Status: i will update each new chapter either on a weekend or when i get 5 people to comment per chapter

There and Back

Boyfriends

Angela and I walked to math class together when the bell rang. "Thank you so much for getting me away from them. I thought Jess and Lauren were going to start yelling at me," she confessed.
"Don't worry about it. It's fun to piss them off." A sly smile covered my face. "Feel free to ditch them and come hang with us whenever you like."
"I might have to take you up on that offer for the rest of this week."
I stopped walking right outside of class. "Why are you friends with them? They're so evil. You're way too good to be hanging out with those two."
She smiled sadly. "We've just always been friends. Jess used to be pretty cool until she started hanging out with Lauren so much. I guess old habits die hard."
Math wasn't so bad with Angela in it. She sat with me even though she was starting to get strange looks too. Damn people in small towns always need something to gossip about. Speaking of gossip, two boys sitting right in front of us were actually talking about something that didn't revolve around me- well, sort of.
"Did you see the side of the caf building? That's got to be the coolest mural I've ever seen."
"Yeah, it's pretty wicked. The school's trying to figure out how to get rid of it, though."
"I heard that even Chief Swan got called in. They all want to find out who vandalized the school. Sucks for that person when they get caught."
"You mean 'if'. I don't think there's anyone in the school that is that good of an artist. And if Chief Swan is going to investigate the whole town, he's got a lot of suspects."
"I'm sure it's a student. Who else would spray paint on the cafeteria wall?" A small smirk appeared on my lips.
"I wonder who did spray paint the wall," Angela muttered after class on our way toward our last classes.
"I know who," I said slyly.
"Really? Who did it?"
I smiled widely. "I did. Me and a couple friends were bored the other day so we came by and I graffitied the side of the building."
She giggled a little. "Wow. That's pretty amazing. You're really good at painting."
I smiled back at her. "Thanks. I'll see you after school."
My last hour Spanish went by so slowly. I kept looking up at the clock what seemed like every two hours but was really only five minutes. I could feel my eyelids drooping so I began sketching in my notebook. A few minutes before class let out, I looked down to see a very detailed sketch of Jacob in his wolf form. I smiled and was seriously thinking about ditching out on the shopping spree to hang out with Jake in La Push. Too bad Alice would totally kill me if I bailed.
I was admiring my drawing when it was pulled out from under my nose. I looked up to glare at Rick who was scrutinizing my picture. "This looks kinda familiar," he murmured.
"So?"
"It's a lot like the new vandalism on the cafeteria building."
I snorted. "How is that even possible? Mine is a pencil sketch. That was spray paint. I don't think you can do this with spray paint."
"You sound like you know what you're talking about," he accused.
I rolled my eyes. "So what? You're blaming me for the graffiti? You are cracked."
I saw Emmett’s eyes narrow toward Rick. “Hey, Lizzy, the bell’s about to ring,” he said, obviously trying to interfere in the argument.
Rick shot Emmett a worried look before he turned back to me and shrugged. "You're secret's safe with me. For now at least." He surrendered my picture just as the bell rang.
I sat still for an extra second completely stunned and pissed off. I grabbed my bag furiously and stormed out the room, totally ignoring Emmett waiting for me. He caught up easily but I really wasn’t in the mood to talk.
Rosalie, Alice, and Bella were already waiting by Rose's convertible. The boys were leaning against the silver Volvo, which was parked next to the convertible. "What's eating at you?" Jasper smirked.
"Rick found out that she's the one that painted the wall. Now he's holding it over her head," Emmett explained.
I turned toward Edward. "And what does he want?" I demanded.
Edward shrugged. I was about to make him tell me but Angela was coming up. It looked like she and Ben were arguing about something. Alice frowned slightly in annoyance. I raised my eyebrows at her but she was too focused on Angela and her boyfriend.
"Ben, it's all right. I'll be perfectly fine. I'll see you later." She gave him a small peck on the cheek. "Love you."
"Ready to go?" Alice asked with a kind smile.
"Sure."
"Yeah, let's go," I said. We all climbed into the car with the three humans in the back. The four of them waved happily good-bye to their boyfriends. I rolled my eyes. Stupid Alice for not letting me see my boyfriend.
Leah met us at the Port Angeles department store. Emma was in the car with her. She jumped out and hugged me tightly. "Hey, Em. Glad you could come."
"Me too. Leah called and said that there was going to be a girl's night out. It's okay that I came, right?"
"Of course," Rose answered.
She smiled. We started rummaging through the clothes rack. "So how's life in La Push going? You like school?"
She shrugged. "I guess. It's school but my uncle wouldn't let me stay with Embry unless I went to school."
"I wish I could go to La Push for a little while," I said, hinting at Alice. She merely smiled and rolled her eyes, then shoved me into a dressing room with a shit-load of clothes I'd never wear.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo-hoo!! i gots five comments already :) thanks to: already insane, alyssanparker, PixieChick101, JustThinking, Art_Flavor