‹ Prequel: Taking My City
Sequel: I Own My City

Taking My City II

Big Booty Judy

All you fans that asked to be in here, you're here(:
Sorry if you dont have a big part, it's just that there's so many of you, thanks formeverythinf though(;

-MissErica

Amber

Briahna

Stacie

Brittany Antoinette (just Brittany in the story)

Tahisha

Akilah

Yasmine

Angela

Cami

Savy

Ciara

Yeni

Erica (not me! Lol)

Teena

Rosie

Cinnamon

Tasia

Elondra

Madysen

Niecy

Quita

Renee

Ashley

Mary

Jessica

Jenny

Lola

Corrina

Jocelyn

Heather

Zena

Savannah

Kevii

Sadie

Namian

Lorette

-am I forgetting anyone?-

 

Chapter -1-

 

Big. Booty. Judy.

Dats my ace boon coon wit a mama jamma booty

Like OMG like ohhhh myyy gooooddddd

Get it biiig,you doin hell of a job

-GS Boyz,Hit The Booty Dew

 

<Aaliyah>

A year has passed and nothing has really changed except the fact that i look like I have a mountain growing on my stomach! Ughh,these damn three babygirls are killing me! I dont know what Darnells doing to me,but we can't have no more babies! I mean is it possible for someone to have 2 sets of triplets? I mean is that even normal? Shi+ I don't even know,but hey I'm not complaining...that much. Well anyway were probably going to name the girls Cami,Ciara,and Chantel. Darnell wants them to have the letter D in their names,but the boys are already named with D,and that's way too many. They should be coming in about another week or so,and I can not wait! Darnell already has their room set up and everything and everyones just excited. So basically,everyones happy...except Damyan. He told me about his ex girlfriend Arabella and how she's going with James now. I was actually shocked when he told me that,because all his other breakups never really seemed to phase him or

 

Affect him in any other way. But he's okay...he's always out now and just exploring,but he'll find someone else! Now Miya and Xavier...I'm scared for the both of them. She's pregnant with a baby boy and she's almost due...they say that the baby won't make a difference,but I know it will. Xaviers in college and he's gonna want to go to parties...and there are girls at parties,and Miya she's still in highschool and they'res going to be so much she might not be able to experience because of the baby. I'm not saying that their lives are over....I just hope they're prepared for what's in store for them. But whatever,I just hope everything works out for them for the best. Today's sunday and tomorrow is the first day of school for everybody so all my kids are out right now. It's only Darnell and I in the house and were just chilling to a movie. "Aaliyah...come on at least name one of the girls with the letter D." He said. "No...I like their names!" I said. "Stop being so difficult...what do you think of Deon? Or Dereon?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. I laughed. "First off...I'm not naming my baby off of a clothing line,and Deon...that don't sound right!" I said. He frowned. "What?! Deon does sound good for a girl,and fuk the clothing line!" He exclaimed. I started laughing. "Stop cussing around my girls! And...I'll think about it." I said rubbing my oversized belly. He smirked at me and then got up. "Oh come on Darnell,I know you ain't mad." I said. He shook his head and smiled at me. "Naw I'm not mad,I'm getting me something to eat." He said walking into the kitchen. "Im hungry too! Can you make me a sandwich?!" I yelled. I heard him groan and that made me laugh. "Only if you name one of them with the letter D!" He yelled back. What?! "Fine...I'll name one of them with the letter D." I hissed. I could FEEL his happiness all the way from the kitchen. Damn...I can't believe I sold out a name for a sandwich...oh well.

 

<Keymora>

"Are you guys ready?! Come on! We have to make it before it's too late." I yelled. I was getting ready to take Tristan home,and Trey and Cassie were coming with us. Floyd was out with Djay and Loco and I don't know where they went. Ever since that party I threw a year ago,we've all gotten alot closer. "Im ready...but they're taking hella long." Cassie said coming down the stairs texting on her phone. Not to mention,Cassie and I were extremely close,considering her and Tristan pretty much spent the summer here! I laughed. "Cassie,what are they doing? We have to hurry up because that's a long ass drive and I'm not going to be in a car for the whole day!" I snapped. She laughed and walked out the door. "Chill mom! We coming!" Tristan yelled from upstairs. "Tristan,I told you to stop calling me that!" I said. I heard them both laugh and then I heard footsteps. Tristan and Trey appeared at the door with suitcases and they began coming down the stairs. "Come on." I urged them.

 

I held the door open for them as they carried the bags out the house. I closed the door behind us,and locked it. They began putting the suitcases in the trunk and I hopped in the car. Cassie was in the passengers seat blasting Eazy E song,'Boyz in the Hood' "Cruisin down the street in my 6-4s! Jockin dem bi+ches! Slapping dem ho3s!" She sang. I cut the radio off and gave her a look. She looked at me and started laughing. This girl was absolutely crazy...but not more crazier than her friend Gabriela. I shook my head at her and closed the trunk,as Trey and Tristan got in. "We ready ma." Trey said. "Lets go!" I said pulling out the driveway.

<Deron> "Gabby will you stop kicking my foot?!" Deyontae hissed. "Me?! Thats your dumbass kicking yourself!" Gabby yelled. "What?! How am I kicking myself?! That doesnt even make any sense!" Deyontae yelled back to her. Diaree and I started laughing and let them argue. We were in line to go see the new movie 'Takers'. It was really crowded because Chris Brown and T.I. were in this movie. Diaree turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pressed her against me and wrapped my arms around her. I really loved this girl. "Why you hugging all up on me?" I asked with a grin. She smiled and gave me a peck on my lips. "Because...I feel like it." She said. "Oh my god get a room!" Some girl behind us hissed. Diaree let me go and turned around. I turned around and it was Jocelyn and Elondra. They both were my exes...and what's funny is that I was going with them at the same time! I didn't even say anything cuz I knew Diaree was going to take care of it all by herself.

 

"And bi+ch,who is you?!" Diaree said stepping towards them with the meanest look on her face. "Obviously you! Who else would I be talking too?!" Elondra said. Oh shi+! That was the wrong thing to say to someone like Diaree. Before Diaree could swing on her ass, I grabbed her and slammed her against me. I put my arms around her,restraining her so she wouldn't swing on Elondra. I started laughing as she began struggling to get out of my grasp. "Deron let me go! Let me go so I can whoop both of they asses!" She hissed. I just laughed and then turned her around to me and kissed her. After a moment she gave up and began kissing me back. I looked at Elondra and Jocelyn while I was kissing her and they gave me the dirtiest look. I pulled away and smiled tauntingly at them and turned Diaree and I us around back to Deyontae and Gabby,who were still arguing. "You know what Deyontae?!" Gabby said. "What?!" Deyontae yelled back. Diaree and I didn't hear the rest because we cutted them and stood in

 

Front of them and just let them argue. People who were by us were laughing at them. Man,everywhere we went,them two always was arguing and we'd always have a crowd watching. Why? Because they're arguements were hilarious. Shi+ it use to be like that between Diaree and I...but I guess we've been replaced by them. But no matter how much they argue...they haven't broken up and they most likely never will. "Deron,where's Damyan?" Diaree asked leaning against me. "Uhh...I think he's with some girl Yasmine." I said.

<Damyan>

"Come on Damyan! You know you love me!" Yasmine said hopping on top of me. We were at her house and I was lying down on her bed with my shirt off. We had just got done doing something freaky and she wanted to go one step ahead than what we were doing...which was s3x. "Girl...I only known you for 2 weeks." I said taking a hit off the blunt. She giggled when I blew the smoke at her. I'll admit something right here...ever since Arabella and I broke up... I've been acting a

 

Whole lot different. I never used to get high and I definitely not would be at some girls house,who is pretty much a stranger to me. Yasmine is the 12th out of my 16 girlfriends...man I'm worse than Deron. Well,the old Deron. Now his ass is all wrapped up with and sprung over Diaree. I dont really care for any of my girlfriends and some of them know that...so we just kickin it to kick it. I've only fuked 3 out of all of them and that was because I was drunk. I'm known for being with the most girls at a time and being a dog. Most of the girls know it,but they all still stupid enough to think that I'm going to be faithful! So when one of my girls find out I've been cheating on them, they want to act all surprised and shi+. I don't see why they be surprised because they knew who and how I was. "Yasmine...I'm not fukin you." I said. She groaned and took the blunt out of my hand and took a drag and then gave it back to me. It was like that for 15 minutes until my phone rang.

 

I pushed Yasmine off of me and hopped out the bed."What the fuk?!" She hissed at me. I gave her a dirty look and walked over to my jacket which was hanging over a chair. I went in my pocket and pulled out my phone. It was a text from one of my girls and she was a college girl. Her name was Quita and she's actually one of the girls that I banged. She wanted me to come over and I texted her back that I was on my way. Damn right I was gonna leave Yasmine ass for Quita. Shi+...I might be able to see one of her roomates there, because the last time I was over there,I saw pictures of them and all I gotta say is... DAMN! They sexy. I closed my phone and put it in my pocket. I began getting dressed when I heard somebody pouting. "You leaving baby?" Yasmine asked. "Yeah...I gotta take care of something." I said. I heard her sigh and then she got up and walked out the room all mad. "Yasmine!" I called after her. But she ignored me and kept walking. Whatever. I got fully dressed and then

 

Walked out her room. I walked downstairs and I didn't see her. Man, why in the hell did she get all mad for?! I smirked to myself and just walked out her crib and slammed the door. My dad actually bought my brothers and I are own cars. I had a red and black Monte Carlo and my name spray painted on the side. I got in the car and began driving to Quitas. One thing that I have noticed about myself is that I'm always...mad. I'm never happy anymore. Sometimes I feel dead and numb...and it's all because of Arabella. No one doesn't undrstand how much I loved that girl...and she's just gonna do me like that! The only time I feel happy is when I'm wih my family and my crew...but even them can't take the numbess away forever. I pulled up to Quita dorm and there were girls everywhere. It was the last day before school and it was still hot outside...so they all were in shorts. I got out my car and ignored the head turns and flirtatious smiles. There was one girl that stood out and that's because

 

She reminded me of Arabella. I smiled at her and she started cheesing all hard and shi+. If I feel like it...I'll get her number only to get her hopes up. I walked up to Quitas door and when it opened I sware I melted. I felt like the whole world stopped and the room was spinning...I felt like I was staring into the eyes of an angel. She had brown sugar skin and light brown eyes to match. She was shorter than me and she looked up at me with the same expression I had...mesmerized. It was like Cupid had shot arrows or something. What I felt right now...was stronger than what I felt for Arabella...what was happening? "Uhm...are you going to tell me what you want or are are you just gonna keep staring at me?" She suddenly snapped. I felt my lips twitch into a smile and that rarely happened. But this smile was real...I was grinning. All I could do was smile at her...she was so beautiful.

 

"Uhm...is Quita here?" I asked with a smug grin. She let the door open wider and I stepped in. When I walked in there was a girl sitting on the couch and when she saw me she just smiled at me and left out the room. I laughed at that. Leave it to me to clear out a room of girls. The girl started to walk away and I knew I couldn't just let her walk off. I looked around and I didn't see Quita anywhere,I grabbed her arm and she turned around and ripped her arm out of my hand. I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes. "You need something?" She snapped. I bit my lip and began checking her out. Wait. Wait. Wait. What am I doing? I don't chase girls...they come to me! "Whats your name?" I asked. Her face softened and she was about to say something when I felt a pair of lips against mine. "Hey baby!" Quita greeted me. The girl smiled at me and just turned around and walked away. Damn! I started watching her walk away and each step she took getting farther away from me...I felt like my happiness

 

Was going with it. Quitas eyes followed mine and when she saw the girl disappear in a room she cleared her throat. "Oh hey babe." I said giving her a hug. She smiled and then led me to her room. Who was that girl?! I could tell she was one of those girls who thought highly of themselves...and I don't blame her. Quita and I started chilling on her bed listening to music,when I couldn't take it anymore. "Who was that?" I asked. I knew Quita was gonna get mad...I mean any girl would,but do I look like I give a shi+?! And just like I thought she gave me the dirtiest look. She was mean mugging the shi+ out of me. I was 2 seconds from saying:look you better stop looking at me like that and answer the question before I leave your ass and go talk to her. Slowly...the look went away and she said,"Thats Denise but we call her Niecy...she's my roomates cousin." I nodded trying my hardes not to smile. "Oh...do you know how old she is?" I asked. "Well damn Damyan! If you that interested then go

 

Talk to her then!" She scoffed. I smirked at her and started texting one of my girls Mary. She was shy and innocent...but when we got to kissing all that went away. "Who you texting?" Quita asked. "None of your damn business." I hissed at her. She gave me a hurtful look and then didn't say anything else. I didn't care...but I was 2 seconds from walking out this room and finding this Niecy chick.

<Miya>

"Vivica! You're such a cheater!" I yelled. She started laughing hysterically and so did I. I was at Xaviers house and...he wasn't here. I was waiting for him with his mom and we were playing cards.Xavier was gettin back from football practice in a little bit and when he gets here were probably gonna go out or something...because it's the day before the first day of school. "Nawh baby! I'm just a beast at cards!Dont hate the player hate the game." She advised. I rolled my eyes and played my card. She easily overcame that with a king. "What?! You said you were out of kings?!" I exclaimed.

 

She just started laughing and then Xavier walked in from the garage door. When I saw him with that tight blue beater and them tight football pants...I easily was distracted from the game. I was in love with Xavier like crazy...at the sound of his name I jumped...I mean I was having his first baby. We weren't sure of what were gonna name him,but we might name him after X. "Hey ma...from the yelling I heard from outside...my moms killing?" He asked walking to the refrigerator. "Damn right!" Vivica cheered. I laughed and just started picking up the game. Vivica stood up and held out her hand. "What?" I asked. She raised her eyebrows and said,"I believe we made a bet Ms. Miya,so pay up!" She exclaimed. "Ugh!" I said rolling my eyes. I dug in my pocket and handed her a 20. "Pleasure doing busines with you." She snickered walking out the room. Xavier started laughing and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me,but my belly is what seperated us. "How you let my momma hustle you?"

 

He asked. I laughed and just wrapped my arms around his neck. God...how I love this man. "I kinda didn't let her X,she cheated!" I said. "I don't think so!" Vivica yelled from the other room. We started laughing. "Come on babe...let's go to my room." He said. He grabbed my hand and we started up the stairs. Honestly...I don't know why these pregnant women be complaining...I feel normal and like I'm not even pregnant! It feels like I just have a big ass gut or something. I don't get morning sickness or anything like that. We walked into his room and I just lied down on his bed. "How was practice?" I asked. He walked over to his closet and started undressing. He took off his shirt and pants and I couldn't help but watch...I didn't even know he was talking to me. "Damn Miya! Can you stop looking at me like that?" He asked. I came back to reality and just started laughing. He was completely naked and then he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself. "You getting in with me?" He asked.

 

 "What am I gonna wear when I get out?" I asked. "Girl it don't matter." He said grabbing my arm. He walked into the bathroom and closed he door behind us. "X we can't do this! I mean your mom is in the house!" I hissed. He just laughed and backed me into the wall and started kissing me. I was trying hella hard to resist...but the temptation was easily overpowering me. Xavier started taking off my shirt while kissing me and I let him. "Xavier...we can't." I said in between the kisses. He pulled away and started taking off my pants. "Xavier!" I said. He looked up at me and started laughing. "What you worried about Mi? She's not gonna hear you..." He grinned. He then started kissing me ever so nice...where I couldn't help it. I wrapped my arms around him and then we were fully naked. He turned on the water and we got in the shower...and he gave me the business. I tried my best to remain quiet...but it wasn't working. After 30 minutes we got out and I got dressed in his tee shirt and

 

Shorts. When I turned around from getting dressed in his room,Xavier was standing directly behind me. He smashed his lips to mine and i kissed him back. He pulled away and smiled at me. "I love you Miya." "I love you too."

<Kelsey>

"Angela! Thats too cute girl!" I said. We were at the mall and we were school shopping. Angela and her sister Ashley are both juniors and they just moved in. So we got close and now were out shopping! "Really? I guess I'll buy it...but where's my sister?" Anglea asked. I looked around and I spotted Ashley outside talking to some boy...from the looks of it he looked like James's brother. Isn't he a little too old for her? I mean she's 17 and he's 23 now. Well that's not so bad. "There she is! She's talking to Collid." I said. Angela rolled her eyes and went back in the dressing room. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Mario. My heart fluttered at just looking at his name. I was really in love with this boy...and I think he feels the same way...too?

 

Well whatever. I read the message and began texting him back.

Mario:Where you at?

Me:The mall with Angela and Ashley,you?

Mario:On my way there. I want to see you:-)

Me:Lol. I pretty much just left your house Mario

Mario:So what! And that was 3 hours ago...now I miss you again.

Me:Lol,well hurry up then. Love you.

I put my phone away just as Ashley and Collid walked over to me. When he saw me he just gave me a head nod and I smiled at him. "Hey..." He said. "Hey Collid,what you doing here?" I asked. Ashley frowned and looked at me. "You two know eachother?" She asked. I was about to say something when the dressing room door opened and Angela came out. Angela was a HUGE flirt...if she liked you,she made it very clear. "Well damn,what's your name?" She asked him. Collid and I started laughing,and Ashley just gave her a dirty look. "And yes Ashley...we do know eachother." I said. Collid flickered his eyes back to me and grinned. "Do you know what's up with Miya?" He asked. "Miya?!" Ashley

 

And I both exclaimed. He looked at us like we were crazy and said,"Yeah...Miya...she's your sister right? I haven't really been talking to her and we sort of grew distant..." He said. I frowned. What did he mean they use to be close? Well whatever I'm not even gonna worry about that...cuz it's not me. And I also didn't want to be the person to tell him what's really going on with Miya. She's gonna have to tell him that herself. "Oh...well you want her number?" I asked changing the subject. "Here...we'll let you two catch up...come on Ashley." Angela said grabbing her arm. "What?!" Ashely hissed. Angela and Ashley walked away and they disappeared out the store. Collid looked back to me and smiled again. Why is he smiling so hard? I just smiled back. "So...does she go with Xavier now?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah...they're together." I muttered. He nodded. "So what's been going on Kelsey?" He asked taking a step towards me. Hold up! Why is he so interested in talking to me? We ain't never

 

Had a full conversation with eachother before! He actually doesn't even know me like that... "Uhm...nothing...how you been?" I asked. "Good,what you doing up here?" He asked. "Shopping..." I said examining some clothes nearby. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. Why can't he just go away?! And why was I getting all nervous and choked up?! He laughed and took some lingerie off the rack. "If you don't mind me saying...but you'd look hella sexy in this." He grinned at me. WHAT?! I couldn't even say anything to that. Why was Collid even over here?! Damn....that totally caught me off guard. "Uhh...thanks I guess." I said laughing and blushing at the same time. He laughed and took another step closer to me. What the hell is he doing?! He got real close where our bodies were touching and his face was close to mine. I felt like my feet were glued to the floor. Oh my god Ashley and Angela,please come back! "Youre a senior right?" He asked. He focused his eyes on me so hard where I couldn't even

 

Look away. Damn...what was going on?! "U-uh huh." I stuttered. He smiled and leaned his face closer to mine. What's happening?! Is he really...doing this right now? And why am I letting him?! "You have nice eyes." He whispered. I just smiled and looked down at the floor. I heard him laugh and then he retreated. He suddenly stepped back away from me and started looking behind me. What was he looking at? I turned around and I saw why he did that. Mario. I looked back to Collid and he winked at me and walked away. He didn't even say bye or anything. He just walked away like he just wasn't flirting hard as hell with me. I was so caught up in that I didn't feel Marios arms around me. He kissed me on my cheek and turned me around. "Hey baby...what's wrong? Why you looking like that?" He asked getting all concerned. I shook Collid out my head and smiled at Mario. "Nothing...uhh I was just thinking about something." I said. He laughed. "So who was that you were talking too?" He asked. I was surprised

 

He didn't ge all mad...cuz usually he'll get all suspicious if he sees me with another dude. But whatever. "Oh..that was Collid...he was here with Ashley." I said. He nodded. And as if on cue Ashley and Angela walked in and Ashley had a sour look on her face. "Hey Mario." Angela greeted. "Hey..." Ashley muttered. "Whats wrong with you?" Mario asked. Ashley looked at me warily and I just stared back at her. "Nothing." She said. "Uhh...okay,well you guys wanna go out and eat?" Mario asked. "Sure!" Angela piped up. We grabbed our bags and walked out the store towards Marios car. Angela and Mario were talking and Ashley was next to me looking all sad and gloomy. "Girl,what's wrong?" I asked bumping her elbow. She looked up at me and handed me a piece of paper. "Collid told me to give you this." She handed me a tiny piece of paper and on it was a number.

 

Chapter -2-

 

I got friends, and you got friends

They hop out, and you hop in

I look fly, and they jocking

The way you drop, drop makes me wanna pop

-Chris Brown ft Juelz Santana,Run it

 

<Cassie>

"Come on Cassie wake your ass up and fix me something to eat!" Joey said shaking me. I felt the sun beating on my face and I realized today was the first day of school...ugh. "Okay lil boy! Now get out my damn room!" I said throwing a pillow at him. He laughed and ran out. It's 6:30 in the damn morning,why is he so damn hyper?! Joey is 12 years old now and he hasn't matured one bit. He's still the bouncy ass little boy he was last year...but one thing did change about him. Now he was in love with Gabby and it was her who was sick of him. "Babe...you awake?" My mom asked walking to my door. "Yeah... I'm good." I said getting up yawning. She smiled and walked away. I went to my bathroom and took a shower and then I got dressed. I was wearing a nice yellow and red sundress with red and yellow flip flops. Shi+...I looked like Ronald McDonalds wife! But I looked good! I put my hair in a ponytail with a bang and walked downstairs. It was 7:20 and Trey would be here anytime.

 

Joey was looking good wih his Black Label outfit and some nice Timberlands. My dad was already gone for work so he wasn't even here. "Ohhh mom! Cassie has her boobs all out,and Dad told her she can't wear that around Trey!" Joey cooed. I gave him a dirty look and sat a the kitchen table. "Stop being a snitch Joey,nobody likes one!" My mom advised him. I laughed and grabbed a piece of toast. "And your fathers right Cassie...go change." She added. I almost dropped my toast. I've worn more revealing things than this and now all of a sudden they wanna get all overprotective and shi+! What the hell?! "What?! Oh come on mom!" I whined. I mean damn Im turning 18 in another week! She was about to say something when Treys horn saved me. I smiled tauntingly at my mom and smiled and kissed her on her cheek. "Well I'll see you guys when I get home!" I squealed running out the door. Joey closed and locked the door behind me. I walked up to Treys car and it was a nice Toyota Camry. I walked to the

 

Passenger door and hopped in the car. "Hey baby." He said giving me a kiss. He pulled out the driveway and we started on our way to school. Considering the fact that all of us had our own cars now...I kinda missed all of us driving around in The Triplets escalade. Those were some good times. He turned on Little Freak by Usher and Nicki Minaj and we blasted that all the way to the school. We parked where we usually were and we still had 20 minutes until school officially started. We pulled up next to Deyontae,Gabby,Deron and Diaree. Deyontae was blasting some bobbing song and Diarree and Gabby was getting it! (Authors note:Bobbing is a way of dancing...like juking and popping!) They had a crowd and everything. Diaree stopped dancing and came over and hugged me. "Wassup girl?! I see you looking good!" She said. Trey walked over to Deyontae and Deron and they started talking. Gabby and some girl started dancing then. "Thanks girl! And you rocking them nikes hella hard!" I said laughing.

 

"I know girl!" She exclaimed loudly. Diaree was wearing a long blue sleeved shirt,with black shorts on,and some blue and black air force ones. And to complete the outfit, she had some blue accesories. While we were talking until we head some girls screaming...with delight. "Oh my god! Damyans coming!" Some girl yelled. It was Jessica who went with Damyan...well let me rephrase that...one of the girls who went with Damyan...was with some of her friends and they all were getting all juiced up and shi+,that Damyan was coming. I turned and I could see Damyans Monte Carlo speeding over. Damn was his car raw! But what's so funny is the fact that all Jessicas friends...they all Damyans girlfriends. Damyan just tells them to keep their relationship a secret. They're all too stupid. But...Damyan never use to be like this...now he's all quiet and always looks mean. He's kind of only himself when he's with us. Damyan pulled up and I sware Jessica and her group flocked his car.

 

We all started laughing like crazy... cuz we knew what was really going on. Damyan could give a shi+ less about them girls. I don't know how...but Damyan became the man around here. Every girl is OBSESSED with him! Yeah people still like Deron,Deyontae and Trey,but Damyan totally flipped his style on us. No one else knows the reason of why he's acting like that...but we do. Arabella. He thinks we don't understand to lose someone that you love. Nawh...we understand cuz I do not know what I'd do without Trey. Damyan hugged all his groupies and then they walked away. Damyan walked over us to us dressed head to toe in a yellow and black 'Black Label' outfit. I had to give it to him...he was looking good! "Hey Damyan..." We all greeted him. He gave a head nod and then leaned against his car and just started spacing out. Damn...I really hope he gets over this Arabella thing because she's not gonna come back to him. I've heard James and her have gotten pretty comfortable. Which is kinda crazy

 

Cuz she knows what he did to me...but whatever that's her life and not mine. We all started talking and the girl that was dancing with Gabby was a sophmore like Diaree and her name was Lola. She seemed cool and you could tell she liked Damyan already. Because she literally couldn't keep her eyes off of him. "So,you guys are seniors?" She asked. "Mhm! Are you new here or something?" Gabby asked leaning against Deyontae. "Yeah...I moved here over the summer...I don't even know anyone." She said smiling. "Well damn...you wasn't scared to jump in our circle." Diaree said. She just laughed. Xaviers car pulled up and Miya got out. We all greeted her and she waddled over. Man...when Miya told us she was pregnant...the family went crazy. It's still weird seeig her belly like that to this day! Kelsey and Mario was right behind Xavier and they walked over. We all stared talking when a familiar car rode up. James. We all still spoke to Arabella...except for Damyan. We all looked at Damyan and he

 

Had the most disgusted look on his face. It got real quiet when she got out he car and walked over to us. "Hey guys..." She greeted all cheery. We all mumbled a hello. "You say you new right?" Damyan suddenly perked up. "Uhm...yeah." Lola said,obviously flattered that Damyan had said something to her. "Good,let me show you around." He mumbled. He grabbed Lolas arm and stomped away. We all knew that he could give a shi+ less about giving Lola a tour...but hey...what else did you want him to do? Stand there while Arabella was here. We all looked at Arabella and she pretended not to notice that Damyan had just walked off. "So...how was that movie?" Kelsey asked breaking the silence. Deyontae and Gabby started talking about the movie they went and saw last night. It sounded pretty good. "Lets go see that this weekend! All of us!" Arabella suggested. Now...we all wouldve agreed...but we knew that Damyan wouldn't had wanted to go. He hates Arabellas guts right now. "Uhm...nah...we dont wanna

 

 see that again." Deron said. Ooo nice save. "Well let's see something else! Come on you guys it'll be fun!" She said. "Does this bi+ch not realize what she's doing?" Diaree muttered next to me. Trey heard her also and he bumped her arm. She gave him a dirty look and I started laughing. Then luckily the bell rang,signaling we all had 4 minutes to get to class. We all seperated and went to our lockers. For the first year in our lives...none of us had the same classes with eachother. We all only had lunch with eachother so that was good. Only Deron and Diaree had a class with eachother and that was it...other than that I don't know. I walked to my first class which was child growth and development and sat down in a chair. This class...anyone could be in it so there can be freshmans and sophmores too.

 

"Hi...your Cassie right?" A girl said sitting next to me. In since I was a senior...I really didn't want to be bothered by anyone younger than me...I mean when you become a senior,you're gonna wanna act like that. I put on the most unimpressed and careless face I could and said,"Yes,and who is you?" She then got this excited look on her face and said,"Oh my god! I can't believe it's really you! You play soccer right?! Oh my god I'm like you're biggest fan!" She squealed. She started getting all hyper and excited and I was just looking at her like she was crazy. The classroom was starting to fill up and when they saw this girl pretty much jumping out her seat they all looked at her like she was physco. "Okay! Girl calm down!" I said putting my arms on her and making her sit down. "Oh I'm so sorry! It's just that...I can't believe it's really you!" She exclaimed. Then everything started to sink in...did she just say,she was my biggest fan? I have fans? "So you're my biggest fan?" I asked

 

 "YES! I've been to all your games and I'm the girl that screams your name really really loud,when they introduce you on the field!" She said. She started babbling and talking real fast abot how much she loved me and coming to my games. She does look familiar...I smiled at the fact that a girl actually was a fan of mine! "So,how old are you?" I asked interrupting her long ass speech about me. "Ohh I'm 14! And I'm a freshman...oh my god Cassie...I can't believe it's you!" She gushed. "Okay! Okay! Can you stop going crazy...and all that?" I asked. She got this apologetic look and straightened herself up. "Sorry...what can I do to make it up?" She asked. "Uhm you can start by not acting like a crazy fan." I said laughing. She laughed with me. "So,what's your name?" I asked her. "Oh! Well my name is Namian...Namian Courteski!" She piped. I smiled at her and then thankfully the teacher came in. Her name was Ms. Osmunda and she was a strict teacher.

 

So while she was talking about herself,rules,and what she expects and etc. Namian passed me a note. Oh my god! Can this girl leave me alone?! Damn! Now I know how celebs feel!

Namian:Hi!:)

Me:Uhm...hello?

Namian:*does a mini scream* I love you so much!>3

My mouth dropped when I read that. I looked up at her and she started waving at me frantically. "Miss Namian,do you have something to tell the class?!" Ms. Osmunda suddenly snapped. I almost busted up laughing. "Uhm sorry Teach! No I don't." She perked up. Did she just call her 'Teach'?! Ms. Osmunda glared at her and then went back to her dumb and pointless speech.

Me:Uhh....I love you too? Girl stop writing me notes and pay attention! And don't call miss osmunda 'Teach' she's really strict. Okay?

I slid the note to her and she folded it up and put it in her pocket. "Im going to cherish this forever." She whispered. "Namian!" Ms. Osmunda snapped. I just looked down at my desk and thought,oh god please don't let me have any more classes

 

 with her.

<Damyan>

Why? Why did Arabella have to come? I know she has to come to school...but why did she have to come where I was?!Damn...I thought I was close to being over her...but I guess Im not. Damn! That's why I have so many girlfriends and shi+! I'm trying to get over Arabella...and it's just not working. When she pulled up with James...I felt like someone had shot me. I felt more worse than when I found out...it was like the pain had came back even harder. I didn't know how to just walk away so I grabbed that Lola girl. Thank god she was there when Arabella came. Lola actually has the las 2 classes with me and the one I'm in now. There's really no one in my first class though. Lola and Diaree were already close considering they were in the same grade. Right now I'm in some workshop class and I honestly don't know why I'm in here. Im sitting in here with like 4 of my current girlfriends. You'd think I'd be worried about that,but I could give two fuks less.

 

It was Jenny,Yasmine,Mary and Savannah. Yasmine is next to me and she is starin at me hella hard. Mary is shy so she wasn't even looking my way. Hm...I feel like sparking her day up,so after school I'll go to her crib. Then I'll go to Savannahs cuz our se.x was the best! I remember our night the clearest. And I guess it wouldn't hurt..."Damyan!" Someone hissed breaking me out my thoughts. I turned to my right and it's Yasmine. "What?!" I hissed back. "Areyou coming over today?" She asked. I could see Jenny watching me out the corner of her eye cuz she was behind me. In the lowest voice possible I said,"Look...what did I tell you about talking to me in public?! You don't talk to me unless I talk to you!" I huffed. She gasped and I could hear the pain in her voice. She turned away from me and didn't look my way again. I could hear Jenny's soft laughter. I felt like turning around and telling her ass off too. I mean...I wasn't doing that to Yasmine for her benefit! Shi+...if these girls

 

Were smart,they'd know I was playing them all. Except for Mary...I think she knew about the other girls...but just didn't want to say anything about it. Lola was sitting in the back and she seemed to be getting along with Jordan. He was in this class also...and the way he was looking at her...I knew she was going to be off limits by tomorrow. Mr. Welsh the teacher finally came in and he was an overweight man who honestly...didn't give a shi+ less about what we did. "Hello everyone!" He greeted us. All talking ceased and people began focusing on him. The bell rang and he began talking but I started spacing out the moment he opened his mouth. I hated the first day of school...cuz you had to go through the teachers little 'about me' and 'about the classroom' speech. I started thinking about that Niecy girl and how fast I had fell for her. Why did I all of a sudden just perk up like that for her? That hasn't happened for a whole year until I met her. But that's not what attracted me...what

 

What attracted me to her is that...when I was talking to her...I felt like Arabella had never existed...This girl that I barely knew...legit just knocked me off of my feet. My heart felt like it was completely healed...when this Niecy chick came into my mind. A knock came on the door and Mr.Welsh stopped talking and opened the door. And in came she...and at just the sight of her my heart shattered into a million pieces. Arabella flounced into the room and walked past me with a grin on her face. Oh no...I couldn't believe this shi+! I blinked twice making sure I was seeing things correctly. No. No. No! Man...why the fuk does she have to be in my class?! I turned around and faced her and when she saw me looking...she smiled at me. That pissed me off. Before I knew what I was doing I hopped out my seat and walked out the class. "Mr. Collins! Where do you think your going?" Mr. Welsh asked following me. "To the office." I hissed. I didn't even turn around to see if he was following me stil

 

l...and I could give a shi+ less either. I walked into the office and sat in line for people waiting for schedule fixes. All I know is...is that I won't ever in my life...be able to be in the same classroom as her.

<Deron>

I'm watching the clock because it's 15 minutes until lunch and we all can finally meet up at lunch. I really wonder how everyone else's first day is. Especially Damyans...that nigg@h ain't been the same ever since Arabella and him broke up. If I was him I'd be nervous as fuk...because 14 of his girlfriends go to this school and they all don't know they getting played. Damn...I didn't think my brother could handle all that...but he did. But I felt hella bad for him when James and Arabella rode up. I know just because her and him broke up,doesn't mean she still can't talk to us and hang with us...but I mean be serious. She knows that he still loves her and he can get over her...why would you make the man more mad by coming up to him wih your boyfriend?! That was real

 

Bogus of her right there. I was secretly texting Diaree and she says that she's in class with Lola...and she's funny as hell. That's good...we need another girl in the crew that knows how to laugh. I watched the clock and some more and finally it rang. I mad dashed out the room and pretty much ran to the luchroom. Gabby worked for 'Little Ceasars' a pizza place,so she was able to bring in hot and fresh pizzas for us all to eat. I walked up to the table and sat next to Gabby. Deyontae,Miya,Kelsey and Mario were already here and we started eating. "Wassup?" I greeted. They mumbled hellos and we started eating when Cassie and Trey came down and sat down. Then some girl who was talking a mile per minute sat down too. "Oh my god Cassie,are these your friends?!" The girl said. "Uhh...Cassie who is this?" I asked. Cassie had her hands on her head and she looked like she was in pain. "Her name is Namian...and she's Cassies biggest fan." Trey said laughing. We all started cracking up as the

 

Girl still kept talking. But I stopped laughing when my baby came over and sat on my lap. Damn...I loved this girl. "Hey Diaree." I said giving her a kiss. "Awhhhh! That's sooooooo sweet! Oh my god...I wish I had a boyfriend! Cassie,do you have a boyfriend?!" Namian asked. She then started babbling again and we all just looked at her like she was crazy. What the fuk is wrong with this girl? "If you'd shut up for once in your damn life maybe you could get one!" Gabby snorted. "Shutup!" I said hitting her elbow. We all laughed and then Namian gasped. She got this lovey dovey look on her face and she held her chest. "Damn girl,what is you looking at?" Kelsey asked. "Who is that?!" She exclaimed pointing behind us. We all turned around and it was...Damyan. We all started laughing then turned around. Namian was staring him down like a hawk. He sat down next to her and I sware she screamed. He looked at her and got this weird look on his face and that made us laugh even harder. "Uhh hi." He said taking a piece of the pizza. "Hiiiii!" She breathed still staring at him. He frowned and then looked at us. "Who is this girl and why in the hell is she looking at me like that?" Damyan asked. "Thats Namian...Cassies biggest fan and now...I think she's your personal stalker." Diaree said laughing. Damyan shook his head and we all started eating then.

 

Then Lola,Ashley,and Angela came and they sat down too. We were all talking and goofing around...and just feeling good,when Arabella plopped down and grabbed a piece of pizza. I sware the table got quiet as fuk then. Lola and this Namian chick didn't know our past so they just got quiet cuz we all did. "Hey guys." She smiled at us. We were all too shocked to even say anything to her. She giggled and then kept eating. "Why are you guys looking at her like-" "Shutup!" Cassie growled at Namian. For the first time she did as she was told and kept her mouth closed. I looked over at Damyan and I could see the anger boiling. He looked like he was going to blow. He looked down at his pizza so hard...I thought the pizza was going to melt. Kelsey somehow started up a conversation once again and everyone began talking...even Arabella. But I just kept sneaking looks at Damyan with concern. "Oh my god! I was at James's house-" Arabella started to say."Hey Namian! Can you go with me to my locker

 

Right quick?!" Damyan hissed interrupting her. All of our mouths dropped. Did she really say that?! Namian got all big eyed and before she could answer,Damyan grabed her arm and pretty much dragged her out the lunch room. That pissed me off,what the fuk is she doing?! She has to know what she's doing! I looked at Deyontae and he was glaring at Arabella and so was Gabby ghetto ass. Lola just sat there looking clueless. Angela and Ashley started coughing,and Kelsey just looked away. Arabella sat there looking innocent like she didn't know what she was doing. "Arabella...you're gonna have to stop." Cassie said. "Stop? Stop what?"She asked getting all confused. "I think you know." Angela said.I smacked my lips...damn...I really hope an arguement doesn't break out. "What are you talking about?" Arabella said getting defensive. Oh yeah...this was definitely going to lead to an arguement. "Come on Arabella! Don't sit up here and act like you don't know! You know how Damyan feels right now!"

 

Diaree said. "Seriously! Now were not telling you,you can't hang with us...but be fa real Arabella...he's not over you and you know it,so stop making it harder on him!" Gabby smirked. "What?! How am I making it harder?!" Arabella snapped. "You know what forget it...this isn't the right time to be talking about something like this." I said. "True that! So...Miya...what are you gonna name the baby?" Mario asked changing the subject. All the attention was on Miya now...damn...she looked like she was going to vomit! I mean we were looking at her hard as hell just so we won't have to talk about this with Arabella. I looked at Arabella out the corner of my eye and she looked like she was about to cry. But hey...she knew what she was doing. There's no reason to lie...

<Diaree>

Thank god...it's finally the last class of the day and Lolas crazy ass is not in here with me. After a treacherous lunch like that...I think this school year is going to be pretty interesting. I can't believe that shi+ even happened! I almost got into a fight with my homegirl and Damyan pretty much kidnapped Namian crazy ass so he wouldn't have to deal with her. Although,I will admit it...that was a real bad move of her to bring up James. I mean she HAS to know that Damyan isn't over her. If he's not talking to you for a year and wot even look your way and can't even stand to be 5 feet near you...then leave him alone! She knows what she's doing and she needs to stop. "Hey girl." Ashley said plopping down next to me. Damn,when did she ge in here?! "Oh hey girl,I ain't even know you was in my class." I said. She laughed. "Thats cuz I was in the back and your nerdy ass is in the front of the class." She said. "Oh...so you got jokes huh?!" I said laughing.

 

"Haha,damn right! But that's not what I came over here to talk to you about." She said suddenly getting serious. "Okay then...well what is it?" I asked. Now I'm a sophmore and Ashley is a senior...but in since I hang with seniors pretty much...people consider me as a senior. The only sophmores I hang out with is these girls named Akilah and Brittany Antoinette. But Brittany only has one class wih me and I have none with Akilah,but Lola and I are close and I havent even known her for a full day. "Okay...you know how Arabella go with James?" She said. "Yeahhhhhh?" I said. "Okay...well don't say anything to anyone...but him and I are messing around." She whispered. I almost fell out of my chair. "What?!" I exclaimed. "Ashley are you crazy?!" I bellowed. "Shhh! Damn Diaree,why don't you tell the whole world?!" She flushed. I sighed. "I can't believe you! That's Arabellas boyfriend damn it!" I hissed. She groaned. "Yeah I know! But I reall didn't find that out until last week!" She said. I smirked. "Yeah right! Her and James have been going together for a year now...how in the hell did you not know they were together?! I mean you've known her for the whole damn summer!" I said. She rolled her eyes. "Okay okay...maybe I knew for a...couple of months! But Diaree you have to understand me on this one! Come on,you can't honestly sit here and say you haven't had a 'friend' before." She said. No joke,I almost slapped her ass out that chair. "If I did sit here and tell you that,I'd be lying! Ashley,whatever yore doing you need to stop! Why are you even with him anyway?! How did you even meet him?" I asked.

 

She bit her lip and was about to say something else,when the loud speaker buzzed. "Deron Collins,Damyan Collins,and Deyontae Collins,please report to the office and you will be leaving for the day." Mr. Olsen our principal buzzed.

<Aaliyah>

"Forget the kids! Djay or somebody can pick them up! Oh my god Darnell get me to the hospital!" I screamed pulling on his shirt. This pain was too unbearable. This was worst than having my first triplets. I was cooking lunch when I got this sharp and intense pain in my stomach. It made me sick to my stomach and then when I grabbed my stomach,my water broke. Darnell was JUST about to leave when he heard me cry out. This dumbass wanted to go get the kids and THEN take me to the hopsital! He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me picking me up off the kitchen floor. I started screamig because this pain was just excruciating. "Darnell!" I screamed. I was in tears now...

<Darnell>

"Okay! Baby just calm down!" I said trying to soothe her. I helped

 

Her to the car and she was screaming like someone was trying to kill her. And that was scaring me to death. She didn't seem to be in THIS much pain when she had Damyan and them! I started going 100 mph literally and I was speeding through red lights. She started wailing and screaming my name and that was scaring me...so I started crying with her! "Hold on Aaliyah! We almost here! We almost here!" I repeated. But I don't think I was sayig that to calm her down...I think I was doing it for myself! I then heard the police sirens wailing behind me. "Oh hell naw! Darnell I will...fuking...kill you! You better not stop!" She screamed grunting in pain. She ain't have to tell me twice. I could see the cop was getting pissed off,that I wasn't pulling over,but when he see me get to this hospital...I better not get no damn ticket! Or I will set it off up in here! I finally pulled up in the hospital and Aaliyah was screaming at the top of her lungs. I hopped out the car and so did the cop. "Hey!

 

 didn't you stop the car?!" The cop yelled walking over. "Shut the fuk up man! My wife is going in labor!" I screamed. The cops mouth dropped and hen he ran over and helped Aaliyah inside.

*******************

After 12 long hours of labor my baby girls were finally born. At 6:30 pm Cami 'Cassie' Collins was born. An hour later around 7:45,Ciara 'Diaree' Collins was born. And finally,the baby of the three was born. I was able to name this one,because right after she was born...Aaliyah knocked out. She went straight to sleep. So I named her Deon 'Gabriela' Collins. I was looking at my beautiful girls through the nursery and my sons were next to me. "Dad,why ain't you name them after us?! You named them after our girlfirends...and Cassie!" Deron sneered. "Yeah...come on man...that was bogus." Deyontae said. I just laughed at them. Everyone was here and thy were all in the waiting room. Damn...I can't wait to bring them home.

 

I looked over at Damyan and he was just looking at his sisters as if he was in deep thought. "Whats wrong Damyan?" I asked. Deron and Deyontae stopped laughing and we all looked over at Damyan. Ever since that Arabella girl and him broke up...he's been acting strange. From what Deron told me...Damyan was a big time player and he had 16 girlfriends. To me that's hilarious. How do you have 16 girlfriends and most of them go to the same school,and not get caught? But whatever. Damyan looked over at me and just smiled. "Nothing...just thinking." He mumbled. "Darnell Collins." I heard a voice say. I turned around and it was the same nurse that helped me,a year ago when Aaliyah had gotten shot! She was the girl that I accidentally called a nigg@h because I thought it was Ricky,who was calling me. "Renee?!" I exclaimed. That was her name,because while we were in the hospital that one time...her and Aaliyah had became good friends. She smiled at me. "Yeah...didn't expect to see me here

 

Did you?" She asked. "No! I didn't....what you doing actually working in a nice hopsital?!" I asked. She started laughing and playfully punched me in my arm. I could see my sons looking at me with that 'look'. Except for Damyan...he was too busy staring at Renee's legs to notice anything. "Oh Renee...well these are my sons...I think you've seen Deyontae before." I said. "Yeah...I remember you. You were the boy who had the crazy girlfriend!" Renee said laughing. "Oh....yeah that was probably me." Deyontae said. "And you never met me because you were sleeping...aren't you handsome." Renee said grinning at Damyan. Damyan laughed. She turned to Deron. "And...I remember you too...you wouldn't leave out that girls room for nothing!" She said. We all laughed. "Yeah...I've kinda met all of you! Are they out there right now?" She asked. "Yeah! Here I'll take you to them." Damyan said grabbing her arm and leading them away. When they disappeared around the corner we started cracking up. "I told you dad...Damyan is terrible." Deron said.

 

"Yeah I believe you now." I said. I looked at my daughters one more time and then we all walked back to the waiting room,except for me. I headed back to Aaliyahs room and she was still asleep. A nurse was in there and when she saw me she dropped her supplies. "Oh my god! It's really you! Darnell Collins!" She gushed. I just laughed. Man...I loved seeing people's reactions when they see me on the streets. The nurse ran over to me and grabbed my hand. "Oh my god! My son is your biggest fan! My names Tahisha..." She started babbling about herself and her kid. But I couldn't listen...I was too busy looking at my wife. Wife. It felt good saying that about Aaliyah. Even after being with her for this long and all that we've been through...it still feels like we got married yesterday. I LOVED this woman. "Can I please have your autograph?!" Tahisha said. I smiled. "Of course! And what's your sons name?" I asked. She grabbed a piece of paper and a pen off the nightstand and handed it to me.

 

"His name is Myron and my daughter too...please?" She asked. I laughed. I signed my name and made a little letter to Myron on the piece of paper. "Whats your daughters name?" I asked. "Her names Denise...mostly known as Niecy though...she plays basketball. She looks up to you and Rondo mostly." She beamed. I made an autograph to her and then we took a couple pictures. "Thank you so much! My kids are going to be so happy!" She said. I laughed and gave her a hug. "How old are they?" I asked. "Oh...Niecy is the oldest...she's 17 and a senior in highschool. Her school doesn't start back until next week,so she's at her cousins dorm most of the time...and Myron is in 8th grade and he's 14." She said. I nodded. "Thats good...I'm glad you guys are fans." I said. "You know what...can I get your number? I'll call you wih some floor seats at our next game against the Chicago Bulls at their court." I said. She did a mini scream. "Oh my god! You'd do that?! Thank you!" She said hopping on me and

 

Giving me another hug. I laughed and I didn't hug her back cuz I wasn't expecting that..and because Aaliyah was now awake and she was mean mugging the shi+ out of me. Uh oh. She let go of me and gave me another big toothy grin. "Heres my number! Thanks so much!" She said writing it down on a paper. "No problem." I mumbled. She walked out the room with the biggest smile on her face. I looked back at Aaliyah and she had a look like she wanted to kill me. I smiled. "She was just a fan Aaliyah." I said sittiing down next to her. Her face softened a little bit. "Well damn...why'd she have to jump on you like that?! She don't know you." She croaked. Her voice was a little hoarse...I guess from all the screaming. "Aaliyah I'm an NBA player...people love me." I said. She rolled her eyes. "Well you were pretty quick to get her number! Damn...you did that shi+ clear in my face too...you didn't even have the audacity to even do it in secret Darnell! I just bore 3 damn girls and I'm fukin tired,and I wake up to see yo' ass all hugged up with some girl?!" She sneered. "And I see having them three girls...has got you tripping,cuz you and I both know damn well I can't cheat on you." I growled. Her face fell and she didn't say anything. I was trying to hide it...but that kind of made me mad...I mean,how could she ever think that I could cheat on her,after what happened a year ago?

 

Aaliyah then grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed her back and our little 'arguement' slowly faded out of our minds. "Im sorry babe." She said after a while. "All...good." I said still trying to kiss her at the same time." She pulled away and laughed. "So...what did you name the girls? I haven't even really seen them." She said. "The oldest is Cami...and then it's Ciara...and Deon." I said. "Deon?! What the fuk Darnell?!" She yelled outraged. Damn...how'd we go to an arguement...to all lovey dovey and now we back to the damn arguement! "What?! Come on Aaliyah! The name doesn't sound bad! And you're the one who agreed to the bet." I said. She sighed. "Okay fine...what are their middle names?" She asked. "I named Cami after Cassie...so now her initials are CCC! Aint that clever?" I asked laughing. She popped me in my head and laughed. "And...Ciara is named after Diaree I think...and Deon is named after Gabriela." I said thinking. Her mouth dropped. "Are you kidding me Darnell?

 

You named them after Deron and Deyontaes girlfriends?!" She exclaimed. "What?! What's wrong with that?! They're pretty much like family...I mean they ain't going anywhere. I think theyre gonna last." I said. Aaliyah shook her head. "But still...we don't KNOW that their never going to breakup." She said. I frowned. "Aaliyah...you and I both know they aren't! Deyontae and Gabby have been together for a year! And same with Deron and Diaree! And Deron used to be a dog,before he got with Diaree...and now the boy don't even turn his head when a girl walks past." I said. She laughed. "You're right...and now it's our Damyan...who's having girl troubles. Shi+...I thought him and Arabella were going to really work out." She said. "Yeah me too...and ay...guess who works at this hospital now?" I said. "Who?" "Renee! And Damyan...just tried to spit game on her." I said laughing. Aaliyah laughed with me and then wiped a tear from her eye and said,

 

"Hes changed alot but he'll find somebody...he'll find somebody."

 

Chapter -3-

 

2 months later.

 

 

Aaliyah and Darnell finally were able to bring their girls home 3 days after they were born. With the three girls now home,there getting to do everything but relax. But their doing okay,and with the help of Deron,Damyan,and Deyontae. Damyan however...is still his old self and he hasn't seen Niecy in a while...he now goes to Quitas house almost everyday,just to see if she's there. But he doesn't see her,and doesn't want to be bogus on Quita,to ask where she is. Today he's going with his father,Darnell to his basketball game versing the bulls. Deron and Diaree's relationship hasn't really changed at all...but today theyre at Derons house helping Aaliyah with the babies. Cassie and Trey are going just fine except the fact that Namian,her crazy fan is kind of a personal stalker on Cassie,and plus that she's in love with Damyan. Lola is now really close with the group and she likes Damyan too. Kelsey and Mario...are doing fine. Mario senses that she's hiding something

 

From him because she's been acting weird lately. Why? Because she's a little nervous about her and Collid. Ever since their little aquaintance at the mall..her and Collid have been texting and actually meeting up with eachother. But they're NOT cheating. However.Miya and Xavier are getting more excited by the second,because Miya is now big as ever and the baby will be coming tomorrow. Gabriela and Deyontae are at the movies with Ashley and Angela. Ashley is currently STILL cheating with James...but she's trying to break the relationship off,but doesn't know how. No one knows about her dirty little secret,except for Diaree. Arabella is clueless about what her boyfriend is really doing. She thinks he's being the faithful boyfriend and she believes she's the girl that can change James's ways. But...she still has love for Damyan. Matter fact she never stopped loving Damyan...but she's torn in between the two. She misses Damyan alot...and doesn't know if she can ever go back to him because

 

She's also in love with James. Today her and James are also going to the Bulls game,and oblivious to the fact that they won't be the only ones going...now the story can really begin...

 

Chapter -4-

 

I fuked my money up, damn

Now I can't re-up

Ran off in his spot just to get my stacks up

Now I'm back on deck, so shawty what the fuk you want

Heard he talkin shi+ but this ain't what the fuk he want

Locked my CEO up, now it's back to coka

Nigg@hs talkin shi+ bruh, hang him by a ropa

Hit em with the choppa, call that shi+ hot lava

Call me waka flocka aka young wild nigg@h

-Waka Flocka Flame,Oh Lets Do It!

 

<Gabriela>

"Deyontae...come on!" I urged him. We were all the way in the back row of the movie theater and it was only him and I over here. Ashley and Angela just left to go get popcorn and I knew the line was long...so that gave us some time. Deyontae and I haven't had se.x in 3 weeks and I think it's be hilarious if we tried it right now in a movie theater. Besides,we were watching a scary movie and everyones focus was on the movie,and we were in a really dark corner. "Gabby...are you crazy? I'm not getting kicked out for that." He said laughing. "But Deyontae...I want you NOW." I said kissing all over his neck. I could FEEL the temptation rising in his voice, and I knew he was trying to fight it. "Gabby...no..." He said laughing. "Shh!" Somebody said a couple of rows down from us. I was about to day somehing smart when Deyontae grabbed my face and turned my attention towards him. Our faces were inches apart now and I just got lost in his eyes. Something that always happened when I

 

Looked at him. And now my body was aching for it to be against his. "Deyontae..." I murmured. I leaned my head down and started kissing him. He knew what I was doing...and after a while he gave in,and starting kissing me full of lust. I grinned with satisfaction because he was giving in. He pulled me on top of him and I was sitting on top of him. After a few adjustments...I was biting my lip trying not to make any noise.

<Cassie>

"Trey...please tell me,that's not Namian over there." I said. We were at Dennys eating out,and when I look over,guess who I see? NAMIAN! Trey looked over,across the restaurant and then shook his head in disgust. "Maybe,you should get a restraining order." He said. I laughed. "Come on...let's just leave before she notices us." I said. We were done with our food anyway,so it wasn't going to be a big deal.

 

But what was a big deal...is that Namian will NOT leave me alone. It's ridiculous! Ughh,if I ever play professional soccer in my life...I will NOT be able to take this 24/7. If I even get that big! Trey and I started walking briskly towards the front door...when I heard the most annoying voice in the world. "Cassie! Oh my god,what are you doing here?!" Namian yelled. She was all the way on the other side of the restaurant and her yelling like that...put alot of attraction on me. I turned around and tried to put on a smile and Trey and I walked over to her table. She was with an older woman who I figured was her mom cuz they looked alike. "Hey Namian." I greeted her. "Hey! Cassie...I'd like you to meet my mom!" Namian said. Her mother smiled at me. We started talking and all that shi+ when you meet someones parents...and I wanted nothing to do but turn around and leave. "Hey Cassie,why don't you and Trey come with me to play soccer?!" She suddenly perked up. OH HELL NO.

 

"Uhm...I wish I could-" "Oh you're fine! Come on it'll be fun." Her mother (Zena) said standing up. I opened my my mouth to protest but Namian spoke over me. "Yeah let's go!" She squealed grabbing Treys and I arms and lead us out the door. I looked over at Trey and he looked like he was going to explode out of anger. Oh god...help me.

<Damyan>

"You ready Damyan?" My dad asked. We were getting ready to leave for his game. "Uh yeah...let's go,who are we meeting over there?" I asked putting my phone in my pocket. I was texting one of my girls and I called her Cinnamon because she always smelled like it. "One of my friends and her kids." He said. "I wanna go." Diaree said walking in the room with Cami in her hands. My mom and the other two babies were asleep,and Deron was watching tv. "Too bad!" I snipped. She rolled her eyes and then sat down on the couch next to Deron with Cami. My dad and I said goodbye and then we walked out the door and into his car. He turned on some music and

 

Pulled out the driveway."So...are you nervous that you're going to be vs Derrick Rose?" I asked. My dad laughed. "Please...Rajon and I will shut him down...well try." He said laughing.I laughed with him and it got silent. "So...this friend of yours,she got a daughter?" I asked trying to smuggle a grin. He looked at me and shook his head. "Damyan...why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" He asked. That made my smile disappear. "Wh-what do you mean?" I asked,knowing exactly what he was talking about. "Ever since you and that Arabella girl broke up...you haven't been acting the same-" "I don't wanna talk about her Dad...I really don't." I said trying to smile. Damn...I didn't want my mood to get dampened before this game. I woke up today feeling good...and Arabella didn't even cross my mind. I actually think I'm starting to get over her...just a little bit. But it still was a touchy subject.My dad sighed..."Her daughter is 17 and her son is 14." He said still answering my question.

 

I just nodded and looked out the window. I guess our conversation was dead now. About an hour later we were in front of The All State Arena and it was crowded. My dad had to go a special parking lot,and when we did...I saw the whole Celtics basketball team. I hopped out the car. "Wassup Garnett?!" I said shaking hands. "Sup Lil Man! Where yo' daddy at?" He asked. I pointed to or car and continued down the line of shaking everybodys hands. Man..it felt hella good to be able to know the Celtics team personally. "Damyan...I need you to go over and meet them and take them to your seats okay? Are you gonna sit with them or come over behind us?" My dad asked walking over. "It depends how the daughter looks! And if she ain't looking good,I'll go over by you." I said. The whole team laughed and they started walking to the locker room sign. "Whats their names? How am I gonna know who they are?" I asked.

 

"The moms name is Tahisha and they're waiting in the front." He said. "Okay...I'll call you if I don't find them." I said walking away. I waved bye to everyone and then started walking towards the front of the arena. On my way there I saw Kirk Hinrich going into the bulls locker room. He gave me a head nod and I smiled. I finally made it to the front after getting through all these people,because it was so damn crowded! I went outside and I saw a woman looking clueless with a boy and a girl standing next to her. They were dressed head to toe in green. But that's not what made me stop and stare...it was HER. That beautiful girl that made me want to just stare at her forever. Niecy. She had on a tight green tanktop that showed her pierced belly button,and she had on nice black shorts with green and black flip flops. Her toenails were green and black and her eyeliner was black and had a little bit of green in there. I could see she also had a tattoo on her neck that had her name on it.

 

Yes I was staring that hard. She looked up at me and when our eyes met a grin came across her face. She remembered me. I walked over. "Are you Darnells son? Cuz if your not then...you look just like him!" Tahisha grinned. At the sound of his name...Niecys eyes got big. I know what was buzzing through her head:Hes Darnells son?! "Yeah...my names Damyan." I said winking at Niecy. "You guys got your tickets?" I asked. "Yeah! Come on then let's go." The boy said. We laughed and they followed me to where they were going to sit. My dad gave them seats behind the Celtics team but it was in the middle. Overall,they were pretty good seats. "Oh my god! There's Darnell!" The boy screamed. My dad and his team were doing warmup and the Chicago Bulls were on the other side. I knew this was going to be a good game. "So you guys good?" I asked. They nodded. I couldn't believe this...she was here! I started walking away because for the first time I was kinda...nervous? "Hey." She called after me. I turned around and she walked over to me. "Are you...the boy that was at my cousins dorm?" She asked. I smiled. "I don't know...am I? Cuz I think I'm more of a man." I said. She laughed. "Do you go with Quita?" She asked suddenly serious. Yeah...no doubt she liked me. "Yeah...kinda...why?" I asked. She blushed. "Oh,I was just wondering..." She said. I smiled and it got silent. "Come with me right quick,I gotta go to the locker room right quick." I said. "Okay!" She chirped. I don't know what overcame me, but I grabbed her hand and we started walking. She looked up at me and smiled. "I thought you had a girl." She said. "I do...but we ain't doin nothing." I said making it obvious that I was checking her out. She laughed again. I wish I could hear her laugh all day...damn...I'm falling for this girl way too fast.

 

We turned a corner when my world just crumbled. "A-Arabella?!" I exclaimed. I stopped walking and so did Niecy. Arabella was on the wall and James was all over her and they were making out. Her leg was wrapped around him and her shirt was unbottoned. The sight was sickening. "Damyan?!" She shrieked. James let her go and shocked filled both of their eyes. Arabella started straightening herself up and pulling her skirt up more. I was horrified and disgusted. It felt like hours passed as we just stared at eachother. I felt Niecys hand linger on mine and I could feel how akward this was for her. "Wh-what are you doing here?!" I hissed. I was surprised at how angry I was. I wasn't even sad and mopey about her presence anymore. James just stared at me tauntingly and occasionally Id see his eyes flicker to Niecy...at her body. I stood in front of Niecy and she didn't move. "Well...who's this?" Arabella asked. I shook m head at her...just disgusted with her. "Lets go..." I said pulling Niecy

 

Away with me. I had to get away from there...I HAD too. There's no way I could even try and talk to her ever again...after seeing something like that. Seeing James all on her like that...and how much she was enjoying it,just made me sick to my stomach. I was so angry that Niecy's cries broke me out my rage. "Damyan!" She cried. I abruptly stopped walking and she bumped into me...in since I was pretty much dragging her. We were now in a restricted area where only players and coaches were able to be in. I was able to get in...cuz I'm Damyan Collins. "What?!" I hissed. Her face fell and she looked like she was about to cry. And for some reason...that face she just made my heart rip in two. Seeing her like that...and I was the cause,made me hurt more than anything. I immediately forgot about Arabella. "Oh shi+,Niecy I'm so so sorry!" I rushed. She let go of my hand and just stared at me. I groaned. She leaned onto the wall and just watched me walk back and forth. I was losing my mind!

 

I couldn't get that image out of my mind! It was killing me! "Damyan..." Niecy mumbled grabbing my arm. I stopped walking and looked back at her. "Is she your...ex or something?" She asked. I just nodded and sighed. A minute passed and we didn't say anything. "So...you still love her?" She asked. I hesitated. And I nodded. She looked down at the floor. "Oh.." She mumbled. It got silent. I sighed and then I took a step toward her..she still didn't look my way. I took another step and now our bodies were touching. I really hope she isn't mad. I got closer to her and leaned against her more. I rested my hands around her waist and surprisingly she put her arms around my neck. I pulled her extremely close to my body and she still wasn't looking at me. I rested my head on top of hers and that's how we just stood. It felt so...good just holding her like this. I don't know why this girl affected me so much. "Niecy..." I said. "Hmmm?" "Im sorry." I said making us come closer.

 

She looked up at me and our lips were barely inches apart, she stared into my eyes like lasers. I made the first move. I leaned my head down,still not taking my eyes off of hers and bit her lip. Using my teeth I carefully brought her lips to mine and...the moment our lips touched,I felt like sparks were going off in my head. She began moving her lips with mine and eventually... it started to heat up. Our lips mingled together and acted as one.Then...I couldn't take it any longer. I made the kiss get more passionate and deep where she was moaning in my mouth. She then slammed her tongue into my mouth,and that Turned Me On. From that move, we started making out and getting real carried away. It was kind of too much considering we haven't even known eachother for a full 30 minutes. But I don't give a shi+ about that. I started lifting my hands up her tanktop and I made it to her breast. I began fondling with them and surprisingly she let me. She started kissing me more passionatly and she

 

Began biting my tongue...just a little. But it was making me go crazy...I was getting way too excited and I was literally 3 seconds from throwing her to this floor and just taking it right there. After 10 minutes of pretty much feeling on eachother I pulled away and we started breathing extra hard. She leaned her head on my chest and I just squeezed her tight. I know it's wrong...really really wrong to think this. And all I'm doing is just setting myself up for another painful heartbreak...but I couldn't keep myself from thinking it. I...love her.

<Miya>

"Xavier...I'm fine!" I said. We were at my house and I was lying down on my bed watching tv. Every 5 minutes Xavier would ask me did I need anything, or if I was okay. "Sorry Miya! It's just that...you're having my first son! I just want everything to be perfect!" He said laughing. "Awhh...and everything will be perfect okay? Just let me relax." I said leaning in and giving him a kiss. He smiled and started rubbing my belly.

 

We were lying down next to eachother and I couldn't even see my toes. Matter fact...I could barely see the TV. "Its all good little X...all we have is one more day...and mommy and daddy get to meet you." Xavier said rubbing my belly. I just smiled at that. My life was just truly perfect. I mean...I have never seen Xavier acting this sweet and soft in my life! Suddenly my door barged in and it was Terrence. Him and my mom are still together and they're engaged. I honesly vomited when I heard the news just a couple months ago...but it is what it is. I've known him for a year and I'm still not completely used to him. "Damn Terrence! What you barging up in here for?!" I hissed. "Watch your mouth lil girl,and Xavier...I need help bringing in something." He said. "Okay...here I come." Xavier said getting out of my bed. "Damn Terrence...you've stolen my momma and now you want my boyfriend!" I said laughing. He laughed and walked out the room with Xavier following him.

 

I was alone now and I was getting kind of sleepy. All I had was one more day...until my son was here. I can't wait until that happens! Xavier got a job at his parents shop and next year...we might move in together. I began rubbing my belly when I felt a kick. Followed by multiple tiny little kicks. I giggled cuz it sort of tickled. "Its okay Xavier...you'll be here soon...very soon." I said aloud.

<Kelsey>

"Mario...nothings wrong...or going on!" I said. I was at his house and he had his arms around me. He had me backed up against the wall and he was serious. What made us come to this was that...we were chilling on his couch when my phone beeped. I knew it was Collid and him and I have been talking for some time. We weren't cheating and he kept telling me it was going to be nothing more...but I wasn't stupid. And I knew if I didn't stop us from getting closer and closer. I was going to do something I was going to really,really regret. But anyway..my phone went off and Mario tried to

 

Read it,so of course I panicked. I snatched it out his hands and he gave me one of those suspicious looks. I playfully smiled at him and I read the message...and Collid wanted me too meet up with him at our spot. Thank god I didn't let Mario read this! So I tried telling him that I had to go...cuz my mom wanted me home...but he didn't believe me. So now he had me backed up against this wall...trying to figure me out. He frowned and leaned closer to me. "Kelsey...what's going on?" He whispered. "Nothing! Mario...I just have to go okay? My mom wants me home." I lied. I HATED lying to him...but I had too. "Your mom? Then why couldn't I see the text? What are you trying to hide?" He asked. I knew he was getting mad...and that he was just trying to cover it up. "Im not hiding anything Mario...I wouldn't-" I hesitated and swallowed. "Lie to you." I forced myself to say. I could feel the tears brimming up,cuz this was actually hurting me. I was lying to his face...to go meet up with another

 

Boy. He studied my face and then let go of me. I managed a weak smile and he didn't return it. "Fine." He huffed. And then he walked away. Damn it! Now he's mad...and he has every right to be. As soon as he walked away...I rushed out the house and to my car...so he wouldn't see the tears. This was too much...Im going to have to stop this whole Collid thing...cuz I am not letting him come in between me and my boyfriend. I hopped in my car and began driving to LaSelles. LaSelles was a bar/diner...but a really nice one. It had one of those bands playings...it was just somehwere where you could really hang out and have a good time. Collid showed me this place and we had alot of fun here...so now we just come here all the time.

 

These two girls Erica and Teena owned the place and they knew Collid and I very well. As a matter of fact they thought Collid and I were a couple no matter how many times we denied. I pulled in the parking lot and as usual it was crowded. I could hear music playing from the inside. I parked right next to Collids car and he was sitting on the hood. Damn...he was looking good. I shook my head and cleared that out. I got out the car and he grinned. "Hey..." He said. He grabbed me by my waist and slammed my body into his...embracing me into a hug. That was normal...but what wasn't normal...is that I was hugging him back. I mean TRULY hugging him back...how I hug Mario. Oh my god,what's going on?! He pulled away and gave me another smile and held my hand and we started to walk in. When we walked in we were greeted by Teena. "Hey you two! I thought we might not see you guys again!" She said. I laughed. "You know we cant stay away from here for long." Collid said. Teena blushed and began

 

Leading us to a table. "You better.." She said. Collid and I sat down at a table that was close to the stage. A girl was singing 'I shouldve Cheated' by Keyshia Cole...and that was making me sick to my stomach. "I'll be right back with your orders!" Teena said and then she walked away. Now it was Collid and I. I looked at him and he was staring at me smiling. I returned one and then looked down...god why was I so nervous?! "Whats wrong?" He asked. I looked up. "Oh...nothing...I was just thinking...nothing really." I said. He raised an eyebrow. "You can tell me..." He said. I shook my head and started messing with my hair. "Its nothing Collid...really." I said. He sighed and placed his hand on top of mine. I flinched from that...out of all the times I've been wih Collid...we haven't ever gotten THIS physical...unless we were hugging. He seemed hurt by my reaction and removed his hand. Damn...awkward! "Youre tense...what's wrong Kels?" He asked. Kels. No one EVER called me that but

 

Family...and Mario. "Mario..." I said half to myself. When I realized I said out loud I looked up at Collid and he had his jaw clenched. "Oh..." He mumbled. A very unwanted uncomfortable silence washed over us and we didn't say anything. Oh my god this was terrible! This never happened to Collid and I! Whenever we were together we were always laughing and talking and...just fooling around! Mario never came up once. Oh god...what have I done? Just then the song 'Tipsy' by J-Kwon came on and I sware the whole place got up and started dancing. Collid looked over at me and before I could tell him no he grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. "Oh come on Collid!" I pleaded. He laughed and turned me around. He put his arms around my waist and put my backside against him...and the next thing I know...we were dancing and grinding. Mario immediately flew out my mind...and I started having fun. About 30 minutes later Collid spun me around and faced him.A slow song came on and some teenage boy was singing and he sounded just like him. This is why I loved this place. When I saw Collids face...all smiles were gone...because the reality of what was happening was beginning to set in my mind. He wrapped his arms around me and brought us closer and I absentmindley put mine around his neck. What am i doing?! "Having fun?" He asked.

 

I put a smile on my face. "Of course I am,otherwise I wouldve stopped dancing." I said. He laughed and brought us a little closer. "Are we...too close?" He asked. Damn...I didn't think he'd actually ask that. "Uhm...no...were fine." I said. "Then you wouldn't mind this." He snickered. He lowered his hands and they were directly above my ass,he pushed us closer where I could feel his heartbeat...and our faces were way too close to eachother. I could kiss him if I wanted too....no! Ughh I gotta stop thinkig about that. But there was no way I couldn't pay attention to his creamy brown eyes...his soft 'looking' lips...and his just angelic face and perfect white gleaming teeth. I just smiled and looked down at his chest...which was bulging out his shirt. Damn...he has more muscle than Mario...stop it! Oh my god...I can't do this. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded and gave him another smile. "Im good...but the real question is...are you okay? I know I worked you out like ROFLEX." I teased. Woah

 

...did I just say that?! He laughed and leaned his head on mine. And what was strange is that I let him do this..."Don't be quotin songs on me...and you ain't work nothing out. I'm pretty sure you were the one breathing all hard." He snickered. I laughed and so did he. He leaned his head down and I knew what he was getting ready to do. But the question is...am I going to let him? And if I don't let him kiss me will our 'friendship' still remain the same? Will he get mad? And if I do...will Mario find out? Do I want to risk this and lose Mario? What if someone around here knows Mario and tells him? These questions were just scrambling across my head. Collid closed his eyes and his lips were 3 seconds from being attatched to mine. What do I do?! What do I do?! The temptation was eating me alive...and I gave in. His lips connected and they lingered on mine. At first it was just him kissing me and then I began moving mine. He began deepening the kiss and I started to get into it. I wrapped

 

 my arms around his neck tighter and the kiss deepened. I could feel his tongue all in my mouth and I was loving this feeling. He lowered his hands and he began squeezing my ass. We started making out and I was loving this feeling. I could hear Erica and Teena behind us clapping and hooting. Then...Marios face just flashed in my mind. His perfect face burned in my mind...and what I was doing made a big ass wave of guilt come over my mind. I pulled away abruptly and I could feel the tears about to come. What have I done?! I can't lose Mario! "Oh my god! Collid...! I-I have to g-go! I'm sorry! But I can't do this!" I stuttered. Before he could say anything...I ran out of there as fast as I could.

<Collid>

"Kelsey wait!" I called after her. But she kept running and pretty soon she disappeared out the door. Damn,why did I do that?! I started walking after her and Erica grabbed my arm. "A little too much for her...don't cha think?" She said laughing with Teena. I shook my arm off of her and

 

Gave her a dirty look and ran out the place. Kelsey was walking to her car and I could see she was crying. "Kelsey!" I yelled. She turned around and I could see her tears gleaming in her eyes because of the streetlights. She turned around again and began walking to her car. "Wait!" I said. I jogged over and she was about to get in the car. I don't know what overcame me but I grabbed her arm and pulled her out. "Collid let me go!" She hissed. I closed the front door and looked at her. She was trying really hard at drying her eyes from crying. "Kelsey...I'm sorry....I was way out of line for what-" "No Collid it's fine! I-I just need to go." She said turning to her door and opening it. I slammed it close and placed my arms on the car. She was leaning on her car and I had my hands on the car where she couldn't move. She put my hands on my chest and tried to push me away from her. I wanted to laugh at how weak she was to me...but I knew that would just piss her off. "Kelsey...I'm sorry!

 

I really am...I was just caught up in the moment and you were just looking so...beautiful." I rambled. "Its okay Collid...I just don't want this..." She trailed off. I knew what she was going to say. "You don't want this...to get back to him." I said. She looked up at me and nodded. Why the fuk did she care for him so much?! I sighed and leaned back away from her. I don't know why...and how but I just developed feelings for Kelsey. When I saw her at that mall...I was really there on a girl hunt but when I saw her with Ashley and Angela...it was like love at first sight. Now I've seen Kelsey before but I don't know what made this time different from the others. I know that shi+ sounds stupid...but it is what it is. "Leave then." I huffed. She frowned. "Are you mad?" She asked. I shrugged. "Does it look like it?" I asked playing stupid. She rolled her eyes. "Collid...you KNEW I had a boyfriend." She said. "Yeah...and if you REALLY liked this boyfriend...why would you continue to meet up

 

With me and hang out? You thought we were hooking up with eachother and getting close was for fun or something?" I asked. I was kind of a little pissed at her...but honestly I knew I shouldnt be. It's not her fault...it's mine and hers. We both created this but I started it. Her mouth dropped. "Dont try and twist this shi+ on me! Collid...be serious with me." She said pushing me into my car. She took a step toward me and had this look on her face. Damn! I didn't know she was that strong and...that turned me on even more. "Collid...I don't think we should hang out anymore...cuz obviously you thought us hanging out meant something different." She said. Pain seared across my body. I had ached for that moment wih Kelsey when we were kissing and now that I had finally got that...I can't let her cut that shi+ short! "What?! Oh come on Kelsey...it was just a kiss! It's not the end of the world...let's just pretend it never happened!" I begged. "But will Mario pretend it never happened?!"

 

She yelled. I wanted to say,"Fuk Mario!" But I knew that would just make her more mad. "Kelsey...he WONT find out...I mean how can he? He doesn't know about us does he?" I asked. She bit her lip. "No...but he's suspecting something Collid! I almost got caught before I came here! Collid...I can't lose him." She sniffled. That hurt...and I was trying hella hard not to let it show either...but it didn't work. I really cared for this girl...but she was taken...and it's already proven that she loves her man and he loves her...and I can't take her away. I sucked in my lips. "Fine." I said. I turned around to get in my car when she grabbed my arm. "What?!" I hissed. She looked hurt for a second and then she surprised me. She kissed me and before I could kiss her back she pulled away. "Friends?" She suggested. I nodded. "Yeah friends."

<Kelsey>

How could I have been so stupid?! What was I thinking?! Why did I kiss him?! I was on my way home and I felt like shi+! I'm just glad that Collid and I

 

 are 'over'. I can't believe that shi+ went on between him and I for that long. But I was still stuck on the fact that Collid actually LIKED me. I mean it was obvious but for that to actually be a known fact...is mindblowing! If you saw the types of girls he's been with...you'd be shocked that he found interest in me too! The girls I'd see him with looked like Ashanti...or Gabrielle Union! But whatever...I'm just glad that this unnecessary tension between Mario and I that I caused...can now go away. I pulled in my driveway and my heart stopped. Marios car was in the driveway. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shi+! "Ohhhh Kelsey...do you have some explaining to do!" Mario yelled comin out of my house. I could already feel the water works about to come. What am I going to say to him?! What can I say?! I got out the car and an angry Mario met me there. He pushed me up against the car and for the first time...I was truly afraid of him. "Wh-what are you doing here?!" I yelled. "What am I doing here?! What are you doing NOT being here?!" He screamed. I started rambling as the lie came out of my mouth. His face softened and was replaced with disbelief and hurt as I spoke. "See I had w-went to the s-store and b-boy was th-that li-line long! And-" He cut me off and took a step closer to me. "Do you really expect for me to believe that?" He whispered. I could see the pain all over his face. I don't know what overcame but I started crying. What have I done?! He didn't even care that I was crying he just stood there looking at me. I looked back up at him. "Kelsey...where.were.you?" He hissed,saying each word one at a time.

 

"At the store!" I exclaimed. I don't know why I was sticking to this lie...I mean he already didn't believe it...but...I CAN NOT tell him the truth. It would end everything right here and right now. He shook his head and then everything got quiet...all you could hear was my sniffling. Then he broke the silence by asking me...the most horrific question. "Kelsey...are...you cheating...on me?" He whispered. His voice was full of pain and it sounded like any minute he was going to break down and cry. The question really caught me off guard. "Uh..." I began. My mind started screaming images of Collid and I together. When we went to the beach and we were walking holding hands, when we went skating,the times at the park,the parties I went to with him,and the club which happened today...and our kiss. I guess my silence of thinking gave my answer away. Marios face then scrunched into anger. "You're cheating me!" He roared. He began walking to his car with his hands clenched.

 

Then the water works really started coming. "Mario! Wait...I promise you I'm not cheating on you!" I yelled running after him. I grabbed his arm and he spun around. "Kelsey...do you think I'm stupid or something?! For the last month or so...you've been acting strange! You don't talk to me like you used to...and you've been really protective with your phone! And everytime I meet up with you...you smell like cologne!" He yelled. I couldn't say anything because I knew I was caught. "Who is he?" He asked darkly. But I couldn't answer cuz I was crying so hard. "Who is he?!" He yelled. "Collid." I spat out. I looked at his face and I could see the disgust all over it. His eyes widened and he took a step away from me shaking his head. "You cheated on me...with him?! I can't believe you!" He screamed. He started walking to his car again. "Mario...just listen to me!" I yelled after him. He turned around and got in my face. "Kelsey...were done! I cant believe I gave you a year of myself!"

 

He snickered. He turned to leave again...and my heart shattered. "Collid please!" I yelled. It was like the world had stopped moving. I gasped as I realized what I just said. Oh my god. Oh my god. I didn't say that! I couldn't have! My mouth dropped and I put my hands on my head. Oh my god! Mario slowly turned around and he looked like he wanted to kill me. His mouth was open and his eyes were on fire. "Wh-what...did you just...fuqin call me?!" He yelled. I couldn't even speak...how in the hell did I call him Collid?! "You know what...this is over! I'm out of here!" He screamed. "No! Mario wait!" I ran after him. He got in his car and started the engine. I was NOT going to lose Mario. No matter what. I ran to the front of the car and slammed my hands down on the hood. I could see his face all twisted into anger...hurt...and disbelief. There were tears streaming down my face and dripping onto the hood. "Mario..." I breathed. He shook his head and then backed out the driveway leaving me there.