment ;D

Perfect Match

Chapter Four: Double Trouble

"Hikaru! Kaoru!" Came an angry voice as the door to Music Room # 3 flew open. The Hitachin twins both hid behind Tamaki's couch with grins on their faces. When Kaoru peeked out over the top of the couch, he saw an angry girl standing in the door way. She was glowering in their general direction.

"Oh, Asakane. What brings you to the Host Club today?" Tamaki said in his princely tone. Seeing that Asakane ignored him, he pretended to cry, "No one likes me."

"Where are they, Kyouya?" Asakane yelled angrily, growling at Kyouya blocking her path.

Kyouya pushed his glasses back onto his nose and focused his black gaze on the fifteen year old girl before him. "Might I ask what you are going to do to them if I told you?" He asked with an upraised an eyebrow.

"I'm gonna strangle those brats for dyeing my hair orange last night!" Asakane picked up a loose strand of her hair. Asakane was well known for constantly changing her hair color.

Haruhi tilted her head, her brown eyes staring at her in confusion. "But how could they have dyed your hair last night if they were at thier house?"

"I slept over thier house last night because they invited me over to play some video games." Asakane said and her eyes widened at seeing Kaoru. She pushed past Kyouya and jumped over the couch, landing on top of them. "You two idiots are gonna pay now!"

"She's not normal, is she?" Yuki asked, slowly turning her head to Honey and Mori beside her.

Honey let out a giggle and held Usa-chan closer. "Asa-chan grew up with Hikaru and Kaoru. So they're always pulling pranks on her." The blonde boy said from his perch on Mori's shoulders as Hikaru and Kaoru could be heard crying out from behind the couch with Asakane paying them back in some way or another.

When Asakane and the twins came out from behind the couch, the whole room seemed to burst out into laughter. Somehow Asakane had overpowered the twins and she had forced the brothers into dressing up like the Sailor Moon characters, Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus.

Hikaru frowned as he llooked at Asakane, "How long do we have to stay like this?" He asked. Kaoru fingered his blonde wig in confusion.

"For a month and while you're wearing that, you have to sing the Sailor Moon theme song." Asakane grinned, holding out her Ipod. She pushed the button, starting up the song. "Now start singing, guys, er girls!"

"Shit." Hikaru cursed and he crossed his arms in disobedience. "I'm not singing that song."

"Come on, Hikaru. It's your fault that we're in this mess. So we might as well sing it." Kaoru said quietly. Hikaru sighed with a nod and they started to sing the Sailor Moon theme song.
♠ ♠ ♠
This might be a bit on the short side but who cares? As long as it introduces my character. Now that all the characters are introduced the story really can start.