Status: i will update each new chapter either on a weekend or when i get 5 people to comment per chapter

There and Back

Forks

*BELLA'S POV*
We've been trying to find Lizzy for forever and still nothing. Alice’s visions couldn’t even find her, which was weird and a little scary. Where in the world can she be? Why couldn’t Alice see her? Where could Victoria have taken her? And if Victoria was using my sister as leverage, why hasn't she tried anything? So many questions ran through my head and I didn’t have an answer for any of them. I was terrified for my sister and becoming worse for wear.
"Bella, love, you need to relax," Edward said.
I nodded. "I'm as relaxed as I could be." I sighed deeply thinking about my sister and Victoria. I was so glad that Edward couldn't hear my thoughts. It had to have been some sort of fluke the night Lizzy was taken. Oh, Lizzy.
"This isn't working," Leah exploded, slamming the huge book she’d been looking through. I had never seen Leah cry but I guess there's a first time for everything. "Where the hell could she be? And why the fuck can’t we find her. I thought that you Cullens were supposed to be badass vamps!"
"I know, Leah. But we've tried everything." Rosalie spoke softly looking completely exhausted. Somehow in the last two weeks, Rosalie and Leah had become, well... friends. Rosalie pushed herself away from Emmett to wrap her arms around Leah. Neither girl even wrinkled their nose.
I looked over at Jacob. Every day he became more depressed. He was quickly losing hope of finding Liz and it seriously showed. He looked absolutely broken.
The entire house looked like a mortuary- no pun intended. Fresh tears leaked down my cheeks. But I felt weird. It wasn't just my sorrow I was feeling. Lizzy was hurting, I could feel it. Growing up I had been able to sense Lizzy's moods pretty well. As we got older and she was mostly just angry, I wasn't as empathetic. But now, it was like I was attuned to her again.
"Bella? Are you all right?" Jasper asked.
"Not really. Why?"
"Well, you're even more upset than you were a moment ago. What happened?"
"I'm not sure. But I think it has to do with Lizzy. It's like we're feeling the same thing." I let out a watery laugh. “I know that sounds stupid but I know my sister and I know what she’s feeling.”
Jacob's head snapped up. “Bella, do you remember that day Lizzy came home with her motorcycle? And you were saying that you knew I was in love with her?” His eyes were sparkling with something like hope.
“Yeah,” I answered in confusion. “So?”
“And I was teasing you that maybe you shared a brain. Well what if I was right? Maybe not totally right, but what if you and Lizzy are somehow connected.”
Alice’s eyes lit up. “Right. Bella, that could work. I’ve read once that twins have part of each other in them. If one gets hurt or dies the other knows instantly. So what if you two are connected that way?”
“Go on,” I urged them.
“That’s it!” Alice screamed. “I’m so stupid. Bella, if that’s true, than no matter what, your futures are linked together. Bella, close your eyes. Now picture you and Lizzy together.”
“Okay,” I said slowly. I was slightly confused but did as I was told.
“I need you to make a decision right now. You have to be certain on yes or no. Are you ready? Are you going to find your sister?”
“Of course.” I opened my eyes to see that Alice’s had glazed over. She was having a vision and her lips were spread into a smile. I found myself smiling too and I was full of hope.
But then her smile faded into a frown and Edward groaned. “What? What is it?” Emmett asked.
“Volterra,” Edward answered. I groaned and held my head in my hands. Why would she be there? How much more trouble could I get her into?

*JACOB’S POV*
“Bella, isn’t that where…?”
“Yes, it is,” Edward answered. “Liz is with the Volturi.”
I blanched. “So is she…?” I couldn’t even finish the thought.
“No, she’s still human. It looks like Aro want Bella there too.”
“So what are we still doing here? Let’s go save her.” Bella was nearly bouncing.
“Bella that’s what they would want. You will have to stay here.”
Her eyes narrowed at me. “No way, Jacob. She may be your imprint, but Lizzy’s still my twin sister. I’m coming with you.”
“Bella,” Edward sighed.
“She has to, Edward. Without her there, I can’t see Liz’s future. It’s the only way.”
Great. Just fucking great. Now both of them are going to be served on a platter.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww....no lizzy in this chapter. haha but u still <3 me. i totally just realized that the previous three chapter all started with "D". don't know how that happened but i find it amusing.
anyway, enough of my randomness. thanks: goesincircles, Art_Flavor, already insane, alyssanparker, two sided heart for commenting. comments make my day XD