Status: working on it

The Lion of Dawn

the time!

Urgten set his giant and powerful paw upon the largiest and highest rock in the forest, he looked at the end of the rock, this was his month to roar for the people, this was his time. Would he truely protect them as he promised? He gently lifted himself upon the rock and walked slowly to the edge, it cold complection burned his paws. It was like being upon the forest when he reached the top, almost like being the king of the kingdom. He stood proudly for a few seconds then he looked back at his creator. "Father please, i cant do this!" he whined as he stood on the rock before the animals. His creator was shot, he was angry with Urgten "My son do you judge your own power, do not judge whats inside you, do not judge me Urgten, get this on with, show me who you really are". Urgten swallowed and made his way back up the rock he was afraid to do this, but it was his only way to show his creator power and courage. He opened his mouth ready to peirce the land and hear the echo of the roar. He lifted his haunches and bared his teeth and roared, one as mighty as the creators. He could hear the people cheer from the kingdom and the village and he saw their celebration from the trees. Was it time to reveal himself to the king? It must have been. He had grown to have a large mane, and the size of his creator, he would be treated with respect and dedicated with wisdom. So Urgten sprinted twords the slope and leaped over a large gorge he ran as fast as he could until he reached the western side of the forest, he came to as stop at the edge, and looked out upon the castle. He must journey there. But how, how would they know. They just might know.. just for him. Urgten looked back at the creator, to see him bowing at his creation. Urgten bowed back and set his left paw on visible grounds. He walked out in the midst of the entrance of the castle. Gaurds standing at its gaits. He approched them, neither of them bellowed or screamed they just looked him in the eye and whispered "we knew you would come". They bowed on one knee before him and opened the gait. Staring with wide eyes as Urgten gently set his paws on the kingdom grounds. He was quiet as possible. Fountains of lions and statues of lion, art with lion engraved in it were all surrounding Urgten. Did the king know of the black lion. Did he know the roar came from a lion of strength and no weakness? Two oher gaurds stood at the door step and bowed with their hands at their chest, they opened the door for Urgten. Urgten looked around the palace, the walls were a light grayish color they were old but bueatiful, their was art everywhere, most colored in blue. Two amazing statues stood at the beggining of the stair way, one was a lion and one was a unicorn. Urgten observed the sight and began up the stairs. When he made his way up, he saw many rooms and all where empty, he walked further down the hallway to see more and more steps all leading in different directions. Some leading to normals rooms and some leading to tower rooms. Urgten used his senses to tell where to go. He started to walk up the blug rug, stiar way, he entered the king's bountiful throne room, and stood before the king with blue eyes. The king stood and pledged silently then he dropped to one knee in advantage. He seemed to have more faith in Urgten then any other that he met on his way there. The king had most respect and courage. Urgten stood his ground and didnt even flinch as the king stood his distance not to disturb the bueaty of the lion.
♠ ♠ ♠
its getting wonderful