‹ Prequel: Yours Truly

Different Perspectives

Worth Taking Risks

''Hey'' said Jenny answering her phone. ''Jenny, this is Mark. I lost my phone for like three days so that's why I didn't get back to you; then I was going to ring you but my phone died and I had to prepare for going back to college'' Mark admitted.

''Oh how is college anyway?'' asked Jenny. ''It's fine'' he replied. ''Listen I have to go and revise a load of crap, I wish I didn't Mark but I don't like to fail'' she told him. ''Okay bye'' he said. ''Bye Mark, it was nice talking to you'' she told him; he knew she was smiling. He put his phone in his jean pocket and heavily sighed.

Five months ago they were dating; he even moved reasonably near to her well he stayed in his cousin's house seeing as they were near to his college.

He remembered it was mid July that it all came to an end. He'd probably hurt more if he stayed in a relationship where the feelings weren't mutual; he was glad Danielle opened his eyes and by the end of July Danielle and Jenny fell out.

Mark remembered Danielle and him started to date; he would have said no but he saw Jenny with another guy laughing earlier on; it was early September.

He remembered a week later to find out it was her friend Frank who already had a girlfriend. He avoided being with Danielle for two weeks saying he had a lot of college work for that time.

Maybe I am stupid he thought sadly.

He missed Jenny a lot and maybe he should call it off with Danielle but he hated being single and what if Jenny was so disgusted with him she wouldn't even be his friend.

No it wasn't worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love writing this story so I'll probably complete this quickly.

Anyway please comment and thank you so much for taking your time to read it. (: