Status: Co-Written. Comment ;D

Perfect Match

Chapter Six: Coming out of the Closet

“Gentlemen, ladies, I have some important news.” Tamaki said as he rose to his feet. He looked quite princely and regal as he did so too. The entire room had stopped its activities and all eyes turned to him.

I was sitting next to Hikaru and Kaoru with Haruhi on Hikaru’s other side. The four of us were playing a card game while Kyouya was obviously writing in his notebook with Yuki bugging him about it like always, and Honey-sempai and Mori-sempai were entertaining Skye. Though Honey was doing all the entertaining.

“You’re finally coming out of the closet to say you’re homosexual?” I asked with a false hopeful look in my eyes. Everyone had bursted out into laughter as Tamaki’s eyes widened and a faint blush rose on his cheeks. Bg waterfalls of tear streamed out of his eyes as he went into his emo corner.

“Why must you be so cruel, Asakane?” Tamaki asked with a whimper as he dragged a finger on the ground.

Kyyouya had an amused look on his face and Yuki was trying hard ot keep herself steady as she laughed. “Oh my god, Asa, that is so hilarious!”

“I live to please.” I replied softly as I glanced at the twins. They both wore amused looks and smiled coyly at me. I had learned to be this sarcastic from them and it seems as though they had taught me well.

Haruhi just shook her head, trying to keep from smiling as she laid down a card. “You’re cruel, Asakane.” She said softly.

“Only because he needs to come out sometime.” I replied, “And besides it’s punishment for the time he had said that you and him were the main characters and that the rest of the club were the homosexual supporting cast.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Usa-chan: This is a very late and much needed update and I apologize for it and for the shortness but at least I wrote an update for it.