Status: i will update each new chapter either on a weekend or when i get 5 people to comment per chapter

There and Back

Jealousy

"How can I help you?" the hostess asked kindly. I was over aware of her sky blue eyes scanning over Jacob.
"Hi, thanks, table for two please?" I snapped. She unwillingly turned her gaze to me. She flashed me a sickly sweet smile right out of her butt.
"Of course. Right this way," she said flirtatiously to Jake. She batted her short, pale eyelashes at him. As the hostess started leading the way to the table, she pushed me behind her so she could walk in step with Jacob.
"Bitch," I muttered as she walked away. I sulked into my seat and started playing with my fingers.
"What's wrong?" Jacob asked.
I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Nothing," I lied easily.
"I know that you're not telling the truth."
I wiped my bangs out of my eyes, not looking up at him. "How would you know?"
Jacob snorted. "I know you, Lizzy. I can tell when you lie."
I glared in his direction. "I'm not Bella. I actually know how to lie. How would you be able to tell?"
He smiled and leaned over the table to peck my lips. "Because I know you. I can always tell when you're lying to me."
"Hm, I'm not sure I like the sound of that. Then I'll never be able to get away with anything."
He smiled slyly. "Good. I wouldn't want you to."
I rolled my eyes again. "Did you ever think that maybe you didn't want to know the truth with me?"
"That's not possible." We were only inches apart when the waitress walked up. She looked about 16. Her light brown hair was pinned up and her short skirt fluttered wildly around her long legs as she skipped up. Her blue eyes were locked on Jacob.
"What can I get for you?"
"Um, what would you like, Lizzy?"
"Can I get a sprite and Fetticini Aflredo?"
The girl smiled slightly but it faded a little at my harsh look. "S-sure. No problem. And for you?"
She wasn't flirty with Jacob anymore. I think I might have scared her just a little. "I'll have the same, thank you."
She scurried away quickly. I couldn't help giggling a little. "Poor kid. I should probably leave her a pretty good tip for scaring her shitless."
I left the girl a $10 tip. She really deserved it for putting up with me. After dinner Jacob kept his promise and took me to the beach. The sun was just starting to set so instead of going all the way back to La Push, we stayed in Port Angeles. He held my hand as we walked along the sand.
"Thank you for dinner. It was really great."
"Glad you like it," Jake smiled. I loved seeing him so happy.
"Hey little lady, you wanna go to a party?"

*JACOB'S POV*
"Hey little lady, you wanna go to a party?"
Lizzy and I both snapped our heads up to see who was talking to her. The guy had messy blonde hair and green eyes that were roaming all over her.
"What kind of party?" Liz asked him.
"The fun kind. Where you ditch this clown and come with me." I growled a little but her grip tightened around my waist.
"How about... No. My boyfriend and I should be going anyway. Thanks for the invite, but we'll have to take a rain check.
"You sure?"
Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "Positive. Now good-bye."
"Let's go, Liz," I whispered in her ear. I led her back up the boardwalk and to the Rabbit. "Did you have fun?" I asked when she got in.
"Oh yeah. It was a blast. Except for when you were having girls checking you out."
"Were you jealous?" I teased.
"Jacob, shut up. Just take me home now."
"Are you serious? I had to watch that guy back at the beach hitting on you."
"I said something to him, didn't I? I told that guy that you were my boyfriend. But at the restaurant, you didn't do anything when those girls were flirting with you."
"What girls?"
She glared. "The hostess and the waitress," she said slowly.
"They were?"
"You really didn't notice?"
"No," I answered simply.
She grinned and blushed slightly. "Fine, I believe you. Let's just get back to Forks. You might want to hurry or Dad'll start sitting on the porch with his shotgun. He's been really overprotective since he found out."
"Well I wouldn't want Charlie to shoot me. I'll get you home in no time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
myeh, not my best but it'll get better soon. i <3 u guys!
anyway, thanks to JustThinking, alyssanparker, PixieChick101, already insane
today was a pretty good day.... the world didn't end yesterday and i saw the new pirates movie.... not bad for a sunday :)