Brick by Boring Brick

he lives in a fairytale

Have you ever you ever noticed how raindrops run down a window? How atleast two of them always collide together halfway down; like they've found their partner, their soul mate.

Is that how it works for us humans? Will we one day find ourselves colliding with that one person destined to be ours for all eternity. That one person who will be by our side, no matter how badly we stuff up and will walk beside us on the path we choose in life.

Well I had found that one person, he was perfect for me in every single way. There was one problem though, he only existed in my dreams. My 'dream boy' was literally my dream boy. Trapped inside my head, he was never going to exist in the real world. Surprisingly that thought didn't depress me too much.

Something does depress me though... My life.

My home life wasn't overly fantastic. My parents were rarely home and when they were, it was like I didn't exist. They focused all their love and attention on my younger and apparently better, brother Mikey. Okay, even I shall admit that Mikey was better than me at most things, but i still deserved some attention at home.

Despite all this Mikey and I did have a rather good sibling relationship. We liked all the same stuff and spent most of our free time together or with our two friends Bob Bryar and Ray Toro.

School was a whole different topic, it was the one place I wanted less attention from. I was considered different from everyone else, including my brother and friends. All because I was awkward, quiet and gay.

Yes, my school was that cliche. Cheerleaders and Jock dated, Nerds wore horn-rimmed glasses and homosexuals were bullied. Unfortunately I was the only open gay at school. I was abused, mentally and physically, every day and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

Put simply; my life was hell but I kept living it. All so when the day ended, I could curl up under my blankets and dream of him..
-x- -x- -x-

Entering my room I threw my school text books against one of my walls, most likely leaving a dent. I didn't care though, I had a more important item to attend to - my lip.

It was busted, bruised and bleeding. While walking home I had been jumped by Samuel and his pathetic group of brainless followers. Not even a zombie would be satisfied with the amount of brains there was between the four of them.
They were some of the jocks of the school; good at sports, legendary with girls, fools in class and had egos the size of a football field. The first day of school, they had made it their personal mission to make my life miserable and they had succeeded, every single week day.

Applying a thin layer of anti-infection cream to my lip, I paused and stared at myself in the mirror. I was such a mess.

My shoulder length black hair was starting to look shaggy and a bit greasy, I was gonna need to cut it soon. My once slightly tanned skin, was now so pale that if I squinted, I could just see my blue veins. I hated my hody; I wasn't fat or skinny, I was somewhere in between, but everyone called me fat.

To sum it all up, I was an epic fail and I knew I'd never amount to anything.

Deciding to skip dinner, I stripped down to my Batman boxers and climbed into my single sized bed. I saw no need for a bigger bed, because no one ever shared it with me. Once I was under my covers I finally felt warm and safe. Closing my eyes, I waited for his perfect face to welcome me. He'd been appearing in my dreams for a few months now and I still didn't know his name, but tonight, that was going to change.

And there he was, standing in a meadow filled with lavender bushes. His body was clad in torn black jeans and incredibly tight white t-shirt. His arms were crossed across his chest, giving me a good view of his naked, tanned and slightly muscular arms. His kissable lips were stretched into a tooth showing grin and his hazel eyes were shining with laughter and mischief. He had styled his black hair differently tonight, it was spiked at the back and his fringe was falling over his left eye.
Overall he looked amazing, stunning, breathtaking and perfect. He was so many things wrapped into one, sometimes it was hard to remember he was just a dream.

I coukd feel his hazel eyes roaming over me as I walked towards him. I suddenly felt very self conscious and a light blush appeared on my cheeks. He was always making me blush. Every look, kiss, caress or almost intimate moment, ended with me red faced and embarrassed.

Stopping for a second, I snapped a piece of lavender off it's bush, admiring it's many shades of purple. For such a simple flower, it was rather pretty. It captured the attention of my inner artist. A small, but manly hand wrapped itself around mine. I looked up to see my dream boy staring at me. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it lightly. He was such a gentleman.

"Hello there Gerard." He whispered. I shuddered at how sexy his voice was, it was truly indescribable. Like the effect he had on me and my lonely heart.

"Hello.. Uhm... Are you ever going to tell me your name? I mean, I can't call you my dream boy for the rest of my life! That'd kinda be annoying and awkward.." I rambled. He let out his childish giggle and grinned up at me.

"It's Frank..."

"Frank." It rolled off my tongue so easily; I wanted to repeat it over and over again, but I didn't want to freak him out.

Frank suddenly started twirling, his arms were in the air and he was laughing. He was the very picture of happiness. I watched him in sheer amazement, this boy had so much energy and happiness. He kinda put me to shame.

"Come on Gerard, let's do some rolley polleys down the hill!" Frank exclaimed. Capturing my hand with his, he gently tugged me towards a smallish hill. Rolling down hills seemed to be his favourite activity; I on the other hand, didn't like it that much. My face would go all red and hot, my hair would get tangled with grass and I would get completely covered in dirt. Not quite my idea of fun. Frank didn't seem to mind when these things happened to him, he was just like a child sometimes.

"Fiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeee.." I whined, hoping he'd allow me to sit out for once, but I had no such luck.

"Come on, I want to do this differently."

I looked at him confused before laying down at the top of the hill. Just as I was about to roll, a weight landed on my stomach."Ompf." I muttered looking down, only to be met with Frank's beautiful face. His eyes were dancing in the moonlight, they were so beautiful. He laid down on top of me, linking our ankles and fingers together. He fitted me perfectly. Unlacing one of his hands from mine, he started trailing his index finger along my jawline. I closed my eyes and sighed out of happiness.

"Are you ready for this Gerard?" Frank whispered seductively in my ear. My eyes flew open and nodded eagerly. Frank and I hadn't had sex yet, because I was a virgin and a little scared of how it would happen and work. Yeah, I'm 18 years old and afraid of sex.

Frank lent down and kissed me gently and then it felt like we were moving. Frank was giggling like a madman, probably at the expression on my face. My back collided with the ground and I let out a yelp. Frank giggled harder, until he touched the ground as well. We were a bundle of 'ouches' and swear words, until we reached the bottom.

"Remind me to never do that again..." I muttered, rubbing my sore head.

"I like the finishing position though." Frank announced. I smiled down at him, we had finished with me on top and I kind of liked it to. I ducked down and kissed him, his hands snaked around to the back of my head and pulled me closer. Running my tongue over his bottom lip, he let out a little moan. Things were starting to get heated and I was totally ready to take the next step. Leaving his mouth, I travelled down the right side of his neck.

"Gerard!... Gerard... Gerard!"

"Yes babey?" I asked Frank. I was sorta sick of hearing my name, I only wanted him to moan it. Yes, I'm living up to the sterotype of a teenage boy. I was horny and I had a beautiful boy underneath me, who wouldnt take advantage of this?

"Uhm, it wasn't me..." Frank muttered, now looking at me confused. My face was a mirror image of his.

"Then who?.."

"Gerard! Wake-up you lazy bitchtits!" Came the voice again and this time I knew who it was.

"Mikey."

Frank disappeared and so did the meadow with it's pretty lavender. I was left in darkness, then things glowed a light red. I'd been ripped from my personal heaven and dropped into my life in hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
violet vixen here,
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, my co-writer ephedrine ruby and I would love some comments (=

I shall now leave you in the hands of my amazing co-writer ephedrine ruby <3
xo.