‹ Prequel: This Sea Of Lonely

Oh How Time Flies

3/3

“Really?” I asked, a smile making its way onto my face.

“Yep. Now go and get dressed, we’re going out,” He said, pulling me up off of the sofa and pushing me in the direction of our bedroom. “Wear something nice, like that black shirt I bought you last week.”

I rolled my eyes and opened up our closet, looking through my side of it and pulling out said shirt, laying it out on the bed as I then picked out a pair of tight-ish dark blue jeans. Tugging on my clothes, I then ran a brush through my hair and applied the smallest amount of eyeliner, knowing that Frank loved it when I wore it. Walking out of the room, I watched as his lips formed into a smirk as he took in my appearance.

“You look gorgeous, babe.” He said, pecking my lips. He was still wearing his work clothes so he was pretty much ready to go.

“Thank you, miele,” He grinned up at me. Still after all these years he loved it when I spoke Italian. “Ti amo, Frankie.”

“I love you too, Gee.” He kissed my lips quickly again before grabbing my hand and dragging us out of the house. Frank drove us in his car, every time I asked him where we were going he’d simply respond by saying it was a surprise. We soon arrived at the mall, and I raised my eyebrows at him as we walked inside.

“The mall?” I asked.

“Don’t look so disappointed.” He said, shoving my shoulder. He led us to the movie theatre and I couldn’t help but smile; this was where we had our first date, and I’m pretty sure he knows that.

“You’re too cute.” I said, slinging an arm around his waist and pecking his cheek.

“I know.” He paid for our tickets and we headed into the theatre, sitting in the same seats as we did on our first date. We were watching a chick flick, which I secretly love by the way. Frank knows this, even though I’ll never admit it. The lights dimmed down and the movie started up, I slipped my arm over Frank’s shoulders, pulling him closer to me. I laid my head on top of his and fixed my gaze on the screen.

The movie was soon over; a few kisses were stolen here and there before we left the theatre. I assumed that we’d be going home then, but boy was I wrong. Once we got back to the car, Frank drove us into the city, parking the car on the street and walking us down until we were stood outside of a nightclub. We showed the bouncer our ID’s and stepped inside, the music thumping around us.

“Don’t you think we’re a little old to be going clubbing, Frankie?” I asked him as we took a seat at the bar, ordering a beer for each of us.

“You’re only as old as you feel, Gerard.” He responded. I watched as his eyes glanced over to the bartender, flickering down to his ass and then back up again. I shook my head at him. “Come on, let’s dance!” His hand grabbed mine and he pulled me up to my feet, hauling me onto the dance floor. He smiled up at me, coiling his arms around my neck as mine found his waist, moving our hips together to the beat of the music.

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x


“You think she’s alright? I mean, what if that Quinn guy tries anything?” I queried, tightening my hold around Frank as we walked through the park. After dancing and drinking for a while, we decided to cool down and chill out at the park, just walking around together.

“Gerard, quit worrying. Not that I’m complaining, because you look really hot when you’re worried, but you’re gonna stress yourself out; just calm down.” He said, rubbing a hand up and down my arm, trying to soothe me and probably distract me from what he’d said earlier but I still heard him.

“Oh really? You think I’m hot when I’m worried?” I asked him with a smirk, poking his side and watching squirm.

“Maybe I do, maybe I don’t.” He said, leaving my arms and walking in front of me, turning around to face me as he walked backwards with a coy smile.

“God, you’re such a tease, Frankie.” I stated, rolling my eyes.

“I am not!” He retorted.

“Hey! Don’t think I didn’t see you checking out that bartender!” I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

“Well I don’t see a ring on my finger!” He exclaimed jokingly, wiggling his hand in front of my face. Smiling slightly, I grasped his hand in mine.

“Well, maybe we should change that,” Frank stared at me for a moment before I continued in my slightly drunken frame of mind. “Marry me.”

“What?” He spluttered out.

“You heard me; marry me.” I repeated, pulling him closer to me.

“Gee, are you drunk?” He asked, his eyebrows furrowing slightly.

“A little, but that’s beside the point; marry me.” I grinned.

“I don’t know.” He trailed off, his eyes flickering around, searching for some sort of answer.

“You love me, right?” Reluctantly he nodded “And I love you, so what’s the problem? Come on, marry me?” I asked him again. It felt so spontaneous, I didn’t even have a ring or anything, I just knew that I loved him and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man stood in front of me. He looked torn for a moment before a smile slipped onto his face.

“Okay.” He said, nodding. “Yes, yes I’ll marry you!” he exclaimed, throwing his arms around me and bringing me down for a kiss. We stood there in the middle of the park, embracing passionately, not caring who was watching or what they though of us because we both knew that it didn’t matter. All that mattered in the world right then was just me and him, our lips engaging in a loving kiss and a beginning but also a means to an end of a wonderful time in our lives.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it, that's the end!
i don't really know what to make of this chapter, but let me know your thoughts!

xox