‹ Prequel: Yours Truly

Different Perspectives

Boy at the Park

''Are you okay?'' a voice asked. She had a feeling it was directed at her but then she wasn't all too sure. ''Hello, you sitting on the bench'' the voice continued. ''I'm fine'' she falsely said. ''Why aren't you looking up then?''.

Jenny looked up. ''You look sad'' the guy said, his pale blue green eyes were extremely focused. Jenny felt a bit embarrassed for herself and him.

''I don't know you'' Jenny stated, slanting her head to her right side. ''You could be a murderer'' she told him. ''I'm not, trust me'' he smiled. ''Just saying'' she smirked. ''Why are you alone?'' he asked. ''I needed to think'' she told him and somehow that was truthfully. ''To think, yeah that's good'' he said a bit awkwardly.

''Not overthinking, it's sad'' she admitted. ''True'' he said now taking in the scenery. ''My name's Jon'' he told her. ''Interesting'' she said. ''What's yours?'' he asked curious. Jenny grinned widely. ''Not telling'' she smirked again.

''I better go'' and with she quickly walked away.

Jon wondered. Does she come here often?

‘’Hey, wait’’ Jon went after. Jenny turned quickly round. ‘’Yes Jon’’ she smiled. ‘’Will I see you again?’’ he asked. ‘’Maybe?’’ she told shrugging her shoulders.

‘’Maybe not’’.