Dear Ms. Leading

Body That Controls

"That should be you, Kai" I turn around and look at Andy and Michael. Andy points to Michael and Michael points to the poster in the Victoria's Secrets window. I stare the poster seeing the perfect body of the model in the picture. I look at the ground then take Rob's hand and continue to walk. "Was that to forward?" I over hear Mike ask Andy. "No, you were joking" Andy replies.

I should have played along but it bothered me for some reason. I wish I was as beautiful as that model, but I am no where close. Eh, lets face it. Tori is the better looking one out of the two of us. I squeeze Rob's hand tightly and rest my head on his shoulder as we walk. He is my security blanket. I miss around with other guys but I would never want something to come in between us. Then again, the only person that ever could would be Tori. I want to touch Andy and Michael though. I want to brush my lips against Michael's again. I glance back at the two quickly.

I sigh and look forward. I pick up my pace and walk toward a store that catches my eyes. I pull Rob into it and see him smiling from the corner of my eyes. I need to pick out a dress to wear to his movie's premiere. I guess I am special enough to be his date. "I want to be surprised the day of the premiere," Rob smiles. He stands in front of me and places his hands on my arms. I lean to him and kiss him softly.

"I want a gentleman's opinion though," I look away from him shyly. He chuckles softly and kisses my cheek.

"You have three guys with you besides me. There has to be a gentleman in one of them," he winks and walks away from me. I walk him walk out of the store. He stops and looks at me. "I am going to go have a smoke. Text me or call me if you need me or when you finish," he smirks before he walks off. I love everything about him. His accent, his smile, his perfect lips, his distinct jawline that is covered in stumble, everything.

I step over to the others. "Uh, I'm going to a premiere tomorrow night and need a dress. Tor Rob wants you to come as well. Ryan can come as your date," I look at Michael and Andy. "Rob and I are throwing a party afterwards at his house. You two should come. He has a nice pool and hot tub," I roll back and forth on my heals.

"Sounds like a plan," Andy smiles. I nod happily then take hold of Tori's hand and pull her throughout the store and look around at dresses. I come across a black and gold dress. The gold is all over and in the shapes of what looks like leaves. On the waist is a bow. Tori grabs a blue, teal and tan print dress that has a dark brown belt over the waist. We both go into the same dressing room and try on the dresses. Tori's comes to her mid-thigh and mine to just below my knee.

"You looks so beautiful," I smile at Tori as she checks herself out in the mirror.

She turns and looks at me. "Look at yourself," she smiles shyly and looks down at the ground. I lift up her chin she she is looking at me. My lips twitch and I lean towards her and kiss her. I hesitate and pull away.

"Sorry," I shake my head and open the dressing room door. The guys' jaws drop as they look at us. "Isn't Tori beautiful?" I smile and look down at the floor.

"Yes," Ryan says.

"Wow," both Andy and Michael say at the same time I look up at the two and giggle. "Rob is going to love it," Andy says and looks away from me. I bite my lip and step closer to him and Michael.

"Rob loves everything about me that he knows about me but he doesn't know a few things and well I am good at keeping secrets if you are," I don't know what I am doing and something just over comes me. "After this, Rob is going out with a few of his friends. I'll be alone for the night," I step away from them and close my eyes. I turn around and grab hold of Tori and pull her into the dressing room. I press my back to the wall and slide down it. I am lost. I hug my knees to my chest. I need a way to stop letting things over come me. I have no control of some of my emotions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kai's dress: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sxyIwLHWVN4/TQoi4IPZ9SI/AAAAAAAAB50/4vdy0csUdg8/s1600/dressA.jpg

Tori's dress: http://chic.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pCHIC1-9546344enh-z6.jpg