Sequel: History
Status: Complete! possible sequel...

Books

Savannah

As she entered the crowded sushi restaurant Georgia slid between two tall men in suits towards the sushi bar, attempting to see over people's shoulders. "Georgia!" She heard her name and turned to find who she was looking for sitting at the counter on a tall stool.

"How have you been?" she asked "Feels like forever since I've seen you!"

"I've been great! You know, settling in and all but college is still just great!"

"Savannah, always so optimistic," Georgia smiled at her half sister. "You've grown up so much though."

"I'm 18, only 3 years younger than you, Jo!" Savannah laughed pulling her long blond hair up in a loose bun and straightening her navy cardigan. "I think hanging out with all those old women at the library is starting to get to you."

Georgia laughed and continued to ask her younger half sister about school at the art institute where she was studying print making. Since the rest of her family had moved to Kansas city shortly after Georgia started college she hadn't gotten to see her half sister and brother for almost year. Savannah and her were too busy with work and school to hang out as often as both would like but they remained close through texts and emails. At the beginning of the year her parents had asked her to keep a closer I on the wild child of the bunch since often her curiosity could lead her into trouble.

"Oooh! They're cute!" Georgia looked over to where Savannah was nodding.

"Oh goodness," Georgia mumbled seeing Brent and a few of his friends being seated at their table. It wasn't that she was embarrassed to be see with her half sister of him she just wanted to have some alone time to catch up with Savannah.

"Hey he's looking at us!" Savannah giggled and Georgia looked up from her hands to meet Brent's gaze. "Do you know him?"

"Uh, yeah," Georgia replied breaking away from her staring contest with Brent. "He volunteers at the public library a few times a week."

"Really?" Savannah looked surprised, "No way, he's way too hot!"

Georgia shook her head at her half sister's enthusiasm, "He plays for the Blackhawks so it's just for promotion," she replied. Savannah nodded and turned to the waitress who had just came to take their order.

Halfway through dinner Georgia excused herself to go to the bathroom. As she navigated through the maze of tables her foot caught on the leg of a chair. Georgia closed her eyes bracing herself for a fall that never came.

"You okay?" she looked up into the familiar eyes of Brent.

"Yeah, yeah thanks," Georgia's sweet smiled made Brent weak in the knees. "So you're here with teammates?"

"Jon, Patrick and Kaner," Brent replied, frowning slightly when he saw Georgia's face light up when she heard Jon's name. He had always felt a little more jealous of his captain since the day at the library when him and Georgia seemed to click. "You should come over so I can introduce you to the other guys." Georgia nodded and Brent let her move past him to the bathroom.

When Georgia returned the food had came. The sisters eat and chatted, catching up with each other after not seeing one another since Savannah's freshman orientation. Georgia made a mental not to call her parents later and tell them that their youngest daughter was doing just fine and managing to stay out of harms way. No need to mention her broken finger after dropping a paper weight on it or the night Savannah got lost and had to spend the night at a motel.

On their way out the door after dinner Georgia pulled Savannah over to Brent's table.
"Brent, this is my sister Savannah," she introduced them.

"Wait you're Brent, the Brent?" Savannah had heard from her parents about her sister's new boyfriend "Brent" who plays hockey for the Blackhawks, she just hadn't put to in to together until now. "It's nice to finally meet you!" Both Georgia and Brent smiled but were obviously confused. "Jo, why didn't you tell me he was your boyfriend, mom and dad have been telling me for the past month how great your new catch is! I've been dying to meet him!"

"Oh," Georgia mentally face palmed realizing her parents must have been telling the whole family that Brent was her boyfriend. "We haven't been going out the long is all."

"I'm Patrick!" Patrick Kane cut in stretching out a hand for the long legged blonde to shake. "You two don't look very much alike," he observed, Jonathan elbowed his less mature teammate.

"We're just half sisters and Savannah looks more like my step dad," Georgia explained. "It's nice to see you again Jon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I thought about just deleting this story, but I couldn't and then I looked at the number of subscribers and I thought even though only a few comment there are still enough readers to make writing worth while. I'll try to be more regular with updating, Sorry :(
Thanks and remember to COMMENT!!

p.s. I realized that in the first chapter I set this story in May when the season would basically be over so I changed it to February. just so no one gets to confused!