Status: One-Shot. Keep, Kill or Continue...?

Falling Inside the Black.

C h a p t e r O n e.

"I have just a few more questions for you, Mister Kaulitz," Jen, my therapist, said. She must of known I was getting impatient and bored. Therapy is one thing I don't like. I'm totally against it, but I'm forced to go. The staff here at Acadia have to literally drag me out of my room and to Jen's office. After spending two months locked up in here, you kind of get used to being dragged across a floor. I'm surprised the janitors haven't just soaped me up, then drag me across the floor as a mop. Because I certainly feel like one.

"My name is Bill." I stated. She knew this. I don't know why she was so formal. It ticks me off.

"Would you prefer if I called you by your first name?" She asked, raising a thin, brown eyebrow.

"Is that one of the few questions you have for me or may I go now?" Sarcasm and hatred rang out through my voice. I'm not usually this cold; but like I said, when you're locked up for two months in a mental hospital, you change.

Jen sighed in annoyance before nodding softly, letting me know that I could leave without being dragged back in. "Finally." I huffed, standing up and walking out, making sure that I slam the door behind me. "Ficken Schlampe." I mumbled.

I walked down the hall back to the elevator. I waited impatiently for the elevator doors to open onto the floor I was on. Once the elevator opened, I got in and pressed six; the floor that my brother was on.

See, this is what went down. My older twin brother, Tom, and I have always been close. Our mother said we might as well have been conjoined twins because we were always attached at the hip. The longest I've been away from Tom is less than twenty minutes, that is, before we came here to this hell hole. You see, he and me were best friends; identical twins... until the day I changed my mind. The feelings came out of now where, and I had only forbidden thoughts. I tried to hide everything from everyone... but I was loosing control, day by day. My fantasies were haunting me. I couldn't think straight. So I took a step forward, and I did the worst thing I could do. We had a relationship; a relationship twin brothers shouldn't have. We tried to keep it a secret, but apparently we didn't do a good job. The word got out and Tom almost went to jail. But we got a choice; Acadia or prison. We picked Acadia.

Tom got angry at me. It was my fault that we had gotten caught anyway. I couldn't control myself, so we kissed in public. A paparazzi just so happened to be there and snapped a few pictures of us in a heated make-out session outside a venue. Tom and I are cool, but sometimes we argue - as usual - and he gets mad at me again. But other than that, we've decided to continue our relationship.

The elevator dinged and I got stepped out, letting one of the nurse's in. She nodded at me and smiled sweetly as the doors closed. I shook my head and made my way to Tom's room. The halls here always creeped me out. They were really long, empty and had alot of twists and turns, hidden doors and creepy windows. Especially up towards the eighth floor. That's where it gets really creepy.

I found Tom's room and softly knocked twice before letting myself in. "Tomi?" I whispered. I peeked inside the room looking for Tom. I found him laying on his bed, his back towards me. I stepped in, and quietly shut the door behind me. I shuffled over to his bed and got in next to him. I wrapped my arm loosely around his waist and inhaled his scent. I sighed contently and kissed Tom's back softly.

"Ngh, Bill... what are you doing in here?" Tom groaned sheepishly.

"Just coming to check on you. I just got out of therapy." I whispered.

"How was it?" He asked, turning over to face me.

"Boring as usual. Jen justs asks me if you raped me or made me do stuff with you. I just get so angry when she asks me that. She's making you look like the bad guy."

Tom pressed his soft lips to mine and caressed my cheek with his thumb. "Don't worry about it. We'll be out of here soon, I promise."

I've heard this over one hundred time in the last two months, but it always stayed the same. We were locked up. I just nodded and closed my eyes. "Hey," Tom lifted my chin up and made me open my eyes to look at him. "I love you. I mean it. We're going to get out of here. I swear on my life."

I pressed my lips to his, kissing him passionately.

When he started kissing me back with the same passion, I knew that I didn't need any medication to be cured. There was no cure. You couldn't cure love. Tom was all I needed. And I wasn't going to let anyone change that. They could burn me, cut me open, poor acid on me, tie me up and pull me apart piece by piece with their bare hands and I would still love Tom.

"I love you, Tom." I said.

Tom wrapped his arms around my small frame and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I love you too, Bill. Never - and I mean never - doubt that."

I believed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ficken Schlampe = Fucking bitch/slut/whore.
So... do you want me to continue this? Make a sequel?
Comment... please?