Status: i will update each new chapter either on a weekend or when i get 5 people to comment per chapter

There and Back

Painting

"You okay, Leah?" I asked cautiously.
She sniffled once. "I guess. Sam's just so annoying sometimes. God, it's like he doesn't want me to be happy or something." She laughed bitterly.
I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "It'll be all right. Just don't listen to him. Sam's just a stupid guy."
"Yeah, Leah. He'll get over himself. You just need to do what you want. If you want to be with Tony, then no one has the right to stop you."
"Thanks guys." She used the hem of her tank top to wipe away the left over tears. She'd stopped crying but she still looked terrible and in no mood to go back to the party.
"Hey, I have an idea," I announced quietly. "You two in?"
"Does it involve blood or booze?" Rosalie asked with her eyes narrowed.
I rolled my brown ones. "Yes, Goldielocks, it does. That's why I'm inviting you to come along. Of course not. But it does involve quite a bit of rule breaking that will get me grounded for life if my dad finds out."
Rose smiled. "Let's do it."
"'Kay, we'll take your car, Rose. Just let me run in and grab something. I'll be out in thirty seconds." Both girls nodded quickly.
I ran up to my room that I shared with Bella. I reached under my bed and pulled out the over the shoulder bag I kept my art supplies in. I hoisted myself off the floor and bolted down the stairs. But as fate would have it, I tripped over my own feet on the last step and almost fell on my face. I repeat, almost. At the last second, Jacob caught me and kept me from falling.
"Going somewhere?" he demanded.
"Yes. I'm going with Rosalie and Leah to get her a little pick-me-up. You might not like Tony, but you have to admit that Sam was way out of line trying to break them up. We'll be back soon."
"Lizzy," he sighed. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"
I answered with a question of my own. "Jake, when do I ever have a bad idea?"
He scowled. "I think going to get drunk in the middle of the woods was a bad idea. And you made that one twice, the second resulting in me nearly losing you."
I rolled my eyes. "Those were good ideas at the time. I still think the idea was good but the outcome just needed a little work. Besides, you found me again, didn't you?"
"Yes, but-"
"Look, I'm going to be with Rosalie and Leah. We'll be right here in town. 'Kay?" I gave him a quick peck on the lips.
"Promise you'll be safe."
"Promise. I love you, Jacob Black. I'm not going anywhere."
"I love you, too."
"I'll call you when I get home if you're gone. Then you can just come over and we can hang out."
I ran out the door and jumped into the backseat of Rosalie's car. "It's about time," she said impatiently. "What took so long?"
"Boyfriend troubles. Jake just worries too much."
"Yeah, well he has some right to. You were gone forever and he was going insane without you," Leah defended.
"Yeah, yeah. I get that. I just like taking care of myself is all."
"Lizzy's got a point, Leah. Anyway, where are we going?"
"Um, how about the school? I think it could use a little re-decorating." I pulled out a can of spray paint and waved it at them.
"Oh my god, Liz," Leah laughed. "You are so terrible."
"Yep. I'm the witch of the group. We all know that's the only reason you both love me."
"Yeah," they said similtaneously. All three of us erupted in laughter.
Rosalie pulled the car to a stop right outside the cafeteria building. She left the headlights on aimed at the wall as she climbed out. "Well going to school at night is definitely something I've never done."
"Really? At all my old schools I was there more at night than during the day." I connected my iPod to a set of portable speakers and blasted Misery Business by Paramore. "So what do we want to draw?" I asked shaking up a can of white paint.
"How about a really big wolf?" Rose suggested smirking in Leah's direction.
"How 'bout a bat getting beat by the wolf," she snarled back.
"Both fairly good ideas. Watch and learn." Fifteen minutes later, the side of the building was graffetied with a wolf, bat, and witch on a broomstick complete with a pointed hat. My masterpiece stood out against the boring brick wall. "Tada."
"That is so frickin cool!" Leah praised.
"Wow. I can't wait until everyone sees this on Monday."
"Me too. Although I'm really not looking forward to school after missing over a month."
Both girls snorted and started laughing. "Thanks, guys. Glad I amuse you."
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, its one of those crappy filler chapters. sorry that it took so long and i am forgetting to do my than you's but this week has kinda been shitty so im kinda just glad im posting! i'll do double thank you's on the next chapter!! love you!!