‹ Prequel: Yours Truly

Different Perspectives

Didn't

It felt so justified and right to be in his arms. She savored this moment. Neither of them wanted it to end, but soon it had to. Mark wanted to tell her, he missed her and Jenny wanted to say he meant so much to her.

They didn't say a thing.

Mark was tempted to run his fingers through her hair. While Jenny wanted to hear his heart beating. It felt right.

They didn't do anything.

"I better go, I hope to talk to you" he told her honestly, she thought it was a comforting lie; nothing more. Their embrace ended to both their misfortunes but it had end at some point.

She watched him walk away slowly and she waved sadly. He faced again her again and he smiled at her. It was like a smile you'd smile knowing you'll see that person again. Maybe she was seeing things but all she knew was that at least her latest memory of him was a pleasant one.

~

It wasn't long until she was home. The time was six in the evening; it was a Sunday. She was watching tv; nothing seemed to interest her.

She finally turned it off and decided to feed herself instead of feeling so hungry.

Her phone buzzed, a text message it was. She opened it and a smile lit her face. Mark she thought happily.

She read the message, it was a simple Hey, how are you but it made her day. It was like before they broke up, then she realised that it would never be that way again. Laura wouldn't be her best friend, Danielle would never seem like that friend who was so sweet and good.

And Mark was not her boyfriend. But she was glad with a few things that changed. One was that she knew the true Danielle and two she would be completely honest with Mark.

There's pros and cons to all things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please.
People who comment are seriously amazing. <3