Sequel: History
Status: Complete! possible sequel...

Books

First Day

Half an hour later Brent locked his car and walked up the stairs to the big old library building he would be spending his Mondays and Thursdays at for the next couple weeks. He put his hands in his pockets and walked over to the Help desk where a women, probably in her early twenties typed away on a keyboard. As he approached her noticed how her dark brown wavy hair fell perfectly around her face every time she combed it back with her fingers.

"How can I help you?" she asked when she noticed Brent's large hands on the counter in front of her.

"I'm looking for the head of volunteer services," he said staring confidently into her large blue eyes.

The women picked up the phone on the next to her computer and spoke to someone for a few seconds before hanging up and beginning to type again. Brent thought she might have forgot he was even there and almost tried to get her attention again. A few minutes later an older women with greying hair and wire frame glasses came out of the door behind the desk and smiled at Brent.

"Mr.Seabrook, I'm so glad you came!" she put a hand out for him to shake. "I'm Mary Clark, I spoke to you on the phone early this week."

"Hi," Brent mumbled, his eyes still focused on the beautiful girl next to Mary behind the desk.

"This is Georgia, she is going to show you around the library for the next few days and help you figure out the rules and such," the girl behind the desk looked up at Mary when she heard her name and opened her mouth to say something but Mary continued talking. "Georgia has been volunteering here since she was a teenager, recently we were able to give her a paying position. She's an expert at navigating the shelves and I thought you might like to be taught by someone more your age."

"Sounds great," Brent said smiling when he found out he was going to spend the next few days with the hottest librarian he had every seen.

Ten minutes later Mary left Brent and Georgia in the organizing room where all the returned books were categorized by the authors name and genre. When Mary closed the door behind her, Georgia let out an exasperated sigh and ran her long fingers through her hair twice.

"So, where should we start?" Brent asked, trying to make conversation as well as learn how the library operated.

"Why are you doing this?" Georgia looked up at him, she didn't say it in a mean way exactly but Brent could tell she wasn't exactly happy to teach him. "Don't you have to focus on playing baseball and hitting home runs?"

"I play hockey, not baseball," Brent said confused at first, "But I like baseball," he recovered quickly, "maybe I could take you to a game sometime?"

Georgia raised her slender eyebrows and shook her head looking away from his face. "I'm not a big sports fan."

For the next three hours Georgia showed Brent around the library and taught him the computer program they used. She was polite and professional and Brent saw her smile when he interacted with kids. He took note to do that more often when he was with her. Around 4pm Georgia told Brent that they were done for the day because she got off work in a few minutes.

Later that night Brent lay in bed thinking about the gorgeous brunette with a model body, though she couldn't be more the 5'4. She made him feel small, not in a bad way per say, but the petit girl was intimidating in her own way. She was shy and smart he could already tell but Brent wanted to know more about her. Just from being with Georgia that day he could already picture her light pink lips move as she talked and the way her hips swayed when she walked in front of him pointing out books with delicate fingers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So for some reason when I search for this story it doesn't come up... which is kind of annoying me because I don't know if know one if it doesn't pop up when everyone else searches it which is a problem since I would like lots of people to read it!
Comment and tell me if it comes up when you search things like brent seabrook etc.