Status: This one is done. Check out the sequel-No One Belongs Here More Than You!

I Don't Want To Solve Your Problems, I Have My Own

Chapter Four

I paced back and forth, and some of the guys looked at me funny.

“Geno, what’s up with you today? You look anxious,” Sidney said, leaning against the wall. I shrugged.

“I’m waiting for someone else to show up,” I said.

“Oh…a girl?” Sidney asked.

“Yeah,” I said. Sidney grinned.

“Finally dude! You’ve been so reluctant to invite girls to anything, it’s about damn time you got a chick for yourself,” Sidney practically cheered. I shushed him and rolled my eyes.

“Yeah well with my history, you know why I don’t usually invite girls to anything,” I said. Sidney’s smile fell and he sighed.

“Dude, drink up. You’ll be fine, I won’t let anything happen to you,” he said, pressing a cold bottle of beer into my hand.

“Molson?” I asked, glancing at the bottle.

“I’m Canadian, what do you expect me to buy when you send me out for beer?” Sidney laughed.

“I guess…but are you sure you’ll watch my back? I just…you know,” I said, fumbling for the words I wanted to say in English.

“Geno, you’re my best friend. If I don’t have your back, who will?” Sidney said, clapping a hand to my shoulder. I smiled appreciatively, and then I heard a knock at the door.

“Oh jeeze…” I muttered.

“You didn’t tell me she was hot!” Sidney whispered in surprise. I turned to see who had walked in, and it was definitely Ashley. Her hair was artfully curled, and framed her face perfectly. She was wearing a form fitting black V neck that revealed enough to be sexy, but not enough to be slutty. She donned skinny jeans, which were tucked into a black boot, and the walking boot.

“Well…you ready for this Sid?” I asked.

“I’m not the one who has to be ready…go get her bro,” Sidney smiled, pushing me towards the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sid and Geno have an almost unrivaled bromance, so expect bromantic moments like this to pop up on occasion :3