Status: active

Take My Hand

Chapter 25-Sam

We were attacked by the bodies that belonged to our friends. I laughed when Lily yelled that out. Turning, I was going to give Lance and Tim a hug when my lips met Brandon's. It was a small one, but it was enough to send a wild fire through me.When he pulled away, he smiled at me and I looked him in the eyes, blushing. Looking over at Ray, I saw that Jakie also kissed him.

'Oh my God!' my mind screamed out as I smiled.

Ray looked over at me and he was me smiling. He gave me the figure and looked back at Jakie. I laughed and looked over at the guys and girls. I saw the guys glaring at Brandon and the girls smiling at me. There eyes shifted to Ray and I saw them give them an approval nod.

"You guys are dicks," I said, carefully crossing my arms to my chest.

"What!? Why?" Brian said, pretending to be totally clueless.

"Oh give Ray a flipping nod but give me a glare! What the hell man!" I exclaimed.

"Tesoro. Your the baby girl of the family. It's natural for us to act like this. But Ray. It won't be so awkward giving him 'the talk'"Papa said with a chuckle.

"Oh. We know about 'the talk' already. That's what you get for having a real perverted best friend who went off to college," I said, snickering when I saw there facial expressions.

When I finished that little ran, they basically exploded. Told us what to do and what not to do.

"And I'm putting you on birth control!" Papa yelled, pointing at me.

I looked over at Ray before looking back and Papa and gave him a smug look.

"What's with that look?" Papa asked, cautiously.

"Are you going to flip when I say that I'm already on the pill?" I asked.

Papa looked at me and his face grew three shades of red before he exploded.

"WHAT?!? WHO?! WHEN?!" he said.

"You heard right. Lily put me on them. And it was after that incident," Ray said for me.

When Papa heard that, he cooled down.

"Oh. Okay," he said before sitting down.

There was silence before we all started going off into our own random conversations.Ray and Jakie were talking and I smiled over at them before popping a fry into my mouth.

"Sammy?" Brandon said, a bit hasten.

I turned and looked into his hazel eyes.

"Yeah Brandon?" I said quietly.

"I'm sorry about that kiss. It's just that, you looked so broken when we first came to visit and I was devastated and-"

Brandon stopped his babbling when I placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Brandon. Shut up. And I'm not sorry about it," I said, looking him in the eyes.

Brandon smiled and leaned back in the bed with me as we talked.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Filler-ish*
sweetheart-tesoro

Hope you like!!!!

Comment and Subscribe please!!!!!