‹ Prequel: Yours Truly

Different Perspectives

So it's Like That

Time flew by in the amount of two weeks.

"Christmas is coming" beamed Jenny's friend Ashley. "No talking about that ridiculous season, it's November. I hate Christmas" said an annoyed Jenny. "Well in a week or so it's December" Ashley grinned.

"I miss the summer" sadly admitted Jenny. A lot of bad memories happened during Christmas. Ashley remembered then. "Sorry it skipped my mind Jenny. It's good memories for me and I'm getting caught up in it all. Maybe this year will be good, you will forget about Mark" encouragingly said Ashley.

Ashley was good with people's minds in general. Most of the time she would know what was bothering and that was the main reason she have a lot of friends.

"It's fine Ash, you're human. You didn't mean any harm, it's just going to be difficult him being with Danielle. They've been together since August" frowned Jenny "...Mark told me".

"Danielle is a bitch who tries and puts on a stupid innocent that is working less and less on people. As Mark he just wants a girlfriend and he was fooled by Danielle because she's manipulative and Mark is foolish and naive" explained Ashley.

"Do you think about things like this late at night?" Jenny asked. "Yeah I do. And if only people thought my way" dreamily admitted Ashley.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter but I am seriously tired, so yeah.

Anyway thanks to my subscribers. Comments are appreciated and so are subscriptions.

I don't mind con.crit btw. :)