Status: active

Take My Hand

Chapter 24-Ray

My eyes snapped open and I looked around at my surroundings. I was in a hospital room. Looking to my right, I saw that Sam was doing the same thing. Looking forward, our eyes landed on our father.

"Papa," Sam and I said together and before we knew it, we were being pulled into a tight hug.

We hugged back and began to sob on dads shoulder.

"Thank god that you two are awake. We didn't know if you would ever wake up," Pops said before pulling back.

"How long have we've been out?" I asked, hugging the rest of the guys and girls.

"About four weeks. Do you know how boring it was without my partner and crime?" Jimmy asked as he laid in Sam's bed.

"Um, real boring?" Sam questioned.

"Hell to the mother fucking yeah! I had to deal with Short Shit over there!"

"Hey! The fuck did I do?" Johnny said, standing next to Lacey.

"Nothing! That's the problem!"

My twin and I laughed as we watched the argument between these two men went on with no end. As Jimmy hand Johnny in a head lock, the door flew open and in came in a doctor.

"Well, t looks like you two are awake," the doctor said, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah. Looks like they don't need life support anymore," dad said, more like snapped.

"Ye-Yes. Looks like it. Let me just check there vitals and I'll be off," the doctor said before scurrying over to us and checked the heart monitor's and other shit that doctors do.

"Looks like everything is in check. Do you guys want anything to eat?" the doctor asked when he was finished.

"What do you think? Hell yeah we want something to eat!" Sammy snapped.

That sent a fit of laughter go through the room.

The doctor chuckled before asking what we would like.

"I want a mother flipping veggie burger!" Sam said.

"And you?" the doctor asked, turning to me.

"I'd like a regular burger," I said.

The doctor nodded and said that our food will be here shortly before walking out of the room. Leaning back, I asked what the situation is.

"Well, Sam had to get surgery on her wrist because it was sprained badly. Had a cracked skull and a broken arm. Ray, you have a broken leg and a deep gash on your arm," Dad said as he put his phone away.

"Holy bat balls," Sam mumbled.

"Holy shit! She said 'bat balls!" Jimmy said, bursting out into laughter.

Sam and I laughed before getting into conversation with the gang. At one point, Sam asked about our crew and all they just said is that we had to wait and see. I looked over at my twin and gave her a 'what the fuck' look. She shrugged her shoulder and then squealed out in happiness when our food finally arrived. We had just begun eating when we heard a loud ass 'THERE AWAKE!' and the sound of our door opening. Before we knew it, I was under some bodies. Looking over at Sam, I saw that she was in the same situation.

"Oh my God! you guys are finally awake!" Lily said before hugging Sam and I.

"Yeah!" Jakie said, and did something that shocked me.

She leaned down and kissed me.

I looked at her, wide eyed. As she looked at me, I saw a blush creeping over her cheeks and I felt the same warmness through me.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o!! Hope you like! comment and subscribe please!!
P.S-Don't be a silent reader!