Status: active

Take My Hand

Chapter 29-Zacky

We finally arrived home with no incident. Looking at the back seat, I saw that the twins were looking out the window. Shutting the car off, that seemed to get the twins out of there trance. They looked up and over at me before smiling. I smiled back and we all headed inside.

"I have a surprise for you," I said before opening the door.

They both looked at each other before looking at me confused. I chuckled and opened the door. Walking into the living room, there stood the twins friends.

Sam screamed out and launched themselves at them.

"What the hell. I thought you guys were heading back to Pasadena after what happened at the mall," Ray said as he placed an arm over Jakie's shoulders.

"We were. Until your uncle Matt said that Zacky said that we can stay. And since its spring break, you two are stuck with us for the next two weeks," Lance said, sitting on Sam's lap.

"Omg!! Yay!," Sam grunted out.

They all laughed and went onto random conversations. Smiling at them, I walked into the kitchen and saw that the guys were there.

"Hey, we're the girls at?" I asked as I headed to the fridge and brought out five beers.

"They went to go get some snacks for the kids. Thanks," Brian said as I handed him at the guys there beer.

"Mmm," I said as I took a drink of mine.

"So, what's it like being a father?" Matt asked.

I chuckled before saying,"Well. I really don't know. I guess its pretty good. Even though I haven't had the kids since they were born, I felt like as if I have been there forever. You get me?."

"I guess. But I wouldn't say I could cause I'm not a dad," Jimmy said.

"Wait until Leanna and the rest of the girls come in here saying that they want kids too," I said, smirking at them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like? Comment? Subscribe?