Status: Just started writing chapter four.

Tied to You

Something Wild

Tanner opened his front door and led Danielle into the house. Danielle looked around and noticed the house was quite clean for a young man who lived by himself. Tanner walked through the living room into the kitchen.

“How do you take your coffee?” he asked.

“Just with sugar,” Danielle replied. Tanner nodded and prepared it, handing Danielle a full cup when it was finished. Danielle took a sip as Tanner nodded for her to sit at the table across from him.

They looked at each other in silence for several moments. Danielle spoke first.

“So you work at the hotel with Mark?” she asked, realizing it was a stupid question to ask. Tanner picked up on her insecurity and smiled at her gently before responding.

“Yes,” he said. “I assist in managing the finances.” He took a sip of coffee.

“Danielle nodded and sipped from her own cup. She watched Tanner for a moment, then looked around the room, looking back at Tanner once she had surveyed the area.

“So, Danielle… What exactly is it that you’re looking for?” Tanner asked.

Danielle took a moment to process her thoughts before answering, “Well to be honest, I want something different, something unconventional and unpredictable. I’m looking for something wild.” She blushed as she spoke, but continued confidently. “I’m sort of hard to keep up with.”

Tanner smiled, a playful and slightly cocky smile. “I’m sure I can manage,” he said.

Danielle nodded and stood up to put her empty cup in the sink. When she turned around, Tanner was standing close enough that she could smell his cologne. She smiled at him nervously. Tanner reached up and put his hands on her shoulders, rubbing them gently to help her relax.

Danielle took a deep breath and looked into Tanner’s eyes as she tried to get her heart to stop beating a million times a second. Tanner smiled and moved his hands to her waist, pulling him into her slightly. “Yes,” he mumbled. “I’m quite sure I can handle you.”

Danielle smiled playfully and reached up to put her hands on Tanner’s shoulders. “We’ll see about that,” she replied.

Tanner chuckled and pinched Danielle’s hip. Danielle let out a soft squeak and wrapped her arms around Tanner’s neck. Tanner chuckled again and kissed Danielle’s forehead affectionately. Danielle looked up at him and smiled playfully and confidently. She wanted more of Tanner. He seemed to know how to get to her, and she was very intrigued by that. Danielle felt that Tanner was the one person who could give her what she really wanted.

Danielle looked into Tanner’s eyes for a moment before leaning in and pressing her lips to his as she kissed him softly, but purposefully. Tanner responded with a smile and kissed back, deepening it a bit as he wrapped his arms around Danielle’s waist, pulling her in roughly. Danielle gasped and clung to Tanner a bit as she licked his bottom lip playfully. Tanner bit at her lip before parting his, allowing her to slide her tongue inside. He moaned softly into her mouth as their tongues explored each other’s mouths. After a few moments, he pulled away, panting.

“You’re quite a good kisser, Danielle,” said Tanner. Danielle smiled and leaned in for a quick kiss. Tanner immediately deepened it, and gently pushed her against the counter, pressing his hips against hers. Danielle moaned quietly and pulled away from Tanner’s lips. She kissed his jaw, then moved down to his neck. Tanner let out a soft moan and Danielle kissed his neck again, then nibbled it gently. Tanner moved his hand from Danielle’s waist to between her legs, rubbing gently over her jeans. Danielle whimpered in response, and nuzzled Tanner’s neck. Tanner chuckled and kept moving his hand. Danielle bit Tanner’s neck again.

Tanner pressed his hand against Danielle a bit harder, and made his movements a bit more purposeful. Danielle moaned quietly, and leaned her head against Tanner’s shoulder, kissing it through his shirt. Tanner was driving her mad, and she wanted nothing more than for him to rip all her clothes off and screw her until she couldn’t see straight.

Tanner knew he was getting to Danielle. He could tell by the way she moved against him, and by the way she breathed. He enjoyed teasing her. He took his free hand and took her chin between his thumb and other fingers, forcing her head up gently. “Look at me, Danielle,” he said firmly. “Open those pretty green eyes.”

Danielle smiled. She became more aroused by Tanner’s words and tone. She opened her eyes to look into his, clutching his shirt in her fist. Tanner smiled at Danielle and kissed her lips gently. Danielle moaned softly against Tanner’s lips and smiled at him when he pulled away. He was still touching her, still teasing her. She wondered if he knew that he was driving her crazy.

Tanner kissed Danielle’s forehead and unbuttoned her jeans, then unzipped them slowly. He moved his hand to rub her over her panties. Danielle gasped and once again buried her face in the crook of Tanner’s neck. Tanner chuckled softly and moved his hand away, pulling Danielle away from the counter and turning her to face the table. Danielle gasped in shock as Tanner placed his hand on her back to gently push her over the table. She gripped the opposite side of the table and took in a breath, letting it out slowly.

Tanner smiled and rubbed Danielle’s back gently before gently tugging on the waistband of her jeans, pulling them down her legs slowly, along with her panties. Danielle spread her legs a bit while trying to keep her balance. Tanner laughed and slapped her backside playfully, but firmly. Danielle let out a whimper. She heard him fumbling with his pants and a condom and before she knew it, he was pressed against her.

Danielle whimpered again as she felt the tip of his member pressed against her. She moved backward slightly, but Tanner tightened his grip on her hips. “No,” he said softly. “Don’t move unless I tell you to.”

Danielle nodded and fought to keep still. After what seemed like forever, Tanner finally slid into her. She gasped and her grip on the table tightened. Danielle moaned as Tanner moved in and out of her slowly, keeping a firm grip on her hips. She was only aware of the way he felt inside her. She moved her hips back into him and he responded by spanking her again. She whimpered and held still, becoming more aroused by the “game” of him keeping her from moving.

Tanner let out a moan as he moved his hips faster. He liked having control over Danielle. The thought of turning this into something long-term actually made him grow harder inside of her. He moved a bit more forcefully and tightened his grip on her.

“You’re a little slut,” Tanner teased, knowing the effect it would have on her. “Fucking on the first date.”

Danielle moaned as his words pushed her closer to the edge. She moved back against Tanner, driving him deeper, which he allowed. He slapped her lightly on her backside again, which made her move faster against him.

“You like being called names, don’t you?” he asked.

Danielle nodded and gripped the side of the table tighter. “Mhm…” she mumbled. She felt Tanner’s hand come down on her again.

“What was that, baby?” he moaned as he thrust deeper inside her. “I couldn’t understand you.”

“Yes!” Danielle said between moans.

Tanner chuckled and mumbled “Good girl” before he slammed his hips against Danielle’s ass, moving in and out of her faster. He could tell by the way she tightened around him that she was getting close. Danielle could feel it as well, like something inside her dying to be let out. She felt as if she would explode, until finally it happened. She let out a loud moan as she came, shaking and panting. The whole time, Tanner never slowed until he had came as well.

Danielle collapsed onto the table, breathing heavily as Tanner pulled out of her slowly. She allowed him some time to gather himself before reaching down to pull her pants back up, turning to face Tanner as she fastened them.

Tanner smiled at Danielle and kissed her lips quickly, but affectionately. “Was that wild enough for you?” he asked.

Danielle nodded as she slid her arms around his neck. “That was perfect,” she said. Tanner chuckled and wrapped his arms around Danielle’s waist, pulling her into a brief hug.

“Well I’m sure there will be more where that came from,” he said with a smile. Danielle nodded and kissed Tanner’s cheek. She took his hand and led him into the small living room that was right off the kitchen. She sat down on the couch first, and tugged on Tanner’s hand for him to join her. Tanner smiled and sat down beside her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Danielle reached up and slid her fingers between his. She actually felt comfortable being in Tanner’s arms. This was something she had never felt with anyone. She hoped that their relationship would be just as good outside the bedroom. She looked up into Tanner’s eyes.

“You know there’s more to me than just sex,” she informed him.

Tanner chuckled lightly. “I know,” he said as he ran his thumb over Danielle’s. “That’s why I plan to get to know every part of you.” He kissed her as the last word escaped his lips. Danielle smiled and lay her head on Tanner’s shoulder. She yawned and closed her eyes. Tanner chuckled again and held Danielle as she fell asleep.