‹ Prequel: Yours Truly

Different Perspectives

Guilt

''Rob'' Danielle said innocently through the phone.

''Yeah'' he said back.

''Why're you calling me?'' Danielle asked a bit annoyed. ''To make sure you're still up to this plan'' Rob breathed heavily. ''Of course'' she said but she had said it so unsure. ''You're not, I know you're hoping he''ll fall for you or some shit like that'' he told her straight.

She felt like she was a suspect of a crime in a court pleading guilty. ''You know I'm realistic, he's worth nothing to me'' she lied so heavily. ''That's a lie'' Rob answered so quickly, she felt so nervous again. ''If he meant nothing, you'd go on and forget about him'' Rob told her so harshly.

She relaxed a bit knowing she wasn't fully caught out.

''I have to go, I am busy'' she said unnaturally. She then hung up and went back over to Mark. He was smiling happily, her heart raced. She was procrastinating a bit and Danielle hated to admit it.

She felt guilty looking at Mark. She felt guilty about ruining Jenny and Mark's relationship, a bit guilty for lying to Rob and even more guilty for falling in love with Mark. If it wasn't my feelings this wouldn't have happened at all Danielle thought sadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've lost my subscribers, aw. :(

Anyway don't be a silent reader, I will be so grateful.