Status: No more updates from no feedback. Sorry!

Love Only Knows

Always Attract

It had been two days since I had last held a conversation with Garrett. We ran into each other and stuff since I was always with his band, but we only managed hellos and goodbyes. I really did miss him. We had made it to Florida and it was way too hot for shirts. Jess and I wore our bikini tops and jean shorts. The guys walked around without their shirts, which we didn’t mind, and neither would the fangirls. We stood under the protection of our tent, but it was still too hot. Thankfully, we would have the chance to head to the beach after and stay at a hotel with Kennedy and the guys.

“Looking good, girls.” Jared said as he and Kennedy took a seat under their tent.

“Uh, you too.” I blushed, staring at Kennedy’s shirtless body. Jared was way too shy so he only wore his tank top. I walked over and sat with them under their tent.

“So, when’s the last time you talked to Garrett?” Kennedy asked.

“Two days ago.” I answered, staring down at my knees.

“You need to talk to him if you’re regretting your decision.” Pat said as he and John joined us.

“We understand that you need time to trust him, but believe us, he regrets what he did to you. He lives with that every day of his life and he hates himself for it.” John said as he stepped into the tent. Fangirls erupted with excitement around us with the sight of John O’Callaghan.

“You can trust him. Trust us.” Jared added.

“I don’t know how you guys heard our conversation, but I do trust you guys. I love Garrett, but I don’t want to jump into anything.” I sighed.

“You don’t have to. Just take everything slowly.” Pat smiled. I thanked them and pushed my way past their fans to find Garrett.

“You look sexy, by the way, Evelyn.” John called after me and I flicked him off. I could almost hear him and the guys roar with laughter.

I ran around the whole amphitheater, but I couldn’t find him. I tried calling, but no answer. I sighed and continued searching. I wasn’t going to give up. I climbed up on one of the picnic tables to have a higher look on the crowd.

“You better not be missing our performance this time.” I heard Josh say with his thick accent. I hadn’t been able to watch him and his band perform since Max and I were busy getting our bands out safely.

“I’m not, I promise. I’m just looking for Garrett.” I answered.

“He’s probably watching someone else perform right now.” He answered, extending his hand to help me get down. I stared into his eyes and something hit me then.

“Hey, Josh. Can you do me a huge favor?” I asked, a smile on my face.

“Take my hand before I’m attacked and we’ll talk about it on the stage.” He chuckled. I pouted and took his hand. We walked back to the AP stage and I was knocked down to the ground by the rest of his band.

“It’s been too long, Evelyn.” Matt said.

“Way too long.” I smiled, holding my hand up so someone could help me up. Max took it and pulled me up.

“So what do you need?” Josh shook his head with a chuckle.

“Are you guys playing Always Attract?” I asked.

“No we are not.” Dan answered. My face fell. My plan was ruined. “But we can replace it for another song.”

“Would it be alright if I sang it with you guys?” I asked, a huge smile on my face.

“Of course!” Chris answered.

“Is this for Garrett?” Josh asked. I blushed and nodded. “Then tell the guys to make sure he’s watching us.”

“We’ll give you the signal for when to come up on stage.” Dan smiled as I grabbed my phone and called Pat.

“Yellow?” He answered.

“Pat, I need you to do something for me.” I said.

“Anything.” He answered.

“I need you and the guys to come to the AP stage in ten minutes with Garrett.” I explained.

“Sure, we’ll be there.” He assured me before I hung up.

“How do I look?” I asked after putting on my tank top nervously.

“Beautiful.” Josh smiled. “Garrett is very lucky.”

“I owe you guys.” I blushed.

“Evelyn!” I heard Kennedy call. I turned to see him with the rest of the guys. My eyes fell on Garrett, who looked back at me with sad eyes. They had a small reunion with Josh and his band before it was time for them to take the stage.

“So what’s going on?” John asked as You Me At Six jumped into their first song and the crowd went wild.

“You’ll see.” I smiled. I stared at the enormous crowd and my heart fell to the pit of my stomach. I had sung in front of crowds before, but never for this many people. I swallowed the gulp in my throat. After the third song, Josh spoke to the crowd and people cheered.

“We changed today’s setlist for a special friend of ours if you guys don’t mind.” He said and the crowd cheered happily. “Come on out, Evelyn.”

I took a deep breath and stepped into the stage. People erupted into cheers again and Josh wrapped his arm around my shoulders as they set up another microphone stand next to him.

“She will be singing this song for someone special to her.” He said as the smooth sound of an acoustic guitar started. “You are a very lucky man, Garrett.” He smiled at Garrett, who still stood confused with his band, and turned back to the crowd. “This song is called Always Attract.”

If it hurts this much then it must be love
And it's a lottery, I can't wait to draw your name
Oh, I'm trying to get to you but time isn't on my side
If the truth's the worst I can do then I guess that I have lied

Keeping me awake, it's been like this now for days
My heart is out at sea, my head all over the place
I'm losing sense of time and everything tastes the same
I'll be home in a day, I fear that's a month too late

That night I slept on your side of the bed
So it was ready when you got home
We're like noughts and crosses
In that opposites always attract

You've taken me to the top and let me fall back south
You've had me at the top of the pile and then had me kissing the ground
We've heard and seen it all, no one's talked us out
The problems that have come haven't yet torn us down


It was my turn to jump in now. I smiled at Garrett and turned back to the crowd.

Am I keeping you awake? If I am then just say
You can make your own decisions, you can make your own mistakes
I'll live and let die all the promises you made
But if you lie another time it'll be a lie that's too late

That night I slept on your side of the bed
So it was ready when you got home
We're like noughts and crosses
In that opposites always attract

You always have your way
For now it's too soon for you to say will we be always, always
You always have your way
For now it's too soon for you to say will we be always, always

You always have your way
For now it's too soon for you to say will we be always, always
You always have your way
For now it's too soon for you to say will we be always, always, always

You always have your way
For now it's too soon for you to say will we be always, always
You've had your way, you've had your way
You've had your way


The song ended and the crowd erupted into cheers, I felt tears streaming down my cheeks as Josh asked told the crowd to give me a hand. I thanked him and made my way side stage. My eyes fell on Garrett’s amazed ones. He ran and enveloped his arms around me.

“That was amazing.” He said as my tears soaked his shirt.

“I’m sorry about what I said.” I smiled, staring up at his eyes.

“It’s understandable.” He shook his head.

“I love you.” I whispered, hiding my face against his neck. “I do want to be with you.”

“I think you proved it out there.” He chuckled. “I love you too.”

“Does this mean you guys are finally going to stop arguing and be all lovey dovey like the good times?” Jared asked.

“If you forgive me for rejecting you.” I smiled at Garrett.

“I have nothing to forgive you for.” He whispered, stroking my cheek. “I’m the one who hurt you.”

“Then yes.” I nodded, giving him a peck on the lips. His band cheered. When You Me At Six finished, I hugged and thanked them for allowing me to sing with them.

“They loved you out there, Evee.” Garrett said as we walked hand in hand to the GK stage.

“Really?” I asked, blushing.

“How come you sing with them and not us?” John asked, pretending to be hurt.

“You know I have stage fright. I sang with them to somehow show Garrett how much he meant to me.” I answered.

“And you’ve won over my heart even more.” Garrett smiled, kissing my forehead.

“Look Brian! The lovely couple is back together.” Josh said as they started getting ready for their set.

“It’s about time.” Stephen added. I eyed him evilly.

“You know, bro, this deserves a taco and Jack Daniels celebration.” John said, wrapping an arm around his older brother’s shoulders.

“Where are we supposed to get tacos?” Jess asked.

“Taco Bell, duhh!” John answered.

“So we follow you this time?” Jared chuckled.

“Yeah, pretty much.” Brian answered.

I helped my band set up as Garrett and the guys watched and talked. I took a seat behind Jess’ drum set and test them for sound as Cameron test the guitars and bass.

“Bang those drums, E.” Pat yelled. I blushed and threw him a drumstick.

Around six, we all started packing up everything into the trailers. At seven, we had already climbed into our designated vans. I drove us to the nearest Taco Bell that our GPS showed us as The Maine followed us. I climbed out of the van as Jess and John went into the fast food restaurant and I left with Stephen to the liquor shop next door. He bought two bottles of Jack Daniels whisky and cups. When we went back to the vans, everyone was waiting for us.

“We have the whisky!” Stephen announced, making a holy sound.

“Now what?” Kennedy asked.

“We search for somewhere empty to enjoy our tacos and whisky.” Brian answered, climbing into the driver’s seat. Garrett was sitting on the passenger’s seat of his van and I kissed him before climbing into my van.

Stephen opened one of the bottles the second we set out again. He filled a cup for everyone but Brian, who was driving. I climbed onto the back of the van with some clothes I had grabbed. The Maine’s van was on our lead and I waved seductively at Garrett. His eyes widened and I sank down and changed into high waisted shorts and a dark blue button down shirt which I tied in the front, revealing my flat stomach and curves. I put on my combat boots and sat up, waiving at Garrett again. He chuckled and shook his head.

I had drank about two cups of whisky by the time the vans parked by a lake. It wasn’t around streets so no one would wonder what we were up to. I climbed out of the van with my arm hooked around Jess’ as we sang along to a Death Cab For Cutie song at the top of our lungs.

“And you still reject singing with us when you have that amazing voice.” John Oh sighed.

“Maybe someday.” I assured him before I ran over to Garrett. I jumped into his welcoming arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

“What did you do back there?” He asked.

“I changed.” I shrugged, pressing my lips to his.

“You look beautiful.” He smiled, setting me down as we joined everyone to sit by the lake.

Jared and John played the acoustic guitar as Brian and John Oh sang. We had a jam session with drinks and tacos. I snuggled against Garrett as the night air hit my exposed skin.

“Want to go back to the van?” He whispered in my ear, noting that we were going to be here for hours. I nodded. I took his hand and we walked back to his van. We kicked off our shoes and I jumped over the seats and landed over all of the blankets and pillows in the back. Garrett joined me little after, and his lips instantly met mine.

“Garrett, I want you.” I whispered as his lips trained down to my stomach.

“Here?” He asked, staring into my eyes.

“Yeah, we’re too far for anyone to hear or see.” I smiled, rolling over so he was lying down and I straddled his waist.

I undid the knot of my shirt and the buttons, slowly removing my shirt and exposing my black push up bra I had worn just for him. I bent over and kissed him again. His hands rested on my hips, softly stroking circles. I lifted his shirt over his head and threw it to the side. As I kissed him, he unbuttoned my shorts, exposing my matching panties. I kicked them off and moved my lips down to his chest. His hands explored my body. He first worked on stroking and groping my C cup breasts before he moved down to my butt cheeks. I ran my fingertips down his chest and found the bulge in his jeans. He blushed as I worked on removing his pants. He was way too adorable. I seductively unhook my bra and exposed my breasts.

It’s not as if we hadn’t made love before, but I guessed we both missed having this with each other. He flipped me over and now he was the one straddling my waist. His lips traced my neck, and he found my weak spot, and I allowed a soft moan escape from my throat as his hands groped my breasts.

“Garrett, baby. I want you now.” I whispered, helping him shrug off his boxers. He then pulled off my panties and wrapped my legs around his waist before he entered me. I flinched.

“I’m sorry, baby.” He whispered, kissing my forehead.

“I’m okay now.” I assured him. He nodded and began moving back and forth. I let out a loud moan before his lips attacked mine hungrily.

“Fuck, baby. You’re so tight.” He moaned.

“Faster, Gare.” I whispered, noting my fingers into his hair. His body reacted right away and pushed inside of me faster. He pinned my wrists over my head and his lips pushed against mine, as his tongue explored my mouth.

“I’m almost there.” I moaned, against his lips.

“So am I, baby.” He grinned seductively.

I let out a melody of moans as I reached the point of orgasm and so did Garrett. He fell onto the blankets next to me as we tried to catch our breaths.

“I love you.” He whispered, pulling me against his body, once we both caught our breaths.

“I love you.” I smiled against his chest.

“Please never leave my side again. I promise to love you for the rest of my life. Forever.” He said, kissing my forehead.

“Forever is a long time.”

“I plan on loving you beyond that.” He whispered, before his lips pressed against mine. He covered our bare bodies and we both faded into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the first time I write a scene like this. It was kind of awkward. Haha.
How do you guys feel about Evelyn and Garrett being together again? Please leave me some comments! It inspires me to write and update faster.
Thank you! :D