Dear Ms. Leading

lies, home and i slip away

I could hear rob and even though i didn't know what happened i had an idea, i drag ryan along and find rob and kai. She's passed out and rob can't get her up, "Rob get her to the car now!!!" He doesn't question me instead both ryan and rob carry her to the car, they put her in the car and i get in."Both of you can stay or get a taxi and do whatever i don't give a fuck right now." I shut the door and as we speed off i'm patting her cheek gently, "come on baby girl get up get up...." Her eyes open slowly and i feel a small little wave of relief,"that's my girl that's what i want to see."

She's shaking and i hold her tightly the driver pulls up at her place as her trembling ceases, "you think your gonna be okay by yourself?" She shakes her head so i help her out of the car and lead her inside, i follow her along and once inside i get her into a hot bath;the animals hiding in her room ."Now you finish your bath then you can come downstairs and i'll have dinner waiting," She nods and i go to the kitchen and proceed to make some stir fry. With time to think and calm down i remember ryan's hand in mine, how warm it felt.

Then i remember the question he had answered before we heard rob, "is she your girlfriend?" "nah just a really really good friend.." It stings like someone put peroxide on an open wound,"tori?" I look up and she's standing in the door way cute little hello kitty pjs on,"Hi princess it's almost ready i'm just waiting for the rice." She sits at the counter and i plate the food, there' s a knock at the door and i answer it; it's just rob.

"Hey how's she doing?" I sigh "She's okay eating right now, i take it you want me to go?" He smiles "if you wouldn't mind... Oh and ryan says he's sorry about what happened to kai and he'd really like you to call him," i nod and leave hailing a taxi i pull out my cell phone and dial the number i remember jon giving me."Hello?" "Hey ryan it's tori.." "Hey how is she?" "SHe's alright robs with her now, he said you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah... Look about earlier it's not that you wouldn't be a good girlfriend it's just your too..." "I get it i know you don't want to even touch me that's fine i'm used to being alone, i knew it wouldn't work out anyway i'm not your type.." I hang up as the car comes to a stop i pay him and head inside it's cold and empty, maybe i should get a pet...As i walk into the living room i hear a noise, flicking on the light i gasp shocked to find a snake lying on the floor.

Now when i was little this used to happen often, i kid you not they were drawn to me always snakes... "Aren't you a beauty.." It's all white with a black pattern on it, it's a bee ball python i've had only one other python;the rest have been different ball points. It looks up to me and seems to smile "Why is it that every time i'm lonely i get a snake? Oh well come on milo..." I pick it up and it doesn't seem to mind, with a name and a new friend i open the back door and like i expected there is a dead mouse waiting.

Yeah i had a strange child hood , i lower the snake down and as it eats i don't even blink an eye.....
♠ ♠ ♠
http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/75/3/AAAADA5_yMwAAAAAAHU1Sw.jpg?v=1254076344000 kai's pj's

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4VXrkZe4WmU/SybfYaN75lI/AAAAAAAAA80/9sLA7RAi0Dw/s400/Axanthic+Killer+Bee+Ball+Python.jpg mah snake milo i wish i had one