Status: i will update each new chapter either on a weekend or when i get 5 people to comment per chapter

There and Back

In The End

I stood in complete shock at the spot that the witch had occupied not moments ago. I was so beyond confused. "Okay, what the fuck just happened here?" I demanded.
"The Volturi can't harm you if you stay in Mexico or any of the southern states they used to own," Tony explained, nearly as shocked as I was.
"And Bella?"
"Your sister has made her own choices. Don't worry about her."
I nodded once. Leah, I noticed, was being unusually quiet and was looking at her feet. "Leah, what's the matter, hon?" I asked gently.
"Hm? Oh, nothing." She flashed a week smile in my direction that didn't quite reach her eyes. In fact, her eyes were glancing almost worriedly in Tony's direction. I knew from experience that she was afraid of being abandoned and her heart getting broken.
"Tony?" I said, drawing his attention. "What Alejandra said is true, isn't it? Leah's the one that you want."
He blinked in confusion. "Of course. Why would you even ask that?" Ugh, boys are so clueless.
"I saw the way you looked at her," Leah said quietly. "You still love her."
Realization dawned on Tony's face. He took her hands in his own and looked her square in the eyes. "Oh, Leah. I was just shocked to see her. For a second I thought that I did love her but my mind turned to you. For all of my existence, I've been waiting for something to complete me. I used to think that Alejandra was my soul mate until I met you. Leah, I love you more than anything on Earth. No power in Heaven or Hell could ever make me forget that you are my better half."
Leah smiled and threw her arms around his neck. They started having their own make-out session right in the middle of my living room. I eyed Jacob with a smirk on my lips. I nodded toward the bedroom door. We went in and had our own little alone time.
One...Two... Two-and-a-half. That's how many years Jacob and I have been together. We live in a nicer apartment than the one I had when I first moved to Vegas. I work at the LAX on Fridays and Saturdays and on Fremont on Sundays. Jacob got a job as in a mechanic shop right by UNLV. I'm so close to getting my art major, then Jake is going to open his own shop.
"Lizzy, don't you think you've had enough to drink?" Bella hissed. I rolled my eyes at her.
"I really hate it when you sneak up on me like that," I muttered back.
"Come on. You haven't stopped drinking since the bachelorette party last night."
"Hey, not true!" I whined. "I took a little break to watch Leah and Tony say there I do's. Besides, shouldn't you be watching out for your own daughter?" She spun around in a flash to see her daughter Reneesme flirting with a boy that had to be around 18. She might only be two but she had the mind and body of a teenage girl. Poor Bella and Edward have to worry about their kid being such a hottie.
I smiled to myself and downed another shot. Bella was back scolding her daughter. "Hey, don't sweat it, Reneesme. She tells everyone what to do." I lowered my voice so that only my niece could hear. "When she turns her back I'll get you a strawberry daquari."
"I heard that!" Bella growled.
"Stupid vampire hearing," I muttered. Yes, if you haven't figured it out, Bella was changed and her daughter is half vampire. That's why she grows so fast. "I'm gonna go congratulate the bride."
I shoved off of the counter and picked my way through the vampires and werewolves at the reception. Leah and Rosalie were giggling together with Leah in a beautiful, long, white gown. Rose had a short pale purple dress that matched mine. Someone slap me next time I agree to be a bridesmaid, especially when the other one is Rosalie. "Hey, how does it feel to be a 'Mrs'? Bet it's weird."
"Not at all," she answered with the world's biggest smile. "It feels right. I feel like everything's perfect."
I saw Jacob across the room looking at me. "You've got that right. Well, if you'll excuse me, I have a boyfriend to see."
Jacob met me at the bar and bought us each a drink. The bartender didn't even card him. I glared at Jacob for a second. "What?"
"Why don't they card you but they make me show an ID?"
"Because I look older than 21. Besides, you have the fake that Jasper gave you."
"So? I'm older than you. It's not fair," I whined.
Jake laughed. "After two years of living in Vegas you're complaining now?"
"Yes. Now give me that drink."
He pulled the glass out of my reach. "What's the magic word?"
I rolled my eyes and gave him a peck on the lips. He chuckled and gave me my Bloody Mary.
We went out to an empty balcony. The lights of the Strip a few blocks away lit up the night. I sighed, leaning on the railing. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"
"Not as much as you," Jacob said huskily.
I turned to him and gave him a smile. He looked at me intently. "Lizzy, there's something I need to ask you." My heart started pounding as he dropped to the floor. "Will you marry me?"
I gasped and stared at him in shock. Slowly, a huge grin spread on my face. I threw my arms around his neck nearly tacking him to the ground. "Jacob Black. Of course I will. I love you so much." With that, I crashed my lips to his passionately. I couldn't imagine anything more perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
as the chapter title suggests, this is the last chapter of There and Back.... i have a sequel idea but i dont know if im going to edit and post it. let me know if i should do it and i will if enough people want me to.
anyway, thanks to my awesome readers: PixieChick101, JustThinking, alyssanparker, two sided heart, Harmless_Lies. i luvs u guys!!