‹ Prequel: Yours Truly

Different Perspectives

A Few Months Later

Three months had pasted. Mark and Jenny were still happily together, love in tact. Danielle was finally trustworthy again. There wasn't much words from Jon but it was heard that he was now Laura's boyfriend, Jenny didn't believe it really until she saw it with her own eyes.

Laura and herself had decided to patch things up, they were best friends together. The reason of her departure really was space and she obviously felt like she had enough space. Jon had smiled that smile when they first met.

It contained more warmth in a way, he was being himself, not acting like some puppet belonging to Rob.

As for Rob, that was somewhat unknown, he was changing most likely. He had to, surely living in anger, hate and revenge wasn't much of healthy thing surely.

Jenny would worry for him but she was probably the last person that should help due to the circumstances. Though Danielle and Jenny were friends again, Jenny wasn't easily forgiving as Mark. The friendship wasn't the same but it was expected.

Otherwise Jenny was so content and Mark was the exact same, it felt right, it was meant to be like this. It was love, they had both changed themselves for the better.

Mark had matured but still was playful and funny and Jenny had gained more positivity and confidence.

Jenny had asked Laura how Jon became her boyfriend. Laura had begun the story mentioninga certain park. Jenny smiled and knew everything had come together weirdly in a good way.

Then Jenny thought.

Maybe things do happen for a reason. Though everybody seems to have a different perpectives, it's still good to them all into account.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!

Thank everybody for the comments and the subscribes and the readings. <3

Anyway happy ending, mostly.