Dreams Only Last for a Night.

Chapter One

There he is again. . Walking along with all his friends as if he owns the place. What's so great about him anyways, huh? Why do people seem to worship the ground he walks on? I don't see anything particularly special when I look at him.
.. Well, apart from those eyes. Those deep brown, chocolatey eyes.
.... And maybe that smile he does when he gets embarrassed. That is pretty fucking special.
Oh shut up Alex. Just concentrate on eating your lunch and then heading off to Algebra.

Oh, I didn't really introduce myself did I? I'm Alexander Gaskarth.. But you can call me Alex or Lex if you wanna. Im 17 and, as you could probably tell, I'm in high school right now. And I cannot WAIT to get out of this hell hole.
Nothing special about me really. . I don't have a lot of friends I guess, about 5 or 6. But that is including my dog, Matt. Rian and Zack are probably my closest friends. We like all the same things really, the same bands, the same food, the same sports.. Although I don't play much. I occasionally play football but not for any teams.. I've been told I should try out coz apparently I'm pretty well built, but to be honest I couldn't care about football. Alls I need is my music. Music is a huge part of my life. I dont go anywhere without my iPod and my ear phones. I play guitar and I like to sing, but I recently got kicked out of the band I was in. They were fuck-heads anyways.
The guy I was talking about before is even more of a fuck-head though. No, no scratch that. He's a douche bag, cunt eating fuck head.
Safe to say he's not one of my friends. He's with the, well, "in-crowd" or whatever. The ones that date all the cheerleaders and pick on anyone who doesn't play football or hockey, or dress like them and listen to the same music as them. People just like me. This guy though, he's the worst out of them all. Maybe not the worst to everyone, but by far the worst to me. His name is Jack. Jack Barakat. And all I know is he has a serious fucking problem with me. Maybe it's my clothes.. Maybe Its my outcastness.. But I'm pretty sure that it's the fact that I'm gay. None of his friends give me a hard time for being gay. Well, I mean I guess from time to time they may act weird when I walk down the hall.. Or call me faggot, but that is nothing compared to this dude. He must be a huge homophobe, the way he treats me.. He's pretty much the reason I needa get out of this school as fast as fucking possible.
Ohhhhhh shit, speak of the fucking devil.. Here he is, walking to my lunch table. Well fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this isnt a very good first chapter but it's 3.30 in the morning ok? Lol hope you guys like it. Feedback would be amazing :)