Status: i will update each new chapter either on a weekend or when i get 5 people to comment per chapter

There and Back

The Plan

"Lizzy... about what you saw."
"What about it?" I asked, not wanting to know.
"Elizabeth, what you saw was just a lie. In reality, they were both crying over you. The werewolf is in love with you, not her."
"What the hell are you talking about?" I demanded. "I saw it. Bella and Jacob were all over each other. I've seen how much they like each other. I was just too stupid to realize it until you showed me."
"Elizabeth, listen. I lied to you. What you saw wasn't true. None of it was true."
I childishly plugged my ears, shaking my head back and forth. I wouldn't believe it. I couldn't get my hopes up. Why would Tony lie to me about what was going on in Forks before? He didn’t know me then so it wasn’t like he had anything to gain from lying to me. I absolutely refused to believe that he was telling the truth now. Now, he would lie to spare my feelings. "No, no, no."
"Elizabeth. Lizzy, listen to me," he ordered, pulling my hands away from my ears and holding my head in place. "I'm sorry. I really am. But just think about this for a second. Would Bella ever do that to Edward? And more importantly, would she ever do that to you?"
"No, but, why would Jake want me?"
He smiled. "I can think of a million reasons. He's an idiot if he doesn't realize that he's got you."
"Why?" I whispered. Tony knew what I was talking about. He let go of my and turned away. I looked down and my fingers and bit the inside of my cheek.
He sighed deeply. "Jace asked me to. He was hoping that if you thought your boyfriend didn't want you, you'd go back with him. I'm so sorry I agreed. I never should have done that to you."
I threw my arms around his neck, catching him off guard. He stiffened for a long moment. "Tony, I want to go home," I sobbed into his shoulder. He patted my back absently.
"I know, Lizzy, I know. I promise, Elizabeth, I'm going to get you out of here."
"How?" I sniffled, pulling back so I could look at him properly.
He frowned and his eyebrows knit together. "I don't know. We need to find some way to get you out of the castle."
I was biting the inside of my cheek so hard that I was starting to taste blood. A slight smirk appeared on my lips as I swallowed it down. "I'm the only human here, right?"
"Yes- well other than the receptionist."
"Okay, but I’m the only one that stays in the castle. Or does she live here too?"
"No, you're the only one. Why?"
"Well that means you guys aren't stocked up for human emergencies. Like when a human girl gets her visit from the monthly visitor."
"But it's not your time of the month," he argued in confusion.
I glared at him slightly and rolled my eyes. Was I really the only one with brains or was I just that devious? "Really, Tony? Think about it: I'm me. If I want to make it seem like I'm bleeding, it's a piece of cake."
A slow smile spread across his face. "I think that might actually work. It's brilliant."
"Of course. It was my idea. Tomorrow, first thing in the morning. I'm getting the fuck out of here."
"Good luck, Elizabeth. I'll try to find you when this is all over."
My smile dropped a little. Who knows what would happen if the Volteri found out that he’d helped me. "Come with me."
He smiled. "Get out of here first. I'll meet you in the city by the fountain tomorrow afternoon. Deal?"
My smile broadened. "Deal. Around four sound good?"
"Yes. I'll meet you then. For now, just go to sleep."
"Jace!" I screamed when I 'woke up'. In about two seconds flat he was standing in the doorway.
"What is it, Liz?"
"Jace, I have a little problem." He sniffed the air and his eyes got big. "Yeah, it's that time of the month."
"Well why didn't you get your new friend Tony to help you?"
I rolled my eyes dramatically. "I'm not going to tell Tony I'm on my period! I need your help. Who else am I supposed to tell? Jace, what am I supposed to do?"
I was laying it on pretty thick but it was working. Jace draped his arm around my shoulders and I leaned into him. It took all I had not to pull away but I was desperate to get home. "I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you should just tell Aro and he can help you. You might need a girl's advice so you should ask Jane for help."
I snorted. "Are you flippin' on crack? Jane hates me and I highly doubt she's willing to help."
"I cannot believe that Aro is making me go with you," Jane snapped.
"Hey now, you're not exactly my first choice either, kid."
"Don't call me that." Her red eyes were blazing. I smirked. "Let's just get this over with."
"Fine."
Looks like my plans working out perfectly. So far at least. Let's hope it stays that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I luve my fabulous readers! thanks: PeaceOutDude123, nniikkii18, already insane, Art_Flavor, alyssanparker
TTFN XD