Skin and Bones

You'll Never Love Yourself

Hey dear, I fear, I'll watch you disappear

Andy had locked himself in the bathroom again. This is what he would do. He fails to see that he's beautiful, and plenty skinny enough. He sees this imperfect image in the mirror. I hate to see him like this, although I've never told him, I love him. It hurts me to see him wasting away.

I know you'll go, until you're skin and bones

The boy couldn't weigh more then 130 at this point. He could barley preform anymore without getting light headed or sick. He almost never ate, and when he did he'd force himself to get sick. All in the hopes of losing one more pound.

Your reflection's all your worth

I could hear him throwing up in the bathroom from my place on the motel bed. It tugs on my heart strings. It's the worst sound imaginable. He's killing himself! Doesn't he see that?!

This time is almost over, I watch you turn to dust

No he doesn't see that. All he sees are those fucking numbers on that scale. He picks his body apart every time he's forced to look at himself. I could hear him sobbing. No, he knew what he was doing. He knows what will happen.

I know it's not much longer until you faint

The door opened up, and his pale figure stepped out. His eyes were red from crying, and his body was trembling. He looked over at me with sad eyes.

Cause you'll never love yourself at all

"Andy come here" I said opening my arms up to him. He pulled the sleeves of his tight black long sleeve shirt over his fist, covering his mouth and shaking his head.

Why does he always shy away from me? I just want to hold him and help him.

Cause everything you touch will fall to pieces

Crystal tears ran down his thin face. I stood up slowly and walked over to him. I could hear his soft whimpers.

I reached out to touch his shoulder, but he slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch me I'm disgusting!"

This time is almost over now

"You're not disgusting' I said this time he let me wrap an arm around him.

"Yes I am, I'm hideous, why don't you see that?" he asked. His breath smelled like mint mouthwash. Like he didn't know that I knew.

Wake up skin and bones! Wake up skin and bones!

"You're beautiful"
"No I'm not, I'm fat and ugly"

I looked down at his beautiful figure. Even if you could count every rib in his chest, and see the out line of his bones, he was still gorgeous. His silver blue eyes still took my breath away, no matter how many tears blurred his vision.

You're so alone, your sickness feels like home

"Come over to the bed" I said, taking his still shaking body in my arms. He sat down on the edge of the bed, before breaking down crying again.

"I just want to be perfect Ashley" he sobbed.

"You are perfect"
"No, I'm no where near perfect"
"You are to me" I whispered.

Find some control, starve till you're beautiful

Our eyes met and I felt my heart race in my chest. I placed a hang on his thin thigh, moving closer to him. His breath hitched in the back of his throat as our lips drew closer.

I paused as I felt his warm breath on my lips, but only for a second before letting our lips touch.

Your reflection's all your worth

The kiss sent sparks through my veins. I deepened the kiss before breaking and looking back into his eyes.

"Ashley..." I grabbed the sides of his face, and pressed our foreheads together.

Until you're skin and bones

"Andy.."
"Ashley, just let me die"
"No, I never will"

Your sickness feels like home

"Why?"
"Because I love you" I whispered.

His eyes widened at the words.
"Y-you love me?"
"Yes I do, I don't care if you don't love yourself, that just means I'll have to love you twice as much"

"Oh Ashley, you don't know what it means to hear you say that" he said collapsing into my arms.

"I won't let you waste away"
"Take this pain away please" he cried.

"I will baby...... I promise"

Your sickness feels like home
♠ ♠ ♠
I just love this song to bits. It's really close to my heart, I understand what Andy's going through in this story. I deal with the same feelings, even though I'm not bulimic, it still hurts to never be satisfied with yourself.