Status: active

Take My Hand

Chapter 26-Zacky

I sat back into my seat with arms crossed, grumbling incoherently. I kept an eye on Sam and that Brandon fellow.

"Zack. Chill out," Leanna said.

I looked over at her and raise a brow.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause you know that that boy there will not hurt her. They have known each other since god knows when. And you can tell by the way he's looking at her that he wouldn't dare hurt her," Val said, leaning into Matt.

I stared at her for a few seconds before looking aver at Brandon and Sam. As I looked at them, I could see a little of me in him. He has the same look I had when I first saw there mother. Taking a deep breath, I calmed down some and nodded my head.

"I guess you two are right," I said.

"When are we not?" Val asked.

"That one time you decided to take a road trip to Arizona and ended up in Colorado," Brian said.

"Hey! That was one fucking time!" Chelle said, smacking him upside the head.

"Sorry babe," Brian said, kissing her.

"Awe bro. Your whipped!," Sam and Ray said at the same time.

"Shut the hell up," Brian said, playfully glaring at them.

"Hell naw, homie!" Sam said in her best gangster voice.

That erupted a fit of laughter from us all. Looking over at my kids, I saw that they were having a good time.

"I have a question," Sam said.

"And I have a possible answer," Ray said.

Sam laughed and said,"When the hell are we getting out if here. I just woke up and I'm bored as fuck!"

We all looked at each other before looking back at Sam.

"We actually don't really know," I said, rubbing the back of my head.

"Aw man! Wait! I got an idea!" Sam said, reaching for the call button.

Sam kept pressing a certain button repeatedly before a male nurse came bursting in.

"Yes? What do you need?" he asked in a frustrated and annoyed voice.

"Whoa whoa whoa! No need to be fucking prissy! Don't get you panties up in a bunch. We just wanted to know when we could get the hell out of here," Sam said.

The male nurse rolled his eyes and said,"Let me get you doctor."

And with that, he walked out of the room. When he did, Jimmy fell to the floor, laughing.

"Holy shit! Did you see his face!?" he choked out.

We all laughed and nodded our heads. Our laughter was dying down when there doctor walked in.

"How are we feeling today?" he asked us.

"Bored as fuck," Sam said bluntly.

Dr.Edwards laughed before saying,"Well, since all you vitals looks like there in check, you two get to go home tomorrow afternoon. We just want to keep you to see how well you wounds are healing."

I nodded and looked over at the kids. They looked super excited that they can go home. I smiled at this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?

What do you think?