Status: just beggining

Jessie dawn

my life's story

now you may look at me as a fool, you make think of me dangerouse, and yes i hated Mr.Daren perinton as any other, but i tell you one thing im no murderer. i live in a small cabin sorta house just of off good ole' portland, oregon. its a good warm place, a place to share memories and love. we dont let them, bad spirits in there. us dawns have been going down for ages. even a century if i may say so. my daddy here, built this home for us. I have been living here since i was born. im still a young girl, 13. i got one brother and 2 sisters. my brother, jonney, 13, is accually a very kind boy. He has them dogs to. two of em' harry and potter.. yes yes, her got them names from his favorite books harry potter. bout' that wizard boy if i am correct. he really liked the name harry and potter was just as good for him. now, my sisters... they be pretty ones. Arlene and Jenne. Arlene is 14 and Jenne is 16. Arlene is sweet as pie and smells like one to. she is always wearing and looking her finiest, a great cook, and resposible as anyone. while Jenne be trying to be perfect all the time, dumb as could be, and not relyable at all. sometimes even mama wonders how she could be her child. i dont blame her, i have hard times believing were related. though my favorite sibling is jonney. he is always so kind to me. mighty handsom to, black shiny hair, deep green eyes, and just a perfect face. he got that sweet personality to. now, like i been saying good ole' Arlene is as pretty as can be, she got long golden hair almost down to her knees, blue eyes, and a little nose, a little like a button! she is sweet to, but she would rather be looking for the right gentle caller that spend time with me or jonney. now, Jenne she is ok, she always is putting on loads of that rediculose makeup, and putting on extreme clothing and flirting with them boys nobody be likin'. she has brown hair like me, she has a pretty face and the skinniest little arms you ever seen. though, there is just a problem, with the good looks of Arlene because the most hated man in town has been eyeing her, his name is Daren, Daren perinton. his daddy be the richiest man here in little sweet suckle, river. he lives deep into town. always talking to them' stupid girls that admire him. i have to say he is pretty hadsom for a cold blooded preditor. but he be liking my sister more than anyone. now that had become a problem with me! he had never been nice to me or jonney! he is always threatining to take harry and potter and sell them to someone who will make them misserable with work or kill em, i rekoned hed had better take his eyes off my sister. Or else there will be prolems. He aint no man to judge us dawns. He thinks he is so perfect but by the looks of em' he aint nothing but a pretty face. He got no smarts no dialog. He just a rose in a field if daisy's. Though he look at my sister like she's a rose to. Now dont get me wrong. I live in the sweetiest place. Everyone is happy as can be here. Just like good it always been. Though when me and jonney be going to town we always spit at the shadow of Mr.Darens shop. His shop is called “The Perington's antiques” we see people going in and out of that there shop. They also be owning a a resturant.. its called “the perington's delight” I tell ya, ma and daddy was invited there and if anything they be hating that food. Daddy guessed they put posioun it that there meal of theirs.

As I sat for dinner, Jenne came in with her hands on her hips and a smirk around her cheeks. “oh no!” I thought as she crossed the room in a inapropriet manner. Jenne slapped her skinny little knee in her tight pants and had everyone turn to her from the disruption. “i have a announcment.. I am going to town tomorrow to go meet will. Hes going to be taking me to the theatre and we are seeing ourselves a play so dont you be coming spying on me, ya here. Speacilly you, jessie” she be given me a stern look but I just gave her one back. I may not be the most fimiliar face in sweet suckle, river. But I am one to be known as the boyish girl. I aint nothing like my sisters, I may be one of them pretty faces all us dawns share, but I have no personailty like ma, jenne, and arlene. I am good ole' jessie and sooner or later that will be respected around here. Jenne walked herself over to the table a gently sat down. She thinks shes so cool! Now if there is anything cool its the new antiques that are in the farmers market. My favorite is the dagger, and those there throwing knifes. They be looking cool as ever. Shiny and new as anything.. Arlene helped ma put the food on the table and went back to washing them dishes. “Arlene sweet heart please, I am excusing you from your concedirate chore and eating dinner with us... conciderate! Hmph” she looked over at Jenne. “ma you gotta give me brownie points for getting here on time now!”Jennie laughed.. that girls gonna get herself in some straight trouble some day. I looked down at my feet. They were black as harry's fur. I ought a be getting washed up after dinner. I’m going to be seeing a new play, different from what Jennie is seeing with her little boy friend. Jennie is of course seeing “the daisy in the barn” and were going to be seeing “the catkin of bouldren” about a child, born with a curse on her hands. And the willow baring the beautiful catkin. The girl (child) takes one of them catkins and wishes real hard for her own families safety before her own. She knew that what came to her would also come to her families. She wished on those catkins everyday. Until only one was left.. then she really realized that she was being hunted down. Then she had the choice of wishing for her families safety or her own.. I dont know what happens then. But I do know she probably will wish for her families safety and find a way to live anyway. It always seems to turn out that way. Im expecting for something to happen with a twist. Like the child ends of passing away. Now don’t take me as the one who likes crimes. I like twists. Like I said before im no murderer. I take offense to that is anyone thinks in such a way. Potter came over to me and sniffed my skirt I shooed him off as he lumbered tword daddy. That dog and his brother are always being as curious as possible. Jonney signaled his dogs to go into his room. Both of them held their tails low and ran into the room. Jonney was actually def. He couldn’t hear a word that was said, and couldn’t speak a word that was so familiar to everyone else. But he could read and write. He also used numerous hand motions to tell us what he was doing. I started to eat my dinner and tried not to stare across at Jennie whom was checking herself out in a spoon. Ma smacked her hand and yelled “girl don't you have any manners!!!”... Jennie put the spoon down and glared at ma, she ought to shape up or else shes going to be working with daddy. We all know that she would die doing so. I think she should do it anyway maybe she will become more like a dawn if she does. Its a idea! Though its garentied its not going through. I think we should ship her off to spain as a exchange student.. wouldent be surprised if they sent her back though..
I dont know about everyone else but working with daddy is a pleasure. I love doing all that fancy stuff. Building, feeding, breeding! Its all pretty natural and exciting! Ma excused me from the table when I was finished and I went to dress myself up for this, play! I cant wait to see it. Like I said I hope for a twist! I got up and headed for the tub in the bathroom. I wasnt going to do anymore than wash my feet. No one would notice.