Status: active

Take My Hand

Chapter 15-Sam

"SAM!" I heard my name being called out.

I groaned and threw a pillow over my head, trying to muffle it out.

"SAMMY WHAMMY BLAMMY SAMMY!!" I heard the voice call out, much closer than before.

There was a moment of silence before I was suddenly on the ground with the blanket over my head. I was struggling to get it off and when I did, I met eye to eye to the one who dropped me.

"Jimmy! What the hell man! Was it really necessary to drop me?" I asked, getting up and rubbing my butt.

"Well, you wouldn't get you ass up. So I did the alternative," Jimmy said, shrugging. "Now hurry the hell up. We're going to leave in a bit."

"Fine!" I sighed out," Now get out! I need to change."

Jimmy laughed as I was pushing him out the door. Closing the door behind him, I went over to my duffel back and pulled out a pair of gray skinny jeans, a zebra print tank top, and red and green bra and matching boy shorts. Grabbing my bag of necessities, I walked into the way to big bathroom. Turning on the water, I waited for it to be nice and warm before hopping in. Grabbing my vanilla scented shampoo, I began to was my hair before conditioning it. Shaving the necessary body parts, I washed myself with my vanilla scented body was. Once all rinsed and clean, I shut the water off and grabbed a fluffy green towel and dried myself off. Once all dried up, I put my clothes on and headed back into the room. Going over to my other duffel bag, I took out my black pair of TOMS and slipped them on. Grabbing my makeup bag, I went over to the dresser and applied a bit of eyeliner and some mascara. Grabbing my Lady Gaga nude color lipstick, I put some on before blending it in with my figure. Grabbing my brush, I brushed though my hair before grabbing my iPHONE and Ray-bands and heading down the stairs.

Jumping off the last three steps i said,"I am is done!"

"Finally! I thought you would never be finished!" Ray said, coming over to me.

"This coming out of the guy who spends hours in the bathroom just trying to get his hair right," I said, smirking over at him.

"Take that back," He growled at me.

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p'.

Before I knew it, I was on the ground being tickled to death.

"Take it back or else I'm going to tickle you until you pee," Ray said.

I was laughing so hard that I didn't noticed that the guys and there girls coming into the living room to see what all the commotion was all about.

"Say 'Ray is the most awesomest person to walk this earth and I'm glad that he is my brother," Ray said.

"No!" I laughed out.

"Alright," Ray sighed before tickling me harder.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I gave in.

"Ray is the most awesomest person to walk this earth and I'm glad that he is my brother!" I said through laughter.

"That's better," Ray said, getting up.

I got up too and pouched him in the stomach before running out to Jimmy's car.

"I call shot gun!" I yelled out as I jumped into his car.

Ray got into the back seat and said,"Bitch."

"But you love me," I said, smirking over at him.

Ray just grumbled nonsense and Jimmy got into the rivers seat. Johnny in the back. I looked over ans saw that the rest of them were all piling into Matt's truck.

"Where are we going?" I asked when Jimmy began to drive.

"To thee mall!" Jimmy said before cranking up the radio.

"OH EM GEE!! THIS IS MY JAM!!" I said as I sang along.

'I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigzag ha.

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.

What do you think about that now you know how I feel,
Say you can handle my love are you for real,
I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try
If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye.'

Jimmy and Johnny laughed and began to sing with me at the top of our lungs. Ray was laughing so hard and tried, but failed, to hide. When we arrived at the mall, we were still singing. When the song ended, Jimmy shut his car off and we all piled out. But me being me, I tripped over my own two feet and ended up on my ass again.

Val laughed and walked over to me and helped me up.

"Ready to go shopping?" She asked as we linked arms and headed to the entrance.

"NOOO!!" I said dramatically and looked over at the rest.

The were also being dragged into the mall. I smirked and headed in with Val. This should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like! comment and subscribe please!!