‹ Prequel: Yours Truly

Different Perspectives

Classroom Confession

Jenny was staring out the window; she smiled before quickly paying attention. At least this is my last year. She thought. It was now November. The Halloween break was over.

She enjoyed her break; new friend and Daniel and herself were friends of course. She remembered a week before the Halloween writing the letters, the week after was a blur and Halloween break came and things looked up a whole lot.

Danielle looked across the room at Jenny; as much as she disliked her, she felt so guilty. Danielle wanted to go up to her and apologize but she was afraid, cowardly even. She had ruined so a perfect relationship for Mark and she knew Jenny missed him.

Danielle could have been happy for old friend but she threw it away because of her own feelings; she thought having Mark would make her away. She now got the saying If you love someone let them go.

Surely Jenny wouldn't fall into the plan; she couldn't Danielle hoped anyway.

She knew Mark was miserable, he was the dependent type; always wanting to have a girlfriend. Jenny seemed to always want a boyfriend but her being not so sociable and the picky type, Jenny having a boyfriend was rare.

Mark was easily positive and easily a social person barely having insecurities about his personality and looks but more about his intelligence. Mark and jenny complimented each other, he was confident and she was shy even at the most secure definite times.

''I can't do this'' Danielle admitted. A lot of the class looked at her. ''Danielle, are you alright?'' Miss Harris asked.

''No, not at all had ‘‘Danielle said ‘’...honestly I feel sick''.

And honestly she did.