‹ Prequel: Taking My City
Sequel: I Own My City

Taking My City II

Already Taken

She might be my lover

She makes me want no other

She don't care if I go to the strip club

She wanna go too

I never met a girl like you that makes me want to settle down

They showin me that booty

I'm already taken

Theres a lot of girls up in this club

But baby I'm taken

When that good ole groupie love

I'm already taken

And it's hard as a man but I know I can

baby I'm taken

-Trey Songz, Already Taken

 

??Gabriela>

"What is going on?! And why did you guys force me to get dressed up?!" I shrieked.

"Just hold on girl, you'll see when we get to Miya's." Angela said, wih a grin on her face.

"Oh god, I can't wait to see the look on her face when Deyontae-"

"Shutup!" Miya yelled, cutting off Namian.

I just sighed and leaned back in my seat. I honestly have no clue what's going on...all I know is, is that Deyontae is behind all of this. All they told me is that it's a surprise, and everyone has to be dressed up. They made me wear this tight ass leopard print dress, that I did look astonishingly beautiful in, and Miya did my hair. Im assuming it's a dress code, because Miya, Angela, and Namian are all in leopard print dresses, but their all different clolors. Now, I really knew that Deyontae was behind this because I love leopard print!

We finally pulled up to Miya's house and I don't know why but I got hella nervous. Oh god, what's gonna happen?!

 

It's not my birthday...and I know damn well it's not our anniversary cuz I couldn't forget! Wait...when is our anniversary?! Ugh, I know the answer it's just that I'm too nervous to even concentrate right now.

We all got out the car and climbed the stairs to Miya's apartment.

"Im so nervous." I squeaked.

They laughed and just told me to calm down and relax. Miya walked to her door and knocked on it...the door opened to Cassie who (no surprise) was also in a leopard print dress.

We walked in and Cassie closed the door behind us, when I looked around my mouth dropped.

The apartment was neatly decorated with leopard print, and red and black designs. There was a banner on the main wall that had 'Deyontae and Gabby 4 Life' graphittied in red and purple. There were candles lit everywhere and it was all just breathtakingly beautiful.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, feeling the tears bubble up.

I looked to my side and there everyone was, standing in a line looking exquisitely beautiful.

 

It was Ashley, Josh, Lola, Jordan, Namian, Trey, Damyan, Niecy, Arabella, Deron, Diaree, Mario, Kelsey, Xavier, and lastly my baby, who was standing in the middle.

Cassie, Angela, Miya, and Namian then walked over and got in the line too. All the girls were wearing leopard print dresses, but different colors, and the guys were wearing nice tuxes. Everyone was smiling at me.

"Whats going on?" I asked, in a shaky voice.

Deyontae then stepped forward with his hands in his pockets.

"Deyontae, what's going on? This is all so beautiful! Did you do all this for me?" I asked.

He smiled. "Do you like it?"

"Yes...I love it! Oh my god! Thank you so much! But...what's this for? How can I ever...thank you for all this?!" I grinned.

He grinned and gave me a kiss. "Gabriela...I love you..."

"I love you too."

He took a deep breath, and then took my hands in his. Slowly, he got down on one knee, not taking his eyes off of mine.

 

He took one hand away from me, and reached in his pocket and pulled out a box.

The realization of what he was doing set in so hard, that it brought tears to my eyes.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

Is he serious?! I looked up at everyone else and they were all grinning with excitement.

"Gabriela...Ive loved you ever since the day we got together. I love you more than I can ever love myself...you're different from the rest and I know you're the right one for me. I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you...only if you want too. Gabby...will you marry me?" He proposed.

I couldn't help it...I started crying of happiness! He loved me! He wants to marry me!

I started nodding my head really fast, because I was so happy I couldn't speak.

He stood up and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back passionately, and everyone began clapping, and cheering. This was truly the best moment of my life. I'll never forget this.

 

<Cassie>

After the proposal we started to party and just hang out. I couldn't believe this, but they're actually getting married! The ring Deyontae got for her, was so big where she couldn't even hold it on her finger...and that's only the engagement ring. Oh my god, I can't wait until this spreads! This is all so exciting!

But I couldn't really show how excited I was to everyone else, how I wanted too. Why? Because what had happened to me about three hours earlier, kept haunting my mind.

I'm pregnant.

When I woke up from being passed out, I woke up in my bed back at home. I was so depressed and disappointed that I just cried. I sat in my bed and cried of how bad this was!

Why did my dad have to be right?!

Once I was done crying my eyes out I hopped in the shower and started to just get dressed for Deyontae's surprise. I realized I was home alone when I was done...

 

So I walked downstairs and there was a note from my mom saying:

Cassie were having a VERY LONG talk with you...and then your boyfriend and his parents, when your father and I get back...we won't be back until tomorrow night...we really need to clear our heads. Don't worry about Joey, he's staying with Denshia and Loco.

-Mom

I cried 127372617194942 times harder, when I read that. How am I supposed to tell Trey?! What if he's angry...and leaves me like my father predicted?!

No. He wouldn't.

"Cass, what's wrong?" Trey asked, sitting down next to me, breaking me out my thoughts.

I looked around the room to make sure no one was paying attention...but there was no way anyone could've, because everyone was up and dancing, having the time of their lives.

I looked back at him, and he had a very concerned look on his face.

"Baby...I really need to talk to you." I said, trying to fight the tears.

He looked scared. "Is it...bad? Really really bad?"

I bit my lip and thought about it...and I nodded.

 

"Oh god..." He mumbled.

"Can we please leave? I'm not in the mood to party." I whispered.

He nodded and got up and I guess he was telling everyone that we were leaving.

"Amiga, you're leaving?!" Gabby exclaimed, walking over.

"Yes...I don't feel good...but congratulations." I said, giving her a hug.

"Muchas gracias! How long have you guys been planning this?!" She exclaimed.

I laughed. "Girl keep speaking english! And a very, very long time. You don't know how hard it was, to keep from telling you!" I said.

She laughed and gave me another hug.

Trey and I said bye to everyone and then we walked to his car.

"Cassie...are you breaking up with me or something?" He asked.

I paused. "No...but you might...Trey I'm scared." I admitted.

"Just tell me. Tell me now." He grumbled.

I shook my head and got in the car and so did he.

"Take me home, can you spend the night? Please?" I begged.

"What about your parents?"

"There not...home...I'll explain when we get there. Trey...I'm so scared of

 

What might happen." I said.

"Cassie...I really can't concentrate on driving...please just tell me now." He said.

But I didn't say anything. How can I prepare to tell him something like this?

We finally pulled into my driveway, and we both walked into my house without saying anything. I was still trying to think of the right words of how to tell him.

Still without exchanging any words, we both hopped in the shower and quickly washed up and got out.

<Trey>

Whatever she had to tell me...I was dying to know. Cassie has never been this nervous around me before in my life...and I don't like it.

She's not breaking up with me...what could possibly be this bad?!

After we got out the shower, I changed it to one of my boxers and sweats...I always kept clothes over here, just in case I slept over without planning too...a time like this.

She changed into her usual pajamas, one of my shirts and some shorts.

We got all snuggled up in her bed, and she was just lying on my chest...neither of us have

 

Said a word to eachother, ever since we stepped foot into this house. And I couldn't take it any longer.

"Cassie...tell me...now." I pleaded.

She didn't say anything...and I didn't pressure her anymore because I knew she was just trying to figure out what to say, but then I felt something wet and when I looked at her, she was crying. I instantly got worried then.

I sat up and made her look at me.

"Just..just talk to me. You can tell me anything." I said.

"I-I'm pregnant." She finally blurted out.

I was so surprised and shocked, I just stared at her...wait...what'd she just say?

I scratched my head. "C-can you say that again?"

She then busted into tears. "Trey Im sorry! Oh my god, what are we gonna do?! What have I done?! My parents were so mad..."

As she continued to ramble on about how sorry she was...everything she said was actually starting to set in.

She was pregnant! She was going to have MY kid...I was going to be a father.

 

"Cassie." I said.

But she didn't stop talking, she kept going and going.

"Cassie!"

She still kept talking, and crying...

I grabbed her face and brought my lips to hers and began kissing her. At first she didn't return it, and finally she did. I pulled away and just stared at her.

"A-aren't you mad?" She asked, astonished.

I frowned. "Why would I be mad? You didn't make the baby yourself." I said.

She looked at me like I was crazy and then a smile came on her lips. "Oh my god! You don't know how happy I am to hear that!" She cried, throwing her arms around me.

I laughed and hugged her back, and then she pulled away and gave me a peck on the lips.

I pulled her onto my lap, and buried my face into her neck. "So they forced you to go to the doctor?" I asked.

"Yup. No joke, when Tahisha told me the results...I passed out. I was so shocked! I mean, how could I have gotten pregnant! We used protection every time!" She exclaimed.

 

"Hmm, maybe the rubber tore...I don't know. How far along did they say you were?"

"2 weeks."

"Oh iight...what'd your parents say--you know what, don't answer that, I'm scared of what you're dads going to do to me." I admitted.

"Me too. And I don't know. I woke up in my bed, and when I went downstairs there was a note from my mom saying we were gonna have a long talk...with me, you and your parents-"

"My parents?! My moms gonna whoop my ass! And my dads gonna kill me!" I shrieked.

"Well Trey, were talking about a baby, not a videogame." She hissed.

I sighed and lied back on the bed, with her still on top.

"Cassie...what are we gonna do? Were too young to have a child." I mumbled.

"Are you saying we should abort it?" She snapped.

"Hell naw! I'm not saying I don't want the baby...but really, what are we going to do? We still have to go to school, and college! Cassie there's so mch we haven't experienced yet-"

"Then maybe we shouldn't have had s3x!" She snapped, angrily.

 

She rolled off of me and pulled the covers over her head.

Ohh great..now she's mad.

I sighed and got under the covers with her.

"Cassie...I'm not trying to be mean or upset you...maybe we should just give it up for adoption...to a family that can actually take care of it."

"Give it up?! Trey this is MY child! Our child! We just can't give it away!" She exclaimed.

"Well which one would you rather do Cass?! Have the baby and barely be able to take care of it?! Or give it to a family that can, and can support the baby a thousand times better than we ever could! This isn't about us...it's about the baby." I said.

She didn't say anything for a long time, and finally she spoke. "Lets just talk about this later." She hissed.

I sighed and pulled her to me, I put my head in her neck...and finally we both fell asleep with alot on our minds.

 

<Damyan>

"Baby...can you take me home?" Niecy asked.

"Yeah...let's go." I said.

We got out my bed and she started putting her shoes on. When she was done getting dressed, we walked out of my room and my mom was sitting on the couch with Cami and Ciara. Diaree was holding Deon and Deron was sitting nex to her, my dad was lying down on the other couch, and Deyontae slept over Gabbys. I'm so happy for them. When we told our parents last night, they were too shocked to say anything.

"You leaving Niecy?" My mom asked.

"Yeah...my mom wants me home." She said.

Everyone said bye, and when I was done putting my shoes on, we walked to my car holding hands. We both got in and I started driving to her place.

"Last night was fun...minus the fact that your ex was mean mugging me." She said laughing.

I laughed too. Becasue Arabella was mean mugging her, and she kept trying talk to me, I don't mind talking to her, but when I'm with my girl...I'm with my girl.

 

"Yeah...but it's all cool." I said.

She nodded and lied her head on me. It was silent for a while.

"Damyan...I love you." She said.

"I love you too."

"No...I'm IN love with you." She said, without looking at me.

"Thats good...I feel the same way." I said, simply.

"Thats all you're gonna say?" She asked, sitting up.

"Uhm yeah...I thought you knew that I was in love with you already." I said with a smile.

She laughed and looked out the window.

But I was serious. I really thought that she knew that already...!

I finally pulled into her driveway and she gave me a kiss.

"See you later?" She suggested.

"Of course babe. I love you."

"Love you too." She grinned.

She got out the car and I watched her go in, I waved to her mom Tahisha, and then I pulled out the driveway and started back home.

 

<Miya>

Man...last night was too fun. We partied until the morning, and then everyone went home. Right now, Xavier and I are on our way to go pick up our son, I miss him, and I'm starting to miss being with him all day. After we pick him up I'm gonna go over my sisters house, while X goes to work. I haven't been over there since I met my half sister Moesha. Man, my family has too many secrets.

Xavier and I hopped in the shower, and now were on our way to go pick our son up.

<Cassie>

I woke up to Trey's snoring and when I looked at the clock, it was 12 in the afternoon. I climbed out the bed, and got in the shower and got dressed. When I walked back in the room, Trey was awake and he was watching tv.

Last night went better than I thought, except for our little arguement.

"Youre parents just called your phone." He said, without taking his eyes off the screen.

I sighed. I didn't want to talk to them right now. I lied back in the bed with him, and joined him watching tv.

 

We were watching the 'Flavor of Love' marathon, and that show really took my mind off of things, until my phone rang again an hour later.

I looked at the caller ID and I saw it was my mom.

"I really don't wanna answer."

"Answer it Cassie...it'll be worse in person anyway, so just take advantage of this." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "That really made me feel better." I said sarcastically.

He laughed, and then I answered the phone.

Before I could even say 'hello' my mom went straight to what we were talking about.

"Cassie, we'll be home in two hours. I know that boy is with you, so he can stay until we get back. I'm pretty sure you've told him everythings that been going on, tell him later on, were going over his house to talk about this to his parents."

When she finished that, she hung up before I could even say anything.

I stared at the phone in shock, and Trey looked at me concerned.

"Why you lookin like that? What'd she say?" He asked.

 

I shook my head. "Just the same bull as before, nothing new. And then she hung up on me."

"Oh."

I got out of bed and walked out the room. This is all too much for me...damn, this is all ridiculous. How could they just up and leave like that, and then tell me they're gone, through a note?! Ugh, I hope they didn't tell anyone, because I don't want anyone finding out about this.

To tell the truth, I want to keep my child...just like Miya. I know it'll be hard, but this is our baby. I'm not giving him or her up, to a family that might not even care for it! No one can love your child, better than you can.

I started making myself a bowl of 'Reeses Puffs' when my phone vibrated and it was a text from Aaliyah.

Aaliyah:Dani told me everything Cassie, what the fxck does she mean you're pregnant?!

Ughh! Why did my mom tell her?! Aaliyah's probably going to tell Darnell, and then they're going to tell the triplets...it's gonna get around! But honestly I'm not surprised because Aaliyah and Dani are

 

Really good friends, and I wouldn't be surprised if Darnell found out, because him and my dad are really close. That's why Aaliyah & Darnell are pretty much like family to me, and the triplets.

Trey then came down the stairs about 30 minutes later fully dressed and he grabbed a bowl and started to eat cereal too.

"Do you wanna...talk about last night?" He asked.

"No."

He sighed. "Cassie, you already know how I feel."

"Yes, and it sounds to me that you don't want anything to do with the baby." I hissed.

"Dont even say that, because you know damn well that shi+ ain't true. If I didn't want anything to do with the baby, then I wouldn't want to do anything with you." He snapped.

"Well then why do you wanna give it up?! Don't you think when he gets older, he's going to wonder why his parents didnt want him?!"

"Cassie, he won't know about us! They'll raise him to think that they are his real parents!"

 

I gasped. "How could you even think like that Trey?! Were not talking about a dog or something! Were talking about a child?! A life!" I yelled.

"Okay, so do you want to stuggle to support the child?!" He yelled back.

"Trey, why would we struggle? We have parents, friends, and plus we know Darnell fxcking Collins, personally!" I yelled.

"Cassie do you hear yourself right now?! We can't jut ask people for money to take care of our child! They didn't make the baby!" He screamed.

"Damn it Trey! Just fxcking drop this topic! This is why I didn't want to talk about it cuz I knew it'd only lead to us arguing!" I yelled.

"Cassie, but we have to talk about it! Like you said, were talkin about a life!"

<Kelsey>

I was on my way to Cassie's with Namian because we needed another girl to come with us to the mall. Lola is busy with Jordan, Gabby...she just got engaged! And Miya is busy with her baby or something like that, so that only leaves Cassie, and Diaree is with Deron...as usual. Now that I'veactually gotten to know Namian, she's in fact really coo.

I pulled up in her driveway and Namian turned down the radio with a frown on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't hear that?" She asked.

"Hear wha-"

"Shh!" She exclaimed.

I sighed and just watched her facial expressions. This girl can be truly weird sometimes...I'm just glad she's KIND OF gotten over her stalkerish ways with Cassie.

"Somethings wrong...Cassie's upset." She said, getting out the car.

I frowned. "What? How would you know?" I asked, getting out the car also.

"I can sense it!"

Woahhhhh, maybe I was wrong about her getting over her stalkerish ways.

 

The moment we ran to the front door it busted open, revealing a pissed off Trey. He was wearing a pair of sweats with no shirt and a hat. But that's not what was unusual...what was unusual was that there were scratches all on his chest, and mini bruises here and there. He looked like he had just gotten into a fight!

He stomped past us and kept walking like he didn't even see us. Then Cassie came in the doorway with tears rolling down her face.

"And don't you ever come back! Ever!" She screamed.

What the fxck just happened?!

<Deron>

Diaree and I are just chilling in my room with, Ciara asleep in my bed too, when we hear: "Dani, what the fxck do you mean she's pregnant?!"

That was my mom's voice.

Diaree and I looked at eachother at the same time.

"She can't be...." Diaree started.

"Talking about Cassie." I said, finishing her sentence.

We hopped off the bed and opened my room door to see my mom on the phone, in total shock, and Damyan sitting at the table, with a bag of chips, with his

 

Mouth wide open, in shock also. My father had Cami and he was playing with her, and looked at my mom in shock too.

My mom looked around and when she noticed that all the attention was on her, she walked out the room, and into her room and closed the door behind her.

I looked at my dad, and without hesitation he picked up Deon and walked followed my mom into the room.

"I know damn well they ain't talking about Cassie." I said.

"Let me text Trey." Damyan said.

Diaree and I walked over to the table and sat down.

"Mayhe they're talking about someone else..." Diaree mumbled.

As Diaree and I started talking and making predictions...Damyan dropped his phone and he had a very disgusted look on his face.

"Oh shi+!" He exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

He looked up and said slowly,"Trey and Cassie just broke up...she's pregnant."

 

Chapter -15-

 

I didn't mean it

When I said I didn't love you so

I should have held on tight

I never should've let you go

I didn't know nothing

I was stupid

I was foolish

I was lying to myself

I couldn't have fathomed that I would ever

Be without your love

Never imagined I'd be

Sitting here beside myself

-Mariah Carey, We Belong Together

 

<Miya>

"Vivica! Where's my baby?!" I exclaimed, when I walked in the house.

Xavier's parents and my son were sprawled out on the floor watching 'Sesame Street'. When my baby saw me, he started crying and he started reaching for me.

"Im coming!" I said.

I walked over with a grin and scooped him up out of Vivica's hands.

"Bout time you guys came and picked him up! For the first night all he did was cry, but eventually calmed down." Vivica said standing up and giving me a hug.

"What?! My Little Man crying? You lying." Xavier said, giving his mom a hug.

"I wish she was lying! I didn't get any sleep because of that whining ass baby!" Morris (his dad) said getting up.

Vivica slapped him upside his head. "Shutup Morris! Don't listen to him you two. We had fun with our grandbaby." She said.

Xavier and I laughed, and then we talked for a bit, until we decided it was time to go.

 

We said goodbye and then we left, I put Xavier in his carseat with a bottle and then X began driving to Aaliyah's.

"Man...I feel like I haven't seen my son in years." Xavier said.

"Probably because I was the one who was with him all the time." I said.

"Dont start."

"You don't start." I shot back.

He sighed and rolled his eyes and didn't say anything. Oh damn, I hope I didn't just ruin our 'no fighting' rule. Well that's fine with me if I did, cuz the makeup s3x covers everything up;).

<Cassie>

"Cassie...just breathe! Tell me what's wrong and what happened, please!" My mom said, holding me.

My father was sitting across from us, giving me the death stare and at the same time looking concerned. Kelsey and Namian were standing nearby looking hella confused and worried.

Right after Trey left...and our heartbreaking break up scene...my parents pulled up. So now, they're sitting here trying to make me tell what happened.

 

But I couldn't...I felt like I had lost a half of myself, Ive never felt this hopeless and depressed in my life! Right now I didn't care about the baby anymore, I just lost my boyfriend...my soulmate!

"Hes gone...gone...he hates me!" I wailed.

"Cassie, I need you to tell me what happened!" My mom said.

My dad stood up and walked out the family room and up to his room, and slammed the door behind him.

My mother groaned. "Kelsey and Namian, can you please get her to talk? I'll be right back." She said, standing up.

When she walked away to go chase after my dad, Kelsey and Namian rushed to my side.

I started wiping my tears away and trying to calm myself down. Thankfully they didn't say anything, because I was sick of people asking me questions! Just leave me be!

After 10 minutes, I finally calmed myself down, where I was able to speak.

Namian wrapped her arms around me, and for once I wasn't annoyed with her, and I was actually thankful for her presence.

 

Kelsey leaned her head on my shoulder and I just sat there in a daze.

"Do you wanna tell us what happened?" Kelsey asked.

I sighed. "We...we were arguing about the baby...about what we were going to do about it...-"

"Youre pregnant?! Since when?!" Namian exclaimed.

"Namian, be quiet!" Kelsey hissed. She then turned to me. "Since when have you been pregnant?!"

"I found out yesterday morning...it's a long story, it doesn't matter anymore."

"Okay, well what happened with Trey?" Namian asked.

I took a deep breath, because I could feel the tears fighting it's way to the surface.

"Well last night when he spent the night, we were arguing over what we were going to do with the baby. He wants to give it up for adoption...but I want to keep it. I mean...it's our baby! I can't just give away a life...that I created! He was acting like it was nothing...he was acting so blunt...like he didn't care what was going to happen!" I exclaimed.

 

Kelsey sighed. "Cassie, I know you're not gonna want to hear this but...you and I both know that Trey isn't that bogus. He's just looking out for you and the child so-"

"So you're taking his side?!" I yelled, interrupting her.

"No! I'm NOT taking his side, or your side! Just forget about it Cass, and keep going, cuz when we pulled up...he looked like he had gotten into a fight." She snapped.

"Thats because we did get into a fight. Okay last night we got into an arguement about that, so we went to sleep kinda mad at eachother. So, this morning were just chillin and shi+, and he kept trying to bring up the topic about the baby again. So then we got to arguing...to yelling..to cussing...and.."

I wiped my face again, because new fresh and hot tears started to roll down my face.

"And then we started getting so mad where we saying really bogus shi+ to eachother...I stood up and so did he, and I started cussing him out and then I said..." My voice cracked.

 

"I told him that...James would probably have been a better father than him, because at least he didn't try to give his kids away!" I started sobbing, as I saw Kelsey and Namian's mouth's drop in shock.

Yes, I did go that far and get that bogus. I'll never forget the look on Trey's face when I said that. It's just...we were both so heated, we no longer cared for eachother's feelings! But I will admit...I'm the one who took it too far.

I wiped my face again and continued, "And if I didn't make things bad enough, I began taunting him about how...James is now going to mean more to me than him...-"

"Cassie how could you-"

"Ler me finish!" I barked, interrupting Kelsey.

When she didn't say anything, I started to talk again. "So...he got sick of it, and he was so mad where he pushed me into the wall, I got even more mad and then I just attacked him. I ended up ripping his shirt off and next thing I know, were rolling around on the kitchen floor, with me trying to beat the living shi+ out of

 

Him! He didn't hit me back at all, he just flipped me over and pinned me down. When he did that...that's when he said he didn't want to have anything to do with me ever again. He got off of me...and left!" I started sobbing, and Namian just hugged me tighter.

"Everything'll work out Cassie...don't worry." Kelsey said, trying to soothe me.

"No it won't! He's never going to forgive me for what I said to him!" I wailed.

I just put my face in m hands and started sobbing.

A moment later my dad walked into the room with a sour look on his face.

"Shutup all that crying and complaining! Come on were going to that boys house right now." He hissed.

My only response to him was a dirty look.

<Deyontae>

After the party, Gabby and I went to her crib and I sware we had s3x the whole night. We didn't stop until 10 in the morning and we started around 4. Lol, I'd say we broke a record.

Now it's 3 in the afternoon and Im waking up to my phone ringing.

I rolled off of Gabby and silenced my phone.

 

Damn my whole body is sore!

"Who was that?" Gabby asked, sitting up and stretching.

"Shi+ I don't know and don't care...." I said lying back down.

She giggled and lied back on top of me, we were both still naked.

"Thank you Deyontae....for eveything....I'll never forget this!" She smiled.

I gave her a kiss. "Your welcome wifey, wanna take a shower?"

"Yes but can you carry me? I can't feel my legs...or my arms...and my neck hurts." She said, busting up laughing.

I laughed with her, and then she stopped. "Ughh it hurts to laugh!"

That made me laugh harder.

"You funny." I said, standing up and picking her up.

"I know...and I would like to do a round 750...but uhm...I think for once in my life I'm sick of s3x."

I chuckled and sat her down on the counter and started running the shower. Once it was ready, we hopped in and washed up.

We got out and she started getting dressed in regular clothes, while I just threw on some sweats and a tee, damn. I knew I shouldve kept clothes over here.

 

Gabby came out the bathroom wearing a red halter top, with booty shorts, damn just the sight of her was turning me on.

"Wifey...why ain't you wearing your ring?" I asked.

"Deyontae really? The ring was so big where I couldn't even lift up my hand! Lol, babe...I don't need a ring to let everyone know Im taken." She said, with a grin.

Oh no. I know that 'grin'. That's the look she gives when she has a surprise.

I raised a eyebrow..."Gabby, what'd you do?" I asked.

She sighed. "Damn! You know me too well bay, well I was going to wait until your birthday next month...but...here it is!" She exclaimed.

She lifted up her hair and turned around, and right above her ass there was a tattoo that said:

'Wifey of Deyontae'

It stretched across her whole body too, and it was in cursive. Then below, in little numbers the date we got together and then, forever written next to it.

My mouth dropped. "Damn babe! When did you get this?!" I grinned, grabbing her by her waist, and pulling her to me,

 

So I could get a better look.

She laughed. "I knew you'd like it! And I got it about a week ago...you don't know how bad this shi+ hurt!"

I laughed and kissed her tattoo, and turned her around to face me.

"I love it! Man...now I have to get a tattoo...but I don't know if my mom will let me." I said.

She laughed. "Its cool if you dont get one...it's no biggie to me. I just hoped that you liked this."

"So, what would you have done if I didn't?"

"Well I didn't think about that, because I knew you would like it. But IF you didn't...I'd whoop yo' ass." She said, laughing.

I laughed too and stood up and gave her a hug.

"I love you wife."

"Love you too."

<Trey>

How could she say that shi+ to me?!

I started punching the shi+ out of my punching bag, and each blow, I felt a tiny bit of anger, get released out of my body.

When I used to live in my old house, where I used to live, mom bought me this, I never used it because I thought I'd never get this mad. Boy was I wrong.

 

She really crossed the line when she started talking about James though.

I know I was saying some bogus shi+ to her, but I never said the type of shi+ she was saying to me!

I mean how...how could she compare ME to JAMES?!

I started thinking about her and James and that pissed me off a 100 times worse than before. A new bubble of anger rose in my chest and I started screaming as I was hurling punches at the bag.

My parents were downstairs and when I came through the door, they tried to talk to me, but I knew if started talking without hitting something...I was going to go crazy. I don't even care that were over and broken up anymore...she made me so fxcking mad...I almost beat her ass! When she attacked me, it took every muscle and restrainment in my body not to swing on her ass, because I was deadly close to fxcking doing that.

I heard my door open and my dad call my name, but I couldn't stop. I couldn't stop hitting the punching bag, faster and faster, harder and harder.

 

 "Trey."

But I couldn't stop, my arms wouldn't allow me, her words kept echoing in my mind and that only made me even madder.

"Trey!"

I took one more agonizing blow and no joke, the bag fell off the bar and fell to the floor.

"Fxck!" I screamed, in anger and frustration.

My dad was staring at me in awe and shock.

He calmly walked over to the bag and picked it up and leaned it against the wall.

I just stood there out of breath...and feeling dazed.

"Trey."

I looked up at my dad and he was looking at me...amused?

He took a deep breath. "Im going to take a wild guess here...okay? Did you do this..." He pointed to the banged up, punching bag. "Because of...Cassie?" He asked slowly.

I nodded, still unable to speak.

He nodded. "The reason why I know you did this because of a girl, is because, a man can never gather up that much strentgh to knock down something this heavy unless they're pissed off.

 

And I know that because there was a time where I almost lost your mother because of what SHE did. We broke up...but when she left, I realized that I loved her and it no longer mattered of what she had done anymore." He said.

I just stood there listening to what he was saying, because it was starting to click.

"So Trey...whatever Cassie did...just forgive her. Now, I wouldn't be telling this if I didn't believe that you and her are good for eachother."

"I can't forgive her dad! It hurt too much!" I screamed, with anger.

"I know it hurts! But you HAVE to move on Trey, trust me! You don't know how it feels to lose somebody you love! It hurts! Right now you're just feeling the anger...but pretty soon you're gonna stop thinking about what she did, and you're gonna start reminiscing...and when you do that...it doesn't stop. You won't get over her cuz she'll STAY on you're mind! Trey I'm speaking this from experience!" He yelled.

I couldn't help it...I started crying as the tears started to

 

I couldn't help it...I started crying, and I let the tears roll down my face.

Before, I felt like a little bi+ch when I would cry in front of my father, but now could care less.

He walked over to me and embraced me in a hug. "Just tell me everything, son." He whispered.

And I did. I didn't even give him time to brace himself, I just started talking, spilling everything I knew, and what happened. I started from the beginning, where she told me she was pregnant, and I told him everything from the start, to why I'm here now.

When I finished, I looked up at him and his mouth was slightly open. He looked dumbfounded and lost.

"Floyd and Trey! I need you guys to get down here...NOW!" I heard my mom scream.

Without saying a word, we both walked out my room and down the stairs. When we got to the bottom my heart sunk.

There...sitting in my family room was my mom, Cassie and her parents.

 

<Cassie>

I tried to make eye contact with Trey, but he completely avoided any type of contact with me. Him and his father walked over and they sat down next to his mother. My parents and I were sitting across from them, and I was sweating bullets because I was so nervous. I looked over at Trey, and there was sweat all over his body, I could see the bruises and scratches on his chest from our fight earlier.

"So...what are you guys doing here?" Keymora asked.

I closed my eyes and braced myself. Oh god...I knew this shi+ was going to get ugly.

"Well...are you guys aware that they have been s3xually active?" My dad asked.

I hated how my dad kept saying 's3xually active', I mean really? Just say were having s3x!

I saw Keymora and Floyd's faces drop into confusion and it kinda got silent for a second.

"Well...we kinda did but we weren't-" Floyd began.

"You kinda did?! Then why didn't you talk to them?!" My father boomed.

"Corey!" My mom exclaimed, angrily.

 

I looked at Trey's parents and they both had that look on their faces, like they were getting ready to whoop some ass.

I looked at Trey, and he quickly looked away from me.

"First of all, what is the big deal here?! Is she pregnant or something because if she's not, then there is no sense-"

"She's pregnant ma." Trey said coldly, interrupting his mom.

For some reason Floyd didn't look shocked but Keymora did.

"Shes what?!" Keymora exclaimed, hopping out of her seat.

"Mom, we were careful! I still don't know that-"

SLAP!

I gasped, and then I couldn't help but start crying...this was all my fault!

Trey held his cheek and I could see that his eyes were on fire.

"Trey! How could you?! I've talked to you about having s3x already! How could you have gotten her pregnant?!" Keymora screamed.

Trey just looked down and didn't say anything.

"Babe...calm down...there's no sense of getting mad." Floyd said, standing up and trying to soothe her.

 

"Mad?! Floyd, how in the fxck are you NOT mad?! You're son has taken advantage of her!" She screamed.

"No he didn't Keymora! Don't yell at him because it was my fault too." I said.

She glared at me. "It doesn't matter! You two-"

"Keymora girl, just calm down! Don't think I wasnt as upset as you. Were past the 'she's pregnant' stage...we need to discuss the future." My mom butted in.

Floyd wrapped his arms around Keymora's shoulders and forced her to sit down.

"Okay...so Cassie are you going to keep the baby?" My dad asked.

All the attention was on me.

I frowned. "What do you mean am I going to keep the baby? I told you already, abortion is out of the question." I snapped.

"Thats right." Trey said.

I smiled at him, but he didn't return one to me, he just looked away.

"Wait...are you two even together?" Floyd asked.

I felt like my heart stopped beating.

Keymora frowned, and my parents looked stunned. I looked at Trey and for the first time he actually looked at me.

 

"No." Trey replied, slowly.

Keymora's face dropped. "Is that true Cassie?!" She exclaimed.

Once again, all the focus was on me.

"Yes." I forced myself to say.

I tried hard to make the tears not come...it almost worked...but a couple of tears still escaped, and I wiped them away, looking at Trey.

"Well that...changes everything." My dad said.

"Changes everything? Maybe if you hadn't of been down my back and acting like an asshole to him and I...then maybe shi+ wouldn't be so complicated!" I snapped.

"I only acted like that Cassie, because you're my daughter and I care about you! I was trying to prevent the shi+ that's happening now!" He yelled.

"Corey calm down! And she's right! You're too hard on her! And let's not forget the fact that we had her, at about her age too!" My mom yelled.

"Well with us it was different! She had parents to run to, and to talk too!" He yelled.

 

After that no one said anything, all you could hear were my silent sobs. I felt a hand rubbing my back but I didn't bother to see who it was. Right now I hated my father, I hope he doesn't think things will go back to normal either, because I absolutely can't stand him!

"So in since you guys aren't together...are you guys going to take care of the child...by turns?" Floyd asked.

"No, were giving it up for adoption." Trey mumbled.

"Im raising it on my own." I snapped.

"Cassie...why won't you just give it to a family that can take care of it?!" He hissed.

"Because it's our child Trey! Not a toy, not a pet, not a car! A life! How can you want to give away your baby, so easily?!" I yelled.

"Because I don't want to be struggling to take care of it! There's plenty of families that wish they can have a child, and they can't! And they'll be able to take care of it a thousand times better than we can!" Trey yelled.

 

"But-"

"Listen to him Cassie! I may not like him as much as I used too... but he's making sense." My dad butted in.

I stared at him in disbelief.

"You know what...how bout you two just step out the room..and let us handle the rest." Keymora suggested.

<Trey>

When my mom said that, I hopped off the couch and started walking up to my room, glad to get out of there. That by far, will have to be the most awkward and most uncomfortable I have ever felt!

I didn't care where Cassie was going to go, but she sure better not come in my room. I slammed the door behind me and flopped on my bed. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, I settled to MTV jams to take my mind of things.

A couple minutes later, my door opens and it's...Cassie.

She closed the door behind her and just stood there looking at me.

"Get out." I hissed.

She ignored me and walked over and sat down next to me. I looked at her like she was crazy.

I bumped her with my shoulder, and she didn't move.

 

"Cassie...get away from me!" I snapped.

She looked at me, and there were tears in her eyes, and for the first time ever...I didn't care. Usually seeing her cry...would make me go crazy, but now it didn't phase me.

"You really don't love me anymore?" She asked, with her voice cracking.

I didn't say anything, I just went back to glaring at the tv.

Out the corner of my eye, I could see her looking at me, but I just ignored her.

"Trey...I'm sorry for what I said earlier...I really am. I know you hate me right now, and I don't blame you but-"

"What you said to me, was so lowdown and degrating where I didn't feel like a human anymore. Out of all people...you compare me to HIM?! The same boy that pretty much beat you up, cheated on you, and played you all at the same time?! You compare me to him?!" I snarled. My voice starts to rise and get bass in it...as the anger slowly started to creep into my head.

"And then you said he could be a better a father than me Cassie!" I screamed.

 

"Trey, I'm sorry! I was just so mad...! I had to make you hurt just as much as I was hurting! And I knew that'd be the only thing to make you mad!" She cried.

"Well it worked Cassie! I can't even look at you right now! And then you had the nerve to try and fight me! I didn't hit you back because I'm nothing like him!" I yelled.

She just put her face in her hands and started to sob...that softened me...but very little.

"Trey...I love you so much...I can't lose you! Please don't do this!" She begged.

She threw her arms around me...and started sobbing on my chest...and it took all my strength not to hug her back. I was literally fighting my body from holding her!

"Trey...I love you." She said.

I opened my mouth to say something...but what she said kept screaming in my mind...and I slammed my mouth back shut. She needs to hurt just as bad as I did.

I pushed her off of me and got off the bed. I walked to my walk-in closet and closed the door.

 

Yeahh, I know very childish, but where else did you expect me to go?

I sat down on my floor and put my face in my hands and thought. Man...everybodys breaking up or either having a relationship problem! There's so much drama, cheating, lying, arguements, and affairs going on it doesn't even make any sense!

I thought Cassie and I would make it all the way! I thought nothing could ever tear us apart! But here we are...fighting and for the first time in a long time...I'm single.

But do I want to be with her? She didn't cheat on me, like Kelsey and Deron did. And they're still together with their couples. Shouldn't I just forgive her?

'James would even be a better father than you.' Echoed in my head.

"Shi+!" I yelled in frustration.

<Deron>

"Babe, you ready to go to work?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go..."

 

After we found out about Trey and Cassie, Diaree and I left to her crib. We did a quickie there, and now she's getting dressed for work.

I grabbed her hand and we walked out her room door, and her mom and James were sitting in the kitchen. When they saw me, all smiles were gone and they just stared at us.

"Mom, I'm going to work." Diaree said.

"When you get back...were going to have a talk." She said, not taking her eyes off of me.

I just looked away and opened the door for Diaree. I closed the front door behind me and walked to my car.

"Your mom still mad at me?" I asked.

"Yeah, and I'm not gonna come back, I'm spending the night again at your house." She said with a smile.

I laughed and we both got in the car, and I pulled off towards her job.

"Bay...why are your work hours so long?" I groaned.

She laughed. "Deron it's not that bad! And I need this experience because I want to be a teacher when I grow up."

 

"I know that... but you dont know bow bored I was that whole day without you." I said.

"Stop being a baby Deron, and let's go to the movies tonight, I get off at 5."

"Fine with me!"

I soon pulled in front of her job and Cherish, ugly ass was standing out front, when she saw us pull up, the bi+ch actually had the nerve to blow a kiss at me.

"Oh hell naw!" Diaree exclaimed.

Diaree was about to hop out the car but I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to me, in a very passionate kiss.

She kissed back, and the whole time I stared at Cherish.

She rolled her eyes and went into the place, but I still didint stop from kissing Diaree.

The kiss started to get real hot and heavy, and I was starting to get turned on.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer, and I opened my mouth wider and deepened the kiss. We started making out and she started pulling on my shirt, and then she moaned.

"Oh shi+ I gotta go." She said, pulling away.

"No..." I whined, pulling her back.

 

She laughed and I smashed my lips to hers again, she kissed back passionately and then she pretty much had to pry away from me.

We were both breathless, and she started to get out the car, but I reached over and closed the door.

"Deron...I have to go!" She said laughing.

"One more kiss! Please." I smiled.

"Fine."

She leaned in and I met her halfway, we started going at it for another 10 minutes until I felt her pulling away, I bit her lip and held in her place. She put her hands on my face and pushed me away from her.

I started laughing as she got out the car.

"Goodbye Deron!" She exclaimed.

"Bye babe."

I drove off with a smile on my face.

<Miya>

As we were on our way to Aaliyahs, I got a text from Trey.

Trey:Miya I need you to talk to Cassie

Miya:About what?

Trey:Long story, but I got her pregnant and a whole bunch of shi+ is going on, can you just get over my house? Now.

Miya:On my way.

"Xavier...we need to go to Treys...now." I said.

"What why?"

 

"Shi+ I don't know! All I know is that Trey got Cassie pregnant, he just told me...that's news to me!" exclaimed.

"Shes pregnant?! Since when?"

"Shi+ I don't know! But I guess he wants me to talk to her...we'll see when we get there." I said.

<Cassie>

I lied down on Treys bed and just...lied there.

He really didn't want me anymore...how could I have let this happen to 'us'? This is all my fault! There was no reason for me to say those things to him...! That was way too uncalled for and I don't blame him for being so angry, because if he had compared me to Miya, Id be more pissd off than anything.

But he KNOWS I'm sorry! Why cant he just forgive me?!

"Cassie! Trey!" Keymora yelled, from downstairs.

The closet door opened and I was about to walk out his room when he pulled me back to him.

"Hold on a second!" He yelled downstairs.

He closed his bedroom door and turned around to me.

Before I could say anything, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

I didn't waste any time to kiss him back, I immediately deepened the kiss, hella glad and rejoiced that he's taken me back now.

 

He backed me up against the wall, and kissed me even more passonate than before. It felt so exhilerating and good, where my mind was spinning!

He then pulled away, and we were both out of breath.

"Cassie I forgive you, and I love you too much to lose you over something that stupid."

Hearing that was like music to my ears, I threw my arms around him and hugged him, he hugged me tighter.

He pulled away from me and then lead me down the stairs.

Both of our parents were sitting there...although Floyd's parents looked pretty pissed off.

We sat down in our usual seats and it was still silent.

"So...now what?" I asked, in a much better mood.

"Cassie, are you willing to give your child up for adoption?" Floyd asked, not even looking at me.

My eyes flickered to Trey and he wasn't looking at me either.

 

"Yes." I replied flatly.

I stopped paying attention after that, because the next thing I know my parents were standing up and making there way to the door. But I just sat there in a daze...kinda pissed off. I mean...I didn't do that for my child's sake, I did that because I wanted to stay with Trey. I didn't want us to keep fighting all the time, and I know if I had said no to that question...I probably wouldn't be with Trey, by next week.

"Cassie."

I looked up to my parents.

"Are you coming home with us?" My mom asked.

I just shook my head, fighting the urge to cry. My dad came over and gave me a hard kiss on my forehead, it took all my strength not to jerk away from him...but I stayed in place. My mother hugged me and then they were gone.

It got silent and no one moved.

"Well...I'm going to bed...after that, I don't want to hear my doorbell ring again." Keymora said.

 

And as if on cue, the door bell rang.

"I ain't answering shi+." Floyd said, standing up.

"Right behind you." Keymora gushed, following Floyd into their bedroom.

I laughed as they closed the door, I loved Trey's parents.

"I'll get it." Trey said getting up.

When he came back in the room, Miya and Xavier followed him...with their son.

"Hey.." I greeted...depressed.

Miya grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch into a hug. I couldn't help it...I started crying.

Xavier and Trey just stood there confused, well at least Xavier was confused.

"Stop crying girl, come on let's talk." She said.

She took me by the hand and pulled me outside. We sat on Treys porch and I lied my head on her shoulder.

It was silent and the only thing you could hear were my sobs.

"Cassie, Trey called me over here." She said, after a while.

I dried up my tears, and took deep breaths trying to calm myself down.

"Cassie, look at me, I want you to understand when I say this." She said firmly.

 

I looked at her and her face was nothing but pure concern.

"Treys right. You guys are in no shape to have a baby, you're doing the right thing by giving it up for adoption, believe me." She said.

"So when you were pregnant with Xavier, why didn't you give it up for adoption? Or get an abortion? What makes your situation different from mine?" I snapped.

She sighed. "Xavier and I...we weren't ready for a baby either. If I could redo all of it again, trust me I wouldve waited. I'm not saying I don't love my son, because I do, and I'm very grateful to call him mine and see him everyday of his life. But Cassie, it's no joke taking care of a child. Aaliyah wasn't joking when she told me: a baby changes everything. When she told me that, I was just like you. I totally brushed her off becasue I didn't think it mattered. Cassie, I'm speaking from experience, and I'm telling you, you're doing the right thing!

 

Trust me...it's not easy...being a mother is a lifetime committment, if you want to be a good one." She said.

She was actually starting to make sense, and everything was starting to click.

"Now...what I'm about to tell you...no one really knows. But Xavier and I...we were going through a really hard time, after our son was born. We constantly argued and fought, and there were even times where he wouldn't even come home." She said.

My face fell. "Was he...cheating?"

I could see tears in her eyes, as she solemnly shook her head. "I don't know...he used to come home every single night drunk as ever, and smelling like a woman. He'd call me names and talk nasty about me...and not rember a damn thing in the morning! It was like that until last week...when he just suddenly changed."

I sighed with relief. "So, everythings better? Right?"

"I hope so...but I'm not sure. We almost got into another arguement in the car, but we should be okay. I love him, and I know he loves me too...

 

And I don't know what I'd do if I found out there was another woman on the side!" She exclaimed.

"X wouldn't do that to you Miya. Don't worry." I said, trying to soothe her.

She smiled. "You don't know him like I do. I thought we wouldn't fall apart with the baby...and we did."

"But he made up for it! Miya, can you please stop speaking like that?" I snapped.

I know this convo was supposed to be about me, but I can't stand to see her in pain like this. I KNOW Xavier, wouldn't do that on her.

She laughed and rubbed her eyes, wiping away the tears that were about to fall.

"Damn girl, you got me all acting soft and shi+."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. She hugged me back tight.

"But really Cassie...you're making the right decision, just stick to it." She smiled.