‹ Prequel: Incubus

Succubus

Chapter 1

Commander Katrina Novachure...

Quite an interesting past she has. For starters, forty years in her past, she rebelled with a man called The Doctor, however, doing so, nearly cost Katrina, her life. Twenty years after that fateful event, Commander Novachure built a cybernetic being, she named Incubus, to travel back in time, and protect her from The Doctor, until it was time for her to make "The Decision", unfortunately, though she did live to make it, Incubus had failed.

Shortly afterwards, Commander Novachure had married,(keeping her least name, for obvious reasons), and had a baby girl, she, and her husband, named Jennifer.

And now, twenty years later, Jennifer Novachure, (Though, legally, her last name is Hewlett), had joined her mother's resistance squad, and trained to become a Military Technician.

Why? For only one purpose, to prevent a certain Time Lord from almost murdering her mother. But that's not what she told the recruiter. Jennifer told him that she longed to follow in her mother's footsteps, even after she was gone.

Commander Novachure was elated when she heard that her daughter wanted to join the resistance. However, like everybody else, Katrina was clueless to her daughter's real reason.

So, unfortunately, whenever Jennifer would go off to some secret place, Commander Novachure never questioned her. Only smiled, and told her to be back for training.

And that's where the story really begins...