Status: active

Take My Hand

Chapter 12-Zacky

I rushed over to where the twins were kneeling next to there mothers dismantled body. I knelled next to them and pulled them into my arms as Matt took out his cell and called nine-one-one. I rocked back and forth, trying to stop my daughters crying.

My daughter and my son.

When those words went through me, it felt completely right.

"It's alright. I've got you," I whispered into Sam's ear over and over again.

By then, the rest of the guys and girls came rushing out to see what was all the commotion.

"Is that Jayle?" Val asked.

I looked up at her and nodded my head. In the process, my eyes slid over to Gena and I gave her a hard and cold glare. She saw my glare and flinched back. By now, Sam's sobs ceased and her breathing was low. Looking down, I saw that she had fallen asleep.

"I'll take her to the guest bedroom," I told Ray.

Ray nodded and pulled away slowly. As I picked her up, Ray got the rest of the bags that were at the front door and followed me up the stairs. When I entered the bedroom, I gently laid Sam down and pulled the covers over her.

"I'm going to stay here with her," Ray said as he took off his jacket.

"Alright. I'll be back soon to check up on you two," I said as I walked to the door.

Ray nodded and slipped into the bed as I closed the door behind me. Walking down the stares, there were two police officers at the door wanting a claim. I told them that Jayle was hit by the car after she dropped of my kids. They nodded and got the others claim as well. About an hour later the cops and paramedics were gone. We all walked into the house and headed towards the living room.

There was a moment of silence before Gena got up and walked towards me.

"Baby-" She began to say before I cute her off.

"You knew she was pregnant. You fucking knew and you didn't tell me like you claimed you did!" I yelled at her, making her flinch back.

"Yeah but I was only thinking of you!" she yelled back.

I scoffed.

"Thinking of me? Or thinking of yourself? you knew that I loved her! And telling her lies that I didn't want her children! What the hell was that all about!?!"

Gena looked lost of words and looked at her with pure disgust.

"Get your shit and get the fuck out of my house," I said, suddenly tired of fighting with her.

"What?" she asked in disbelief.

"Did I stutter? I said to get you shit and get the fuck out! we're fucking over!"

Gena gave me a cold hard look and went upstairs. Not a few minutes later did she come back down with her things and walked out the door. There was a moment of more silence before Brian broke it.

"So, what happened?"

I sat down and sighed.

"You all remember Jayle? Matt's sister?" they all nodded,"Well, she was pregnant with my kids and I didn't know about it. She told Gena to tell me, but she didn't. Instead of telling me, Gena told Jayle a bunch of lies."

"So. You have kids? Where are they?" Chelle asked me.

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands.

"The twins are upstairs. Resting."

"Wait. So Sam and Ray are you kids? I KNEW IT!" Jimmy exclaimed, jumping up and down.

I gave him a confused look.

"Awe come on! Don't tell me you didn't see the resembles between the twins and you. It was obvious when we first met them,"Jimmy said.

I looked at hm in silence then chuckled. Crazy mother fucker was right!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like!!!!!!
Comment and subscribe please!