Status: Just Started. Updating a lot.

Love & Fame

Selene and Sam have been childhood friends since they were both five years old. When they were kids, Selene happened to be the kind-hearted, sweet-natured girl that helped out everybody while Sam was the ambitious and dreamer type of guy who wanted to grow up to be a superstar one day.

Selene has loved Sam since the day they first became friends and she wanted him to love her back in the exact same way, but he was always too busy either getting bullied or going on about being famous one day and becoming the king of the world.

Selene always believed in him and one day, Sam finally got his wish to come true. But, he didn't realize what the consequences of achieving his dreams would be. Though Selene was really happy for Sam, she was also terribly depressed that he had to move away to New York and leave her all alone. Sam ended up getting everything he ever wanted - except for a true friend like Selene.

Selene waited days, then months, and then almost a whole year for Sam to come back for her just like he promised, but after a while she starts to lose hope.

One day, she also gets her wish to come true. She finds out from her parents and the daily news that Sam is returning back to their little town to find a leading role for his newest music video. Listening to that, Selene gets overwhelmed with excitement, but what she doesn't know is that Sam's changed a lot since their last meeting.

Find out by reading how Selene and Sam's first meeting after nearly ten years goes and if all is still the same between them. Or if things are a lot worse and different than it used to be.

"Fame and tranquility can never be bedfellows." ~ Michel de Montaigne.
  1. Love & Fame *1* - Edited.
    Sometimes when you care for something hard enough then anything's possible.
  2. Love & Fame *2* - Edited.
    To me he was just Sam; not the Superstar, not the famous guy, none of that ever mattered to me.
  3. Love & Fame *3* - Edited.
    "Everyone told me to just forget about you and stop waiting," she said quietly. "They told me you'd never be back. But, they were wrong. I was right." her voice hitched up a few octaves. "And here you are."
  4. Love & Fame *4* - Edited.
    "Do you..." I gulped. "...regret it?" "No, no! Not at all!" he grinned. "Not...ever?" "Well..." Sam looked into my eyes. "To be honest, I-"
  5. Love & Fame *5* - Editing.
  6. Love & Fame Don't Go Together Or Do They? Ch. 6
    "Nah, and I even heard he hasn't even gotten his first kiss yet."
  7. Love & Fame Don't Go Together Or Do They? Ch. 7
    "Uh..." I trailed off. "Please tell me you did not just see that!" I begged him. "I would, but if I did, then I'd be lying."
  8. Love & Fame Don't Go Together Or Do They? Ch. 8
    I can't believe Sam actually chose me for his video, I just wonder what's gonna happen in it.
  9. Love & Fame Don't Go Together Or Do They? Ch. 9
    "Yeah sure. Sorry to disappoint you, Bays, but a girl like me doesn't fall for a guy like Sam -- it's too cliche!"
  10. Love & Fame Don't Go Together Or Do They? Ch. 10
    "Yeah right, I actually fell for a guy like Sam! I am a tomboy and I'm not a stupid little girl to go and like a guy like him."
  11. Love & Fame Don't Go Together Or Do They? Ch. 11
    "I think I may have just ruined the best thing that's ever happened to me!" I sobbed.
  12. Love & Fame Don't Go Together Or Do They? Ch. 12
    "Sam, Selene, since you both are "going out" now, there's going to be a slight change in the music video. I've added a kissing scene