Status: active

Take My Hand

Chapter 16-Ray

"Holy shit. I think I pulled a muscle," Sam said as we planted our asses on a bench.

"Same here," I said, wiping the little sweat that formed on my forehead with the back of my hand.

We all have been at the mall for about two hours and the girls were still shopping. In high heels!

"How can you handle this?" I asked Zacky.

Zacky chuckled.

"We don't. We usually just stay at home while they got and do the shopping."

I nodded and looked over at my twin. She was playing around with her new iPhone. Meaning she was putting they crews numbers in. She was staring at the screen with big eyes and her tongue was sticking out of the side of her mouth. I chuckled and saw that the girls were finally coming back.

"You ready to eat?" Val asked, looking at Sam and I.

"Fuck yeah! Finally!" Jimmy and Sam exclaimed, making us all laugh.

"Alright then. Lets get a move on," Chelle said.

We all nodded and picked up the bag off the floor and headed over to the food court. After getting a table and agreeing to all have In-N-Out, we began to eat. Sam and Jimmy were throwing bits of fries at each other when Sam suddenly stopped. Looking over at her, I saw that her eyes were wide open and was looking over Jimmy's shoulder. Following her gaze, there stood the man that hurt her. He looked over at where we were and grinned widely. Sam whimpered and began to hide herself into my side. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and glared at the man.

"What's wrong?" Zacky asked, noticing how we were acting.

I didn't say anything, just kept staring at the man. Zacky noticed this too and turned to look at what we were looking at. His eyes found him and he raised a brow.

"You know him?" He asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," I said through gritted teeth.

"Who is he? What did he do?" Zacky asked, shocked by the hostility in my voice.

I was quiet for a few moments, looking over at the man before he turned and walked into the crowd. I waited for a few more seconds before turning to Zacky and said:

"He hurt my sister."

When the words left my mouth, he looked at me-us- wide eyed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here's the next one! Hope you like it!!

Comment and Subscribe please!!!