‹ Prequel: Yours Truly

Different Perspectives

Fooling

"Jenny!" said her younger sister Izzy. Jenny smiled, looking at Izzy. "Dad is down some food" Izzy told her. "Right, food. What's he putting down?" asked Jenny. "Burgers and chips" quickly said Izzy. "Chicken burgers?" Jenny asked, Izzy nodded. "Yeah sounds great" Jenny told her closing her English notes and taking out her French which she hated.

With that Izzy was gone. Jenny sighed as she was revising the tenses. She would love to be eleven again, it was a good age except the fact most people were annoying at that age.

Jenny wondered what her sister would be like at her age and really hoped the best for her. Then there was her younger brother Mikey who was fifteen. Jenny felt responible for them for two since Alex left for college. And her mother was working full time these days since her dad had lost his job last year, things change so much.

Jenny took her mind away and continued french.

~

Danielle sat down flicking through the TV. She still felt a bit sick, in a few days time she'd ring Rob and cancel the plan for good. She hated this guilt, it was pure ugly.

She felt sad and afraid, maybe she only had Rob in reality. He was trustworthy and others didn't see her as they used to.

Maybe in time Mark will fall in love with me and be happy she thought.

However she had tried fooling herself with those words before.