Dear Ms. Leading

Are You Famous? No, But My Boyfriends Are.

I jump up from the chair I was sitting in woth a smile as wide as the sea. "We get to act like we're famous today! You sort of slept in. we are going to eat some lunch and then go to Jon and Richard to get our hair done. Uh, Mel is doing our makeup. We need to look really good," I walk toward the door but stop before leaving the room. "Wake up Ryan because he will get ready with Rob," I flash another smile and leave the room.

I walk down to the kitchen. I have been keeping myself calm and relaxed. I push away the memory of last night and seeing Kevin. I refused to tell Rob what was wrong with me. I didnt even answer any calls or texts from Andy nor Michael. All three were worries but I do not want to live with the thought of Kevin. He needs to leave me alone.

Rob is sitting at the island in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee and smoking a cigarette. I sit down next to him and he sets down the cigarette in an ash tray and looks at me. "Why do you do that every morning? You smoke so much," Rob smirks and puts his arm around me and pulls me close.

"I also drink too much but you still love me," he kisses my cheek then picks up his cigarette again. I watch him take a drag then kiss him before he can exhale. He is taken by suprise and blows the smoke in my mouth. I pull away and blow it in his face.

I snort and hop off of the chair and make myself a coffee. I state at Rob and wonder why I am worthy of having him. He's beautiful and talented. I sip my coffee keeping my eyes on him. The timer of the oven goes off. I take out a tray of fries and chicken tenders. "Ryan and Tori! Lunch is ready!" I yell and make a plate for me and Rob.

**later that day**

My heart is pounding. Rob squeezes my hand tightly. He looks so amazing in his tux. To go among with his movie, Water for Elephants, I had Jon do a finger wave in my hair. Richard put pin curls in Tori's hair. She looks like a goddess.

The limo stops at the red carpet abd Rob kisses me right before the door was opened. Flashes go off right away. Rob holds my hand tightly. I am happy to see Ryan holding Tori's hand. From every direction our picture is being taken. Fans are screaming for Rob to look at them. "Go sign some things, I'll walk around," I kiss Rob on the cheek and drop his hand. I grab for Tori's hand and smile.

A girl recognizes Ryan and calls him over. Him and Tori go and talk with her. I hear my named called and see Reese Whitherspoon walking toward me. She hugs me and kisses my cheek. "You look amazing! Where is your boy toy?" She giggles.

"Taking with fans. Where is your new husband?" I smile. She shrugs and laughs.

A hand taps my shoulder and Reese raises her eyebrow and walks away. I turn around and see a man with a camera. "I'm sorry to ask, but are you in the movie?" I shake my head and go to walk away. He grabs the inside of my arm stopping me. "You have to be an actress or model though. You are so beautiful. Are you famous?"

My eyes widen. "I'm not that pretty and no. My boyfriends are though," I choke on my breathing. I made boyfriends plural. I have one boyfriend and that is it. "I meant to saw boyfriend. I must be slurring my speech," I quickly say and try to escape from this man.

"Depending on who your boyfriend is, I can make you famous just by a photo. And, I can make your boyfriend plural,. So can Kevin," he grabs me again. I rip my arm away and look around for Rob. My breathing is heavy now. I'm terrified. The man grabs me tightly.

"Help! Someone help me! Robert!" I scream trying to get free but his grip is too tight. I feel arms around my waist abd then an pulled from the man.

"I got you, Kai" Rob whispers in my ear and pulls me away from the guy. We are separated from Ryan abd Tori but I an happy Rob freed me. He hold me tightly and close as we walk the red carpet. I hear my name being called and look toward were fans are standing. Kevin is trying to jump the fence. I gap and start to run. I pull Rob along, he keeps up.

We get lost in a crowd of bodies. My eyes have flooded. "I am being stalked. I have kept it from you. Rob I'm terrified," ny eyes roll back and my body rocks. I fall forward into Rob's chest and pass out.