Status: active

Take My Hand

Chapter 34-Sam

I called out Ray's name before tossing him a can of beer. He thank me before going back into conversation with Jakie. I smiled at them before taking a seat at the edge of the pool and placed my feet in. The air around us was a bit on the chilly side, but the water inside the pool was heated. I smiled and kicked my feet back and forth. I was in my own little world when a hand on my shoulder made me jump. Looking up, I saw that it was Brandon.

"Hey," he said as he sat down next to me.

"Hey, stranger," I said, smiling back.

He smile at me before looking out at the distance. We were both quiet for a few minutes before he reached over and took my can of beer.

"Hey!" I protested as he took a gulp of it.

"Oh, suck it up!" he said, smiling as he handed me back my beer.

I shook the can before finishing it off. I crushed the can before placing the can next to me.

"So," he began slowly," I wanted to ask you something."

I looked over at him to see that he was looking forward, a slight blush across his cheeks.

"What is it?" I asked in the same tone.

I saw that he took a deep breath before saying," I don't want to screw up our friendship, but I really want to try. I didn't realize how important you are to me until I saw you there on that hospital bed. Pale and barely holding on. When I saw you, I thought that I was just going to die. You were so white and your breathing was so shallow. I swear to God, I thought my heart was breaking. I was in so much pain. When I saw that you were awake, I was so fucking happy to see that you eyes were wide open..."

I waited for him to go on, despite knowing what he was trying to ask. I saw that he took a deep breath before going on.

"What I want to know, is that, do-uh, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

By then, Brandon had turn his head and was looking at me. I looked at him before looking out into the sea.

"Well," I said, looking back at him," I really don't know."

When I said that, I saw that his face fell a bit.

"Oh," he said, getting up.

"But," I said, bringing him back down," Since I really do like you. Okay."

He looked at me, wide eyed.

"Really?" he asked.

I smiled at him before nodding my head. He smiled back before leaning in. I waited for a bit and before he knew it, I pushed him into the pool. When he resurfaced, I was laughing so hard and before I knew it, I was being dragged into the pool. I went up and saw Brandon laughing.

"Oh you little ass!" I said.

"But I'm your little ass," he said, coming over to me.

I smiled and brought my arms around his neck.

"Well, your ass isn't that small, but okay," I said.

Brandon laughed before placing a small kiss on my lips.

"HEY HEY HEY! NO SEX IN THE POOL!" I heard Jimmy yell out.

I laughed and pulled away. Looking over at Jimmy, I saw that he was looking over at us. Looking at Pops, I saw that he was looking over at Jimmy, giving him a 'What the fuck' look before looking over at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey hey hey! sorry this is so late! I was doing some other things. I hope you like! Comment and Subscribe!

And please check out my other stories and comment please!

On another note, I start school next week so I might not be able to update as much as I can. So bear with me people!