Status: active

Take My Hand

Chapter 30- Sam

"Oh my fucking god! Lance, get the hell off of me!" I groaned out as I tried to push the insanely strong gay guy off of me.

"No. I'm comfy,"he said as he wiggled around, making a point.

I groaned and looked over at Tom.

"Lance, baby. If you don't get off of her, your going to be deprive for a whole two months."

"No! Please no! Okay! I'll get off of her,"Lance said as he dove to the ground, hugging his boyfriend around the waist.

We all laughed and I couldn't help but say:

"Hey Lance. Guess what!"

"What?" Lance said, looking up and over at me.

"MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YO DICK!" I sang out.

There was silence all around before we all heard the loudest laugh imaginable coming from the kitchen before Jimmy came stumbling into the living room, holding onto his stomach laughing so hard that tears we coming out.

"Oh my fucking god!" he choked out between breaths,"That's too fucking funny! I swear to god I almost pissed myself!"

"Ew! Uncle Jim-Jam! That's nasty!" I laughed out.

He was quiet for a few minutes before he ripped me from Brandon's lap and spun me around.

"She called me 'uncle'! Me! Hear that Shadow's! I'm there uncle too!"

"Whatever Rev," Uncle Matt called out.

Jimmy fiend hurt before dropping to the ground, still holding me. Sitting up straight, I pulled Brandon off the sofa and placed his head on my legs and began to run my figures through his silky hair. I heard him purr out like a kitty cat and I giggled. The rest of the guys came in and we all began to talk. Looking over at my twin, we smiled at each other. This is how it was suppose to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!
And I finally got the Internet back! Yay! So, like always, I hope you like and comment and subscribe please!