Status: Paused until further notice.

I Love You; I Hate You

Two.

Stephen and I were constantly laughing and joking. When he looked at me I got these massive butterflies in my stomach. The way he laughed put me on a high. The class ended so quickly. To quickly for my liking. Once class was over I walked very slowly to the door. I wasn't ready to leave him. "Maybe we'll have another class together." Stephen said.

"It's a possibility." I desperately hope so.

I quietly walked to Spanish, smiling the whole way. How could I not? I'm pretty sure I found my soul mate. Jeanette is going to be so insanely jealous. I then remembered she was in this class with me, which caused me to book it to class. I had to hurry up so I could tell her everything.

Once I walked into Spanish I automatically spotted Jeanette. I quickly walked over and sat in the desk next to her. "Stephen was in my last class!" I whisper shouted.

"What?! Tell me everything!"

So I told her everything. "I can't believe he gave you his number! I hate you. You know that, right?"

"Yes I do." I smiled and laughed.

Then in Econ. I told Ann everything. She was more interested in Scott than she was Stephen. If she didn't like the boy, then why did she want to talk about him? I just don't understand people sometimes.

After Econ. we went to lunch. Our school lunch is separated into two lunches. Sadly, we had to wait until second lunch. It all depended on what building your fourth period class was in. I was standing there when I felt someone poke me in the side. I quickly turned around and was in a ninja stance. I looked to see that it was Scott, and he was laughing hysterically. I took this chance to attack him. We somehow managed to end up on the ground, with him on top of me.

He held my arms above me as I struggled to get him off me. There's never a teacher around when you need them. "Get. Off. Me!"

"Why don't you make me?"

"I'm trying, but you're just to fat!" He then pouted. "Oh, stop that! You deserve it. You're freaking crushing me."

"But you like it."

I glared at him and clenched my teeth. "I do not enjoy being squished like a bug."

"That's not what I meant and you know it." He then winked.

"Hey guys?" I looked around Scott's big head to see Stephen. "Whatcha doing?" He mocked Isabella off of Phineas and Ferb.

"He's squishing me!" I whined.

"What? You're a person? I thought you were a convenient pillow." Scott chuckled as he got up. He offered me his hand to help me up, which I refused.

"Um... Okay?" Stephen raised an eyebrow. "I've seen weirder, I guess. I was wondering if you'd like to sit with me?"

"I'd love too." I grinned.

It was amazing sitting with him. We talked about everything on the planet. You'd think we would've ran out of things to talk about, but that seemed absolutely impossible. I found out he was also in my Biology class, so i couldn't wait for sixth period.

I walked to English, dazed. I was oblivious to everything around me. Until I ran into someone that is. I was caught before I could fall on my butt though. "Oh my God. I'm sorry and thank you." I was rambling when I looked up and realized that it was Scott. He was just grinning at me.

"There's nothing to worry about, babe."

"I didn't say you could call me that."

"Why not? You let Stephen call you his love?"

"That's a little different. British people call everybody their love, whereas 'babe' is reserved for the person you are dating."

"Uh huh."

"It's true!"

"I never said I didn't believe you. There's no use in getting all defensive."

"Whatever." Then I strutted past him and into the class room. I sat in the farthest corner away from the teacher's desk. It's like the preppy kids had reserved it for me. Since they were all as far away from it as possible.

Scott sat in the desk next to me, though I refused to even acknowledge his existence. Which I think seriously damaged his ego, not that I cared. I thought it was pretty funny. He shouldn't have done what he did in the cafeteria. That was extremely embarrassing.

It seemed like this class was going by so very slowly. I think it was because I was so anxious to get to my next class. Once the bell rang I pretty much ran out of there. I go to Biology as quickly as I possibly could. "Hey!" I heard Stephen call.

I looked at him and waved, enthusiastically. "Today is almost over!"

"I know! I noticed that you liked Paramore."

I looked at my shirt which had Paramore on it. My bag and binder were also covered in stickers, buttons, and where I wrote my favorite lyrics of theirs down. "Yes I do. My favorite band."

"Really I couldn't tell." I stuck my tongue out him. "I know someone who could a couple of free tickets..."

"Really?! My friend Ann already has a ticket and I'm so jealous. My best friend Jeanette and I are dying to get our hands on some."

"Well I could probably get tickets for both of you."

"Really? I would love you forever!"

I can't believe it! The guy of my dreams was going to get me and Jeanette tickets to the best band ever! I love today. I'm so glad I came to school. Wow. I never thought I'd say that.

Scott


So I'm pretty sure Nicole hates me now. I couldn't resist doing what I did in the cafeteria! It's like something came over me. Then she went and sat with that douche bag. I told him I liked her before lunch. Apparently our friendship doesn't matter to him. Which is crap. I'm always so good to him. I told Dwight about it and he said he'd kick Stephen's ass if he hurt her. I'll have to kill the bastard if he does. No one, I repeat no one, is going to hurt her. Ever. As long as I have a choice in the matter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good? Yes? No? I'd really like to know! Please and thank you!