Brick by Boring Brick

forgotten the taste and smell

I looked at my brother; wishing he could explain everything to me, but of course he couldn't, he knew nothing about my 'dream boy'. I was also keeping a eye on Frank, out of the corner of my eye. He seemes anxious about something. His hands were shoved into his pockets and kept giving me sideway glances.

Somehow my dream boy had become real, can dreams do that or am I still dreaming? That must be it! I was still passed out, I had dreamt everything up! But if I had done that, then why was Frank different? Not just appearence wise. Even with Mikey around, he should be all over me. Normally when I was hurt in my dreams, Frank would coo sweet nothings in my ear and rub my sore spots.

There was only way to figure all this out. Either I was dreaming or awake; I pinched myself, really hard.

"Son of a bitch!" I exclaimed, making Mikey and Frank jump. My pinch had seriously hurt and was probably going to leave a bruise on my forearm."S-so you're real?" I asked Frank with a slight stutter.

"Uhm, yeah I guess I am... Why, did you think you had dreamed me up or something?" Frank answered with a little giggle. His giggle was forced though. He was eying me curiously, looking at me as though I was insane, which I probably was. I slammed my head against the wall behind me, how could this be happening? Why, why, why!

Mikey rushed forward and pulled me away from the innocent wall I was abusing. My younger brother spun me around, so i was right infront of Frank.

"Gerard, you have to go to third period now." Mikey ordered me. I pulled a face at my younger brother; third period subjects usually sucked for me and today I couldn't seem to remember what I had.

"What do i have Mikey?" I asked with a bright red face. Normally I didnt get embarrassed about asking stuff like that, but i had to ask infront of Frank. He probably thought I was stupid now.

"Well it's friday, so you have health with Ms. Spencer."

"Hey that's where I'm heading!" Frank exclaimed in a slightly excited voice. He was probably glad to know someone in his class - even if it was me, the guy who thought he wasn't real. I looked at him and tilted my head to the right; even though I knew he was real, I still had my doubts about it. I reached out and stoked the side of Frank's face, feeling his baby skin soft cheek. Frank's eyes locked onto mine, they were wide and afraid. Oh how I wanted to kiss him until those eyes held that love, I knew my dream Frank had for me.

I hadnt even noticed that i had leant closer to Frank, until i felt his hot and uneven breath on my cold and broken lips.Frank's breath usually smelt of strawberries, but right now it smelt like stale coffee and bad tobacco.

"Gerard! You're making Frank feel uncomfortable!" Mikey said, yanking me away from Frank. The bell rang signalling the end of second period."Now take Frank to class and do not, I repeat do not freak him out!"

I nodded and took off down the hall; tears blurring my vision, why was I such a fuck up? I felt Frank grip onto the back of my shirt, so he didn't loose me in the sea of hormonal teenagers flooding the halls.

Entering the classroom, I headed straight to the back and to my usual two student desk. I usually sat alone, no one wanted to sit with the freaky gay of the school. I couldn't blame them really, I didn't like myself either. Frank pulled out the seat next to me and smiled as he sat down. I gave an apologetic smile and looked at the whiteboard, at the front of the room. What I found was this
-Today's lesson, sexual education.-
They had to be the most awkward four words, I had ever seen.

My face was a bright red as I watched Frank read the whiteboard and smile to himself. He was kinda cute, even if he wasn't my dream Frank.

I wish I could say that sexual education went by quickly and was uneventful, but that would be a lie. I may be many things, but I wasn't a liar.

Half the lesson was spent with Ms. Spencer talking about female parts and male parts and how babies were made, which everyone had heard before. Even I had zoned out and I barely knew anything about sex. It wasn't that I didn't find this interesting, it's just Ms. Spencer has a boring voice, that kinda makes you wanna sleep.

"I'm so glad we're not virgins any more." Frank whispered to me.

"What are you talking about? You know I'm a virgin.." I spitted out before I could even think. Real Frank didn't know I was still a virgin, only dream Frank knew that piece of juicy information. Frank looked at me confused, but I just blushed In response. I seemed to be doing an awful lot of that today."I mean, I never said I was.." I attempted to save myself, but I think I failed.

Frank placed his hand and on top of mine and squeezed it gently. I looked down at our hands and then up at him. He looked just as confused and shocked as I did.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to.." He quickly apologised and removed his hand. I nodded in response. Needless to say an awkward silence fell over us.

I decided to pay attention to Ms. Spencer and attempt to learn something. After all, I didn't want to be a virgin for the rest of my pitiful life. As I sat there learning, I stole sideway glances at Frank, to find him just sitting there and staring at me. I could feel myself burning underneath his hazel eyes. He was wearing a expression made up of disbelief and confusion on his pretty face.

I was rudely brought back into the lesson by Ms. Spencer dropping a banana and a bunch of condoms in between Frank and I. We both stared at her open mouthed and wondering what was going on.

"Practice putting the condom on the banana." She said, answering the question that was in my mind. Well one of the questions in my mind.

I have no idea how to work or wear a condom, so I pushed the banana towards Frank."You can go first." I explain. I was going to watch him like a hawk, so I knew what to do.

"Okay Gee.."

I froze and stared at Frank in astonishment."Wait... What did you just call me?"

"Oh, uhm, nothing... Forget it.." Frank answered, passing the banana back to me with the condom already on it. I had missed how to put the condom on and now I just knew that I was gojng to stuff it up.

"Excuse me miss. But I don't think Gerard can be trusted with that banana; it may disappear, if you know what I mean." Samuel called out to our teacher, but he was looking straight at me. A spiteful smirk was on his disgusting face. His followers cheered him own and slapped him on the back.

I looked down at my hands and willed myself not to cry. I was sick to death of this school; I swear to god, one day I was going to go all crazy and burn the motherfucking place to the ground and at this rate, Samuel was going to be inside the burning building.

"Oh, shut it you mindless drone. No one wants to listen to your bullcrap!" Frank spoke up from next to me, he stood up and glared at Samuel, who glared back. I pulled Frank back down instantly. He didn't need to defend me, he'd just get on Samuel's kill list and I wasn't worth that.

I wasn't worth the trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠

so how amazing was danni's update!? I know I loved it! and I love her!
I hope I don't disappoint with this chapter

a BIG thankyou to everyone who's been commenting, you're amazing!
and love to everyone that's been reading!
<3
xo
violet vixen.