the Reveal

The love of my life

I may have only just turned 14 but I have been in love for years. We were about 5 when we first meet. The moment I looked into him clear blue eyes I fell for him. We have grown up together, as he says "we are like brother and sister and no one can ruin our friendship." The only problem with that is I am in love with him! If you have never had the chance to be in love with your best friend, DON'T TRY! This is the worst mistake of my life. Everyday at school he walks with me in the halls, eats lunch with me and gives me a hug between classes, even when he's with his girlfriend.
I am not that mad that he dates a bunch of other girls and doesn't even try to date me. I dint deserve a boy that amazing anyway. His girlfriends are always beautiful and skinny and sweet unlike me the loud ugly girl that could lose a few pounds and falls in love with people they know they can't have.
Don't get me wrong, I love being friends with him and I call his mom mommy so I understand where he gets the brother sister thing, but still! When a girl comes up to you and says "Hey I REALLY like you, do you want to go out with me?" you don't say "nah I'm good" then give her a hug and walk her to class!
♠ ♠ ♠
This boy of my dreams is AMAZING he is a tall and muscular football player and swimmer. He is sweet and cares about everyone and he is HOT! His eyes are like crystal blue pools and his hair is an amazing blond! As far as I can see he has no absolutely no flaws <3