Status: i will update each new chapter either on a weekend or when i get 5 people to comment per chapter

There and Back

New

The heavy doors of the castle from the reception area were pushed open. "We've been expecting you, Lizzy," a voice said. I knew that I was going to die but it mostly sucked just because that meant that I would never see Jacob again. Although, considering what I’d done to get him to let me go, he probably didn’t want to see me anyway so I guess it was going to work out.
The room was large and full of vampires wearing dark cloaks of different shades of grey. Three of them wore pure black ones and seemed to be the most important of the group. All three had papery white skin and were surrounded by their very own guard. One of them looked bored, one looked pissed, and the one with white hair looked like he was enjoying his own private show.
"It's nice to finally meet you, Lizzy." The man used the same pleasant voice he'd used to greet me. It sounded like he was being sincere, but I could tell it was bullshit. I'm guessing he's had a lot of time to work on his act, but it was only an act; I can tell when someone's being phony.
"Why did you want to meet me?"
"I'm Aro. You see, Elizabeth, we're friends of your sisters."
"Somehow I find that hard to believe," I interrupted.
He chuckled slightly but I could see the annoyance that colored his crimson eyes. "Yes, well. We find her quite extraordinary. I wanted to meet you to see how similar you two are."
"So why'd you send in the red-headed bitch? Bella’s not coming; Edward won’t let her. She’s shit out of luck with her revenge plan so I don’t know why she’d work with you when there’s absolutely no way she’d get what she wants." Victoria hissed dangerously at me. I really wish I could pound her face in or something. How dare she threaten my sister and my friends!
"Victoria also knows your sister and the Cullen family. She also has knowledge of the area."
"Yippee-frickin-doo."
"They could have always sent me," a small blonde girl said. She looked to be no older than fifteen but her cloak was still a dark grey and she stayed close to the three that seemed to be in charge. I figured that that meant that she was pretty important but I didn’t want to look scared.
"And why the hell would they do that if they wanted to get to me and Bella? You're just a little girl."
She scowled. "I'm the best there is. And if you keep pushing me, I'll let you see why."
I rolled my eyes. "Of course you will, kid." Little girl or not, I knew that she could kick my ass but I wasn’t going to let myself seem weak.
Her eyes narrowed in my direction. The next thing I knew, I was on the ground with a splitting headache. It felt like someone was trying to break my skull open with a hammer. My vision became blurred by the tears that threatened to spill out of my eyes.
"Stop it! You promised," Jace screamed.
It took an extra second before the pain stopped. Jace pulled me to him glaring at the girl.
"Jane, dear, that wasn't very nice. Elizabeth is our guest," Aro scolded. "Jace, why don't you take Liz to your room? I'm sure you have a lot of catching up to do."
Jace nodded and picked me up. He exited the big, crowded room. He rocked me gently as he walked through the corridors of the castle. I clutched to the front of his shirt and just let the tears fall. I hated Jace but I was so hurt, so heartbroken from leaving Jacob, that I didn’t care. I had to cry and he was there.
Something told me that I wasn't getting out of here- alive. And I'm sure that I haven't seen the last of Jane.

*BELLA'S POV*
I watched Victoria carry my sister away. I fell to my knees crying like crazy. It was my fault. All of this was my fault. How could I let her get taken away because of me? Jacob and Leah were howling. Embry was comforting Emma who was crying silently into his fur. We were all completely frozen in shock. Edward wrapped his arms around me and rocked me back and forth.
*Please come back. Don't leave me. I need you,* I begged silently.
Edward suddenly stiffened. "Bella, I just heard your thoughts," he whispered.
"Wh-what?" I sniffled. "How is that even possible?"
"I don't know. I was listening to Lizzy's thoughts and I heard yours." I was curious about how Edward could hear my thoughts but I had more important things to worry about.
"It doesn't matter right now. We have to find out where my sister is."
"Bella's right." Wow, Rosalie agreed with me? That's new. "We have to get Carlisle and find out where they took Liz. If we don’t find them first, you might lose Bella, too."
Leah whined softly. Edward nodded at her. "Leah and Jacob say that they're coming with us. Embry is going to stay with Emma to protect her."
"Working with dogs?" Emmett scoffed. "Now I've seen everything."
"Just get over it. If they can help us then the wolves can come with us." First Rosalie agrees with me and now she's willing to work with Jacob's pack? I guess I'm not the only one crazy worried about my sister.
It was almost midnight and we still didn't know where Lizzy could be. I was sitting on the couch with Jacob and Edward when my head started pounding. I groaned and rubbed my aching head. "Bella, love, what's wrong?"
"Migraine. It's not that bad, though. Don't worry about it, Edward." My headache was gone just as quickly as it came.
♠ ♠ ♠
omifreakinggod!! i luv my readers so much!! thank you everyone that commented for this chapter: Deena1993, two sided heart, alyssanparker, secrets-that-die, JustThinking, Bella.Rider, already insane, goesincircles i realize that this is more than five so i'm late putting this chapter up, but it's easter and i haven't been online all day
speaking of which: HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY! for ur present, the easter bunny presents the first chapter of There and Back!